What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crazy.......how many more days......

So any possibility of it to be left alone or will IAF going to buy 200 of these...

So any possibility of it to be left alone or will IAF going to buy 200 of these...

Left alone? IAF already has an order for 120 x LCAs and with naval version and prototypes the order is for 188 x LCAs. So LCA will come for sure, the question is only when exactly it will be available for operational service and what the total number at the end might be, which both remains dependent on the development pace.

Yes even in current config. I think the high composite content qualifies as a RCS reduction feature thereby making it 4+gen.

Tejas needs AESA radar and advanced airframe design like DSI to qualify as 4+ gen like J-10B is.

LCA MK1 fits the bill for 4th generation similar to JF 17 B1&2, Gripen A & C, Mirage 2000-5, Mig 29SMT, or F16 B52, with the MK2 changes it get to 4.5th generation.
So the high composite content in Structure accounts for nothing?

Tejas needs AESA radar and advanced airframe design like DSI to qualify as 4+ gen like J-10B is.
So according to you even Rafale F1,2 and EFT Tranche 1,2,3a not to mention MKI all don't qualify 4+gen cause they don't have AESAs. And unless I'm mistaken DSI is an air intake design and not an "advanced air-frame design".

So according to you even Rafale F1,2 and EFT Tranche 1,2,3a not to mention MKI all don't qualify 4+gen cause they don't have AESAs. And unless I'm mistaken DSI is an air intake design and not an "advanced air-frame design".

Eurofighter in its current configuration cannot be said as being 4.5 gen. It still has mechanical radar. Like J-10A, it is 4th generation. Rafale and Su-35 have PESA. I consider them 4.2 generation. DSI is advanced because as of now only JF-17 and J-10B operationally have it.

Eurofighter in its current configuration cannot be said as being 4.5 gen. It still has mechanical radar. Like J-10A, it is 4th generation. Rafale and Su-35 have PESA. I consider them 4.2 generation. DSI is advanced because as of now only JF-17 and J-10B operationally have it.

In simple words DSI is a Space tech and those aircrafts who got Y shaped or any other shaped Intake is nothing but obsolete . Or in other words nothing beat Jf 17 Intergalactic Plane and J10B .

Well here's the list of Failed ,non DSI and Obsolete planes:

1>Gripen NG ...Obsolete

the-nasty-angle-of-a-saab-gripen.jpg

2>SU35 .....Obsolete

800px-Sukhoi_Su-35S_in_2009.jpg

3>Rafale....Obsolete

dassault-rafale-wallpapers_17357_1024x768.jpg

4>Eurofighter....Obsolete
typhoon_2657017b.jpg

5>F18 E Super hornet...obsolete

F-18-Super-Hornet-hd-wallpapers-9195.jpg

6>PAKFA..obsolete

PAK-FA_T-50_3.jpg

Now Intergalactic,aliens tech planes are :
110514023898e48729ab729edc_jpg_thumb.jpg

2>J 10b
J-10B_1035c.jpg

Mechanical moving air intakes are the past. Non moving DSI is the present and the future. Oh, and by the way, Gripen NG doesn't even exist :p:

Last edited:
SUPERBOY hoe come nobody else is buying this futeristic dsi fighter plane and its so cheap too at under $20m each

SUPERBOY hoe come nobody else is buying this futeristic dsi fighter plane and its so cheap too at under $20m each

Its actually 25-30 million for blk-I .. 35+ million for Blk-II .. and guess what Blk-I alone is far superior to inferior under development lca ..

So the high composite content in Structure accounts for nothing?

Nope, since that was included in most of the older designs through upgrades as well. The Mig 29SMT for example adds up to 16% composites now, has credible coatings that reduced it's RCS 4 times too, but technically it still remains in the 4th generation.

unless I'm mistaken DSI is an air intake design and not an "advanced air-frame design"

No it isn't an advanced feature at all, but Superboy doesn't understand it, although many people tried it, so just ignor him and keep the thread on topic.[/quote]

So does the other 50-100 JF-17s Block-IIs are also given by China???

Also the 49 + 1 Attrition one was from China being assembled in PAC....

I'd advice you get some professional help. Which generations you consider doesn't change anything.

No it isn't an advanced feature at all, but Superboy doesn't understand it, although many people tried it, so just ignor him and keep the thread on topic.
Thanks for the heads-up no point getting into useless dick-measuring.

Well here's the list of Failed ,non DSI and Obsolete planes:
oh, I got 1 obsolete fighter you missed
maxresdefault.jpg

1>LCA Tejas- Lets keep the thread on topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom