What's new

Hakumat Hatao, Mulk bachao jalsa going from Lahore to Multan

Absolutely not... there is no one man show in finances.. infact I heard Ik doesnt pay for anything at all in his party.

Thats probably as true as IK working with Hamid Gul and trying to overthrow BB's government in 1994 through the amazing help of Edhi.

Thats probably as true as IK working with Hamid Gul and trying to overthrow BB's government in 1994 through the amazing help of Edhi.

You never know in this country..
After all at one point.. A "general rani" held sway over important matters..
A maulana offered the US his votes..
and the worlds most wanted man raised chicken a stone's throw from every Fauji's Alma mater..

It should be on July 14, and then on Aug 14 Islamabad main dhamaal!

Absolutely not... there is no one man show in finances.. infact I heard Ik doesnt pay for anything at all in his party.

whats your point ? ISI or the good old dead Gold Smith the bloody zionist still paying?

Is that a hint of a conspiracy theory from you, AA?

The Pakistani media, for all its newfound "liberty", is no more than a carefully scripted puppet? :)

Possible, but unlikely. They are more likely hopeful for some pay off from PTI before they commit to their cause and I think Imran Khan would never do that.

Alternatively if PTI itself manages to push the issue to a point where the media will lose more money by ignoring it then they would join in. I've no delusions of the media being some sort of saviors of Pakistan, its like any other business in Pakistan - highly corrupt.

is there one use of PTI's dharna??, some body can update me on this then just plain party publicity???

Since your questions are both yes and no questions, my answer is

Yes and no, respectively.

Excuse us, since the grammar and the sentence construction was not correct and thus most people may not have understood it...

Imran Khan is a bit too close to Hamid Gul for my and many others comfort.

Hamid Gul after his failure of Jamhoori Ijtehad (can't remember the name) party and his failure to become COAS, decided to find a popular personality who can front a political party which will bring a new kind of Islamic system. I was reading a Herald magazine article from 1994 the other day and it covered this very alliance, their ideas and what they want to bring in.

Hamid Gul is known for his grand failures and this idea too did not work under his supervision, things have changed now and more successful people have leapt in, thus the progress.

This is why Imran Khan is close to JI, Gul is an ardent member and supporter of them.

whats your point ? ISI or the good old dead Gold Smith the bloody zionist still paying?

Nope..
Point being "khan sahib"( according to a lady from his recruitment drive that came to our place)..
Seems to be enjoying the fruits of others these days..
Btw.. who does he visit in that Car tyre/ electronic garh in Rawalpindi? Every other shopkeeper claims seeing him visit a house in the locality very often.

Nope..
Point being "khan sahib"( according to a lady from his recruitment drive that came to our place)..
Btw.. who does he visit in that Car tyre/ electronic garh in Rawalpindi? Every other shopkeeper claims seeing him visit a house in the locality very often.

maybe some good looking young girls? why ?

Imran Khan is a bit too close to Hamid Gul for my and many others comfort.

Hamid Gul after his failure of Jamhoori Ijtehad (can't remember the name) party and his failure to become COAS, decided to find a popular personality who can front a political party which will bring a new kind of Islamic system. I was reading a Herald magazine article from 1994 the other day and it covered this very alliance, their ideas and what they want to bring in.

Hamid Gul is known for his grand failures and this idea too did not work under his supervision, things have changed now and more successful people have leapt in, thus the progress.

This is why Imran Khan is close to JI, Gul is an ardent member and supporter of them.

Pretty sure its Islami Jamhoori Ittehad (urdu for Islamic Democratic Alliance) and the IJI pretty much supports PTI in concept, rather than the other way round. The IJI itself had been a supporter of PML-N, Imran too was in theory supporting PML-N during his anti-Musharraf days, until PML-N showed their true colors, Imran split from there after he told Sharif not to contest in the elections but he did under Benazir's push, we all know of Chaudhary Nisaar's links with the military establishment, they too span back to the IJI.

The only known and provable association might be when pretty much every party was united for the single aim of ousting Musharraf. Also recently in the Peshawar Dharna some of these parties came in protest of the Drones...

The Karachi and Multan Dharna, saw these people back off after they realized that only PTI is getting credit for it not them.

Nope..

Next time ask those shopkeepers in Aab para to snap a picture too, since these things are nothing more than PML-N sponsored rumors. Its the only play left for the Sharifs as Q and N rebels seems to be hinting joining with PTI. The biggest surprise yesterday was when Q-leaguers showed up on their own and when the procession passed through the towns they are a part of, they had made special arrangements for PTI. In the Peshawar Dharna Javed Hashmi (N) came in his support, in Karachi, Marvi Memon (Q) gave an amazing speech.

I can't imagine an army supported Imran Khan also bitching about the army on a regular basis.

Pretty sure its Islami Jamhoori Ittehad (urdu for Islamic Democratic Alliance) and the IJI pretty much supports PTI in concept, rather than the other way round. The IJI itself had been a supporter of PML-N, Imran too was in theory supporting PML-N during his anti-Musharraf days, until PML-N showed their true colors, Imran split from there after he told Sharif not to contest in the elections but he did under Benazir's push, we all know of Chaudhary Nisaar's links with the military establishment, they too span back to the IJI.

The only known and provable association might be when pretty much every party was united for the single aim of ousting Musharraf. Also recently in the Peshawar Dharna some of these parties came in protest of the Drones...

The Karachi and Multan Dharna, saw these people back off after they realized that only PTI is getting credit for it not them.

What I am describing was true more than a decade ago, things have changed much since then and so has PTI.

Lets see how things go but I too want to see Imran Khan as a leader of this nation, however what I am more interested in seeing is how he accommodates the rest of parties and opposes them on certain issues.

It will be very interesting very soon, it is definitely time to try something different and PTI is the only party which is following a path that has support from a number of quarters.

Lets see.

Default Re: Hakumat Hatao, Mulk bachao jalsa going from Lahore to Multan

This is the worst thing people doing. Whats the guarantee that the next Hakumat will not do the same what this hakumat is doing???? I think more focus should be given to Good governance... Rather than removing this govt, the awam should focus on protest like Anna Hazare is doing... Better ask to implement better judiciary and better implementation of law....

Freedom to press and more civil rights....

Next time ask those shopkeepers in Aab para to snap a picture too, since these things are nothing more than PML-N sponsored rumors. Its the only play left for the Sharifs as Q and N rebels seems to be hinting joining with PTI. The biggest surprise yesterday was when Q-leaguers showed up on their own and when the procession passed through the towns they are a part of, they had made special arrangements for PTI. In the Peshawar Dharna Javed Hashmi (N) came in his support, in Karachi, Marvi Memon (Q) gave an amazing speech.

I can't imagine an army supported Imran Khan also bitching about the army on a regular basis.

I certainly doubt that IK is supported by the Army openly..
although they wont mind using him to ruffle the feathers of the rest.

In case.. here's to hoping that he meets the hopes of all those that support him.

Back
Top Bottom