What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

20121215_INC644.png
Yea AMCA research was done by God and then delivered to ADA right.
AMCA_Activity_Chart.png

Dont bother.

China filed more patents than the united states

With a debt to GDP ratio of 300 Percent.... give me that kind of leverage... I will turn Africa into a heaven.

Every country have domestic and external debt , dont be stupid

Applying for patents and getting them are two different things....

Thats why india always lag behind.

If ur mentality is the same. China puts its focus on overtaking USA u all put ur focus on fighting pakistan hence wrong goals = failure as a nation

With HMD, HOBS, BVR , AESA , in flight refueling, CFC the plane is outdated. Then i wonder the tincan jf with aluminum body and mmr radar will be Ancient.
Why are u guys quarrelling? Tejas achieved its goals while JFT did its own, although similar aircrafts but entirely different programs. I thought the thread is to update about Tejas progress.

Why are u guys quarrelling? Tejas achieved its goals while JFT did its own, although similar aircrafts but entirely different programs. I thought the thread is to update about Tejas progress.
Yes the thread is for updates but that Singapore guy derailed it completely

The other dude willingly chose to actively-engage in this so-called 'derailing'

The other dude is just you. You post biased information about Indian projects in Indian subforums. The other dudes corrected you.

If Indian products are sub par and Indians are delusional, let them. Why are you so disturbed?

Because you like to troll and derail.

Guys there is no Singaporean guy, just the way there is no khalistani guy who loves aurangzeb or tamil nationalist who does not speak tamil or a dutch guy cheerleading CPEC or a china only loving german guy here.

He is a chini or pakistani troll and we are feeding him.

Last edited:
Im talking about the Mark IA
Visit your favourite portal for LCA Mk1A price.
http://quwa.org/2016/11/07/new-delhi-orders-83-hal-tejas-light-combat-aircraft

LCA Mk1A is approximately $32million per unit

We have a guy named Singaporeguy who likes to troll LCA Project with fake and stupid facts.
I don't know why biased #admin is too much reluctant and leverage to these trollers who likes to derail this thread.

what Indian made munitions are going to be on the fighter?

The other dude is just you. You post biased information about Indian projects in Indian subforums. The other dudes corrected you.

If Indian products are sub par and Indians are delusional, let them. Why are you so disturbed?

Because you like to troll and derail.

me? what did i post in THIS thread taht constitutes 'derailing'? just because i pointed out AnnoyingOrange willingly engaged SingaporeanGuy?

me? what did i post in THIS thread taht constitutes 'derailing'? just because i pointed out AnnoyingOrange willingly engaged SingaporeanGuy?
This reply is also irrelevant for this thread.
If you have anything to discuss anything particularly with someone than you should start a conversation with him/her.

Back
Top Bottom