What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta Wing Design...
Delta wing design was a drawback for those who wanted great Maneuver... (F1) But after Fly by wire came Delta design became more lethal... Now delta design give high speed and FBW will give it great unstability... LCA has cranked delta design...

ns960980083im.jpg

We are getting the F414-GE-INS6 the highest thrust F414 variant, and it includes a Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC)

GE - Aviation: F414

No need for explainations Benny, he obviously have no idea of what he is talking, because the calls a fighter with delta wings and high ammount of composite materials an old design, so much for Gripen, Rafale, EF and even J10B.
He calls a fighter that has already with GE 404 has more thrust than JF 17 (dry and with ABs) underpowered.
He calls a fighter with at max the same weight as JF 17 overweighted, so what would that mean about JF 17? :disagree:

How can u state that this is ridiculous statement...
Dont get personal .....rather to flame...I feel that ur trolling ...

Design is based not only on wings but also to the size, length, weight of the components, air intakes, Pressure intakes , weight balancing...there are many things come up in design....I cant teach u AIR DESIGN in few statements that people get the knolwedge in years. (thats ur ridicolous thinking to learn design in few posts)

As far LCA concerns their is no AIRFRAME fault but the design is old (study LCA design), n the jet is heavy....then the availablity of power.

TATA
First, u shld know abt LCA design then I will tell u wts its not effective in next few years (atleast 7 to 8 years).

Nice you know you are expert at fighter plan design, by the way how many how you done so far?

As far LCA concerns their is no AIRFRAME fault but the design is old
Dude its not about the design, there are some standards that are followed.
As you said exactly :
I cant teach u AIR DESIGN in few statements that people get the knolwedge in years. (thats ur ridicolous thinking to learn design in few posts)
No disrespect.....
As far LCA concerns their is no AIRFRAME fault but the design is old (study LCA design), n the jet is heavy....then the availablity of power
This statement completely wrong. I admit there are same points which will be resolved before induction. The thrust to weight ratio will be resolved by using GE F414. All the LCA that will be inducted will initially have GE engines and then Kaveri.
LSP 5 will not be inducted, there would be atleast LSP6 which will be showcased in Aero India 2011.
Even your plane has the delta wing, although i have to admit it is sexier.

[

Please enlighten us how a delta design(LCA) is old where as most of the modern fighters are applying it.(J-10, Gripen, EF & Rafale), now please do not tell us that these all got canards...

And if you think a tailess delta without canards cant perform well, then just remember the Mirage series...

Whether it is a swept wing or Delta, all has got its own adventages & disadventages...will you explain something?

What if i say the design of JFT is as old as 1975-80s?, dont you think it is as same as F-16s except the intakes?

Even the FC-1 (JF-17) is basically delta wing design. The difference between LCA and FC-1 is that LCA is tailless and cranked-delta winged.

Can anyone tell me if GE 414 IN S6 is EPE or EDE because they mentioned highest thrust variant of Ge 414 model , what NLCA ENGINE going to be ?anyway if its EPE then add 20%of 98KN =117KN . Its enough for future upgrade even for LCAMK3 if they planned for.

Design is based not only on wings but also to the size, length, weight of the components, air intakes, Pressure intakes , weight balancing...there are many things come up in design....I cant teach u AIR DESIGN in few statements that people get the knolwedge in years. (thats ur ridicolous thinking to learn design in few posts)

dear mzubair, i am not a master of aircraft design but have enough knowledge to understand something. what you are refering is the design of the whole aircraft and what benny and others are referring is the wing design only. and yes, it is a delta wing design.

Can anyone tell me if GE 414 IN S6 is EPE or EDE because they mentioned highest thrust variant of Ge 414 model , what NLCA ENGINE going to be ?anyway if its EPE then add 20%of 98KN =117KN . Its enough for future upgrade even for LCAMK3 if they planned for.

There is no official source that talks about EPE, or EDE, the fact that the costs are very low (around $8 millions per engine), hints just on the normal 414 engine. N-LCA will get the same engine, the first versions might get even the GE404 only, which makes it even more crazy to develop N-LCA.
An LCA MK3 should get the Kaveri - Snecma engine and not a foreign engine anymore, which is also planed to get 90+ kN thrust.

They just want to declare IOC in Aero India.

Why cant this guys do night shifts and compete their job ?

These bloody govt servants cant get off their 9 to 5 job mentality.

The reputation of the country is at stake and they are playing with LCA and keep delaying important events like IOC which will allow the air force to lay their hands on Tejas.

Tejas IOC is an important milestone which will bolster India's image in the defence industry.

Just hurry up !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom