What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

But they looked nervous as it suddenly started raining heavily.

Seriously? So they are trying to imply that the lead fighter pilots were actually frightened to fly Tejas after rain or in rainy conditions? U really dont need anyone else to demoralize your Nation as U already have likes of these reporting doing the job amicably. Utterly BS reporting.

The aircraft wasnt going for any war or urgent support mission so what if they havent flown in rainy conditions? All around the world its prefered to cover the canopy of aircraft in case of rain, hail, thunderstorm etc.What kind of reporters and so called leading newspapers U have in India who are creating unnecessary panic and suspicions for something who is looked at esteem at Home?

You see that the cockpit canopy is shut.
So why 2 layers of tarpaulin despite that?

Tejas Engine removed and officials remain mum????

Damn, I was just going offline and saw this gem

54490751.jpg

@shah1398

That is why I also laugh at our crap media!!!

To ensure water proofing. Bhopal is NOT a military airfield

AVIONICS ARE EXPENSIVE

Cockpit is sealed when canopy is down as normally the seal along the canopy inflates not to allow anything to enter or go outside. Canopy covers are used precautionary as who knows its starts to hail or gusty winds start who can damage the canopy or create scratch marks on it. There is nothing unusual what has been reported as something very critical.

That is why I also laugh at our crap media!!!

Media all over the world esp in our part of world is one and same. They are in pursuit of creating sensation of everything they see. Its all about ratings.

Back
Top Bottom