What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

This is what your so called country impose on other countries.
You guys impose war on others and later declare unilateral ceasefire.
Taiwan is also one of the nation tired of bullying.

1st. Brahmos is not only a Anti-ship missile , there are other variants too.
2nd. Nobody used it because nobody has (except Russia)
3rd. You guys can use your Df-41 than sure we will use our Agni series instead of Brahmos.
4th. We use Anti-ship missile to destroy Karachi port during Operation Trident. ( This implies use of available resources is not a bad thing)

Suggestion: calm down and don't Warmongering
And stick with the thread, don't derail it
It's different missiles with different roles at different cost. India had not choice but a Russian Brahmos, so she is using it for everything. I shall stop here since I have explained this many times why you don't use supersonic missiles to attack static targets. It's just plain stupid. It's like using precision laser to cut fire wood.

Last edited:
It's different missiles with different roles at different cost. India had not choice but a Russian Brahmos, so she is using it for everything. I shall stop here since I have explained this many times why you don't use supersonic missiles to attack static targets. It's just plain stupid. It's like using precision laser to cut fire wood.
Each and every fact from China is always biased and incorrect.
Either its case of Brahmos or Sikkim issue.

Open your dumb mind and go-to some OFFICIAL sources to find that
Brahmos is an INDO-RUSSIAN project.

For Indian case, IA has its own war strategy to use our Missiles.

You may visit http://brahmos.com
http://brahmos.com/content.php?id=10&sid=9
http://brahmos.com/content.php?id=10&sid=10

Above links may refresh your mind and do fungus treatment.

Each and every fact from China is always biased and incorrect.
Either its case of Brahmos or Sikkim issue.

Open your dumb mind and go-to some OFFICIAL sources to find that
Brahmos is an INDO-RUSSIAN project.

For Indian case, IA has its own war strategy to use our Missiles.

You may visit http://brahmos.com
http://brahmos.com/content.php?id=10&sid=9
http://brahmos.com/content.php?id=10&sid=10

Above links may refresh your mind and do fungus treatment.
With all due respect, you know deep in your heart this is just another milking scheme by the Russian. Let's put it this way, if there is a missile called CHIMOS and it is a so called 'indigenous' Chinese Russian missile with most of the key subsystems by Russia, do you think the Chinese will be proud of it? They will in their minds be full of anger because of their inability to produce it indigenously. Until a few years ago when domestic engines started being used in J-10s, no Chinese is really fully proud of the J-10.

Let's put it this way, if there is a missile called CHIMOS and it is a so called 'indigenous' Chinese Russian missile with most of the key subsystems by Russia, do you think the Chinese will be proud of it?

Nice try, but you wouldn't say that about your ''Kamov Z 10'', do you ?

Nice try, but you wouldn't say that about your ''Kamov Z 10'', do you ?
Well if we still need to import all the key subsystems, then I would agree, but Z-10 is completely manufactured in China now. I had been reiterating the same point over and over again, China beg, borrow, steal, spy, copy, clone, absorb, learn, and innovate. We had been doing it for decades and look at where we are today.

Same with the Brahmos. Nearly 70% of it is made here & we are increasing it to even higher levels

BTW is the WZ-16 indigenous ?
WZ-16 is not fully indigenous yet, we are still cloning it but WZ-9 is albeit with lower power. I am not sure if your 70% figure is accountable, but well you can choose to believe what you like.

I am not sure if your 70% figure is accountable, but well you can choose to believe what you like.

I read that some time back in an interview with Brahmos CEO.

WZ-16 is not fully indigenous yet, we are still cloning it but WZ-9 is albeit with lower power.

It is a co developent with Safran, similiar to the Brahmos.

I read that some time back in an interview with Brahmos CEO.

It is a co developent with Safran, similiar to the Brahmos.
Brahmos co-developed? Other than $ what technology can you offer the Russians? LOL. Yup, another Indian claim from an Indian source. Where do I even begin.

With all due respect, you know deep in your heart this is just another milking scheme by the Russian. Let's put it this way, if there is a missile called CHIMOS and it is a so called 'indigenous' Chinese Russian missile with most of the key subsystems by Russia, do you think the Chinese will be proud of it? They will in their minds be full of anger because of their inability to produce it indigenously. Until a few years ago when domestic engines started being used in J-10s, no Chinese is really fully proud of the J-10.
LoL,
Yup we know deep in our heart that you guys transferred your failed jet Project to your most lovable neighbour.

Anyways, Brahmos is a JV and has more than 60% of Indigenous content.
Most important, I'm not impressed with your so called fully Indigenous j-10.

Brahmos co-developed? Other than $ what technology can you offer the Russians? LOL. Yup, another Indian claim from an Indian source.

The answer is in your post- what was the Yakhont originally ? Do you need a source from China on the level of indigenization on Brahmos ?

How Did Ardiden series turbofan become a JV ?

China beg, borrow, steal, spy, copy, clone, absorb, learn, and innovate. We had been doing it for decades and look at where we are today.
That's why we call China a BEGGAR, THIEF AND LAW ABIDING NATION.
I don't know why you guys claim yourself as self-respected. Shameful

LoL,
Yup we know deep in our heart that you guys transferred your failed jet Project to your most lovable neighbour.

Anyways, Brahmos is a JV and has more than 60% of Indigenous content.
Most important, I'm not impressed with your so called fully Indigenous j-10.
Your other friend just told me it was 70% indigenous, now you are telling me a different figure. The same way Indians kill 30 Chinese then 300 Chinese and now 340 Chinese in Sikkim? Not sure why you called JF-17 a failed project, we believe it is enough to achieve parity with LCA, that's why we transferred it to Pakistan. You can choose to believe the 2 or 3 inducted LCA as more advanced, I can't stop you. =)

That's why we call China a BEGGAR, THIEF AND LAW ABIDING NATION.
I don't know why you guys claim yourself as self-respected. Shameful
You can call us whatever you want, the fact remains, India is technologically, economically and socially backward compared to China. In a conventional war without US intervention, India will lose the war, not just because of the sheer quantity of armaments or equipment, but because China can sustain a prolonged war.

Your other friend just told me it was 70% indigenous, now you are telling me a different figure. The same way Indians kill 30 Chinese then 300 Chinese and now 340 Chinese in Sikkim? Not sure why you called JF-17 a failed project, we believe it is enough to achieve parity with LCA, that's why we transferred it to Pakistan. You can choose to believe the 2 or 3 inducted LCA as more advanced, I can't stop you. =)
1st. I said more than 60% and gslv mentioned it as upto 70%, than why you get confused? Go back to school dude.
2nd. Thank you to mention the failed Project name that you guys transferred to Pak instead of Induct in PLAAF.
3rd. China can't hide its blood loving nature anywhere. anyways you must change your habit this time.

In a conventional war without US intervention, India will lose the war, not just because of the sheer quantity of armaments or equipment, but because China can sustain a prolonged war.
You're very resistant to avoid your bad habits.
I'm again repeating my words, STOP WARMONGERING.

1st. I said more than 60% and gslv mentioned it as upto 70%, than why you get confused? Go back to school dude.
2nd. Thank you to mention the failed Project name that you guys transferred to Pak instead of Induct in PLAAF.
3rd. China can't hide its blood loving nature anywhere. anyways you must change your habit this time.

You're very resistant to avoid your bad habits.
I'm again repeating my words, STOP WARMONGERING.

1)Me going back to school? Those are two different figures, what metrics are you even using to get 70% and 60%?
2) Of course we have better J-10s, J-20s, J-31, J-11 than JF-17 but Pakistan needed cheaper and less advanced plane to face LCA, there is no point killing a bird with a bazooka right?
3) I am not warmongering, there is no war if India submits to China. =)

Back
Top Bottom