What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny!!that article was just a farce and with no author . If there's anything true then Anantha of tarmak must had been authetic in his blog long ago as he's the only journlist of aviation week who exclusively following tejas since long.

Even if the article is right, i am okay. every criticism from IAf actually helps in rectifying any defects and make the fighter better and better..

I want IAF comes up with higher expectations.

Anyway the first batch with GE-404 will be stationed in relatively calm south Indian base of sulur..

My guess is that these can be made to trainers when the next batch (mk2) comes.

no actully jf 17 is 9 wonder ever been made by china .adios STFU .NO NEED TO TROLL HERE
J-17 is already flying with PAF and LCA IOC got postponed to jan 2011 from 27th dec.first complete the plane and let it get inducted in IAF then come here and boast about it.

J-17 is already flying with PAF and LCA IOC got postponed to jan 2011 from 27th dec.first complete the plane and let it get inducted in IAF then come here and boast about it.

Ok dear... why dont you recommend this thread to be closed instead.

there is no doubt the tejas thrust/weight ratio is lacking due to increase in weight because of lots of avonics feed into it. Its orginaly designed for point defence craft but now IAF WANT HER TO BE MULTIROLE . Now it's in multirole league and am sure LSA 6 GOING TO SEE mere modification in her intake ,as it's experimental aircraft unlike others and it also going to open full tejas combat envelop.

The thing to remember always is that we are not rushing into LCA as our life is dependent on it.

For IAF, LCA is just another vendor just like any other aircraft.

We are a nation with so many options in hand and are prepared to wait for the fighter to mature and become a lethal one.

yes!! Its flying even tejas flying even more than their total flying hours.And who said its postponed? Brahmand.com ? Are you going to enjoy this media if they going to come with poor reviews on Jf 17 ?aaaa.. No rite . Anyway 1st you remove our flag

yes!! Its flying even tejas flying even more than their total flying hours.And who said its postponed? Brahmand.com ? Are you going to enjoy this media if they going to come with poor reviews on Jf 17 ?aaaa.. No rite . Anyway 1st you remove our flag

Dude... please... please let it go.. lets just keep the thread clean..

che, callate!

I think India should start working on MCA rather wasting money on LCA.
Use LCA experience in MCA. LCA airframe is an old one.

Look, how the number of world succefull Air Crafts came into being like F-16, F22, F-15, F-18, SU 30, Mig 29 etc...

Almost all come from other concepts or from failed projects.

Time is good for IAF to make bold decisions....old frame without engine n powerfull radar would be useless in modren defence.

No offence, just my opinion

I think India should start working on MCA rather wasting money on LCA.
Use LCA experience in MCA. LCA airframe is an old one.

Look, how the number of world succefull Air Crafts came into being like F-16, F22, F-15, F-18, SU 30, Mig 29 etc...

Almost all come from other concept or from failed projects.

Time is good for IAF to make bold decisions....old frame wo engine n powerfull radar would be useless in modren defence.

No offence, just my opinion

Do you mean delta wing based fighters are a thing of old??? :what:

well same LCA fanboys like you posted that news from that site not me.....hope u 'll then believe the same story from pti and zeenews if not brahmand.

fullstory

LCA to get its IOC in January next

hope you know the meaning of induction.....

That is a ridiculous statement.. :disagree:If not ,what is it??/:what:

How can u state that this is ridiculous statement...
Dont get personal .....rather to flame...I feel that ur trolling ...

Design is based not only on wings but also to the size, length, weight of the components, air intakes, Pressure intakes , weight balancing...there are many things come up in design....I cant teach u AIR DESIGN in few statements that people get the knolwedge in years. (thats ur ridicolous thinking to learn design in few posts)

As far LCA concerns their is no AIRFRAME fault but the design is old (study LCA design), n the jet is heavy....then the availablity of power.

TATA
First, u shld know abt LCA design then I will tell u wts its not effective in next few years (atleast 7 to 8 years).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom