What's new

HAL STEALTH DRONE WINGMAN UNVEILED AT AERO INDIA 2021

do you really think they can develop the engine and loyal wingman? so much miniaturisation and new sensors are needed.. can they do that themselves or US or Isreal can help?
US or ISRAEL??? hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will not talk about uncle Sam cause everybody knows how much tech US transfers,but even Israel never helped in engine field.This type of tech will never provided by any other country.
Besides GTRE and HAL developed so many indigenious engines before, except a full fledged jet engine which will also be made by recent great efforts of DRDO engine complex.

Tejas MK2 and in future AMCA.View attachment 712677
Its a carbon copy of XQ-58
US or ISRAEL??? hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will not talk about uncle Sam cause everybody knows how much tech US transfers,but even Israel never helped in engine field.This type of tech will never provided by any other country.
Besides GTRE and HAL developed so many indigenious engines before, except a full fledged jet engine which will also be made by recent great efforts of DRDO engine complex.
please tell me what happen to Kaveri???

Hopefully the outcome is better than Kaveri.
If HTFE25 pans out as designed, it will be a game changer for India's UCAV, UAV, Trainers and some of the pending upgrades.
SNCEMA was fairly involved in Kaveri and nothing came of that.
GTRX was decoupled from LCA program, there is still development happening on the front but with a much larger scope.

Its a carbon copy of XQ-58
yeah like every 5th gen. fighter is carbon copy of f22 more or less :thank_you2:
please tell me what happen to Kaveri???
a dry version without afterburner has been developed for ghatak UCAV which we will see 2 days later in aero india.
But it is almost dead for fighter jets.
Although DRDO created an engine complex this year I don't know which engine will be the outcome.JV or revived kaveri??I am not sure.

If HTFE25 pans out as designed, it will be a game changer for India's UCAV, UAV, Trainers and some of the pending upgrades.
work is on full swing on afterburner module of HTFE 25 8-)8-)
htfe 25.jpg

Is that a Navy jet?
yeah TWIN ENGINE DECK BASED FIGHTER for navy 8-) 8-)

In a significant developement, Aero India 2021 unveiled a 1:1 model
This sentence says it all. It is a model and will remain a model for many years to come. India has neither the expertise/technical capacity or frankly even the money to finance such a project. For a country that cannot even develop a MBT, light aircraft, cruise missiles, or even howitzers, a stealth UAV is completely out of the question.

This sentence says it all. It is a model and will remain a model for many years to come. India has neither the expertise/technical capacity or frankly even the money to finance such a project. For a country that cannot even develop a MBT, light aircraft, cruise missiles, or even howitzers, a stealth UAV is completely out of the question.
Haha someone is burning in jealousy.
carry on.we enjoy your talkshow:cheers:

LoL, if you can’t make it doesn’t mean we can’t, and please don’t talk about money with us, or by your logic do you Pakistanis have the expertise of making a Fifth Gen Azm aircraft that too indigenous as you guys mock Tejas to have foreign components.

Arjun is in active service, on order are many Tanks, how many MBTs have you indigenously made? We have made Nirbhay cruise missile and operationalised it (now don’t troll regarding the test failures as it is tested obviously for testing and getting valuable data so that a perfect one can be made, failures are the ladders of success). Howitzers? Lol! We have many Howitzers made in India that are undergoing testing in the Indian Army, how many howitzers have you made indigenously? And pls don’t talk about expertise, we are enough capable of doing it, if you can’t doesn’t mean we can’t too.

yeah like every 5th gen. fighter is carbon copy of f22 more or less :thank_you2:

a dry version without afterburner has been developed for ghatak UCAV which we will see 2 days later in aero india.
But it is almost dead for fighter jets.
Although DRDO created an engine complex this year I don't know which engine will be the outcome.JV or revived kaveri??I am not sure.

Does your cruise missile use Indian developed indigenous turbo jet already or imported engine ? If yes, please provide link from credible source to back the claim, thanks

LoL, if you can’t make it doesn’t mean we can’t, and please don’t talk about money with us, or by your logic do you Pakistanis have the expertise of making a Fifth Gen Azm aircraft that too indigenous as you guys mock Tejas to have foreign components.

Arjun is in active service, on order are many Tanks, how many MBTs have you indigenously made? We have made Nirbhay cruise missile and operationalised it (now don’t troll regarding the test failures as it is tested obviously for testing and getting valuable data so that a perfect one can be made, failures are the ladders of success). Howitzers? Lol! We have many Howitzers made in India that are undergoing testing in the Indian Army, how many howitzers have you made indigenously? And pls don’t talk about expertise, we are enough capable of doing it, if you can’t doesn’t mean we can’t too.

@Figaro is Chinese

Back
Top Bottom