What's new

Hakumat Hatao, Mulk bachao jalsa going from Lahore to Multan

Hijacking PTI's Mulk bachao Movement:

according to today's development,I think they are going to try this...

PTI must not let any other party join their movement... it is a must !

Hukumat hatao mulk bachao? Why ? What happened.

You got rid of military dictator, now this is deFmoUcraCticK govt the people of pakistan including Imran khan struggling for, (london, london, london).

Now everybody should keep quiet till the term of 5 years is completed, this jamat e islami type dharna siasat will not gonna work.

Hukumat hatao mulk bachao? Why ? What happened.

You got rid of military dictator, now this is deFmoUcraCticK govt the people of pakistan including Imran khan struggling for, (london, london, london).

Now everybody should keep quiet till the term of 5 years is completed, this jamat e islami type dharna siasat will not gonna work.

Imran khan boycotted the Elections if you can recall...

Nobody is asking for any unconstitutional move to happen. However resignation of the government is quite constitutional and of course elections are not that far away, so the campaign is on to remove them through the ballot boxes.

There is no abandonment of democracy, however criticism and protest are cornerstones of the democratic process.

An election with only a 30% voter turnout, 40% of those being fake votes, is not an election. I think I can have a fairer election by starting a thread with a poll on defence.pk

Yehi to rona hai, why did he boycott elections. Well whatever the reason was, since he decided not to participate in elections, he should wait till next elections.

Nobody is asking for any unconstitutional move to happen. However resignation of the government is quite constitutional and of course elections are not that far away, so the campaign is on to remove them through the ballot boxes.

There is no abandonment of democracy, however criticism and protest are cornerstones of the democratic process.

Yaar asim bhai, how can these hukumat hatao slogan rallies be 'constitutional' move? Do u expect that they gonna resign? No.

More than 3 years are gone and just a couple of months are left. It is utmost stupidity to call such a campaign, supposed they are gone, they will again call themselves siasi shaheeds. This is what PTI wants? Give them another cause for participating in next elections? People of Pakistan have very short term memory they are now praising musharraf's era. Instead of wasting time in such kind of moves to destabilize current govt IK should focus on further strengthening his party through convinving.

If PTI is doing this to pressurize Govt then it's alright. However, i will advise them to not use any unconstitutional move to get rid of the present Govt because in that case PPP will become a "political shaheed" and then we may see them again in the next elections. Let the Govt complete their term so that we could get rid of of PPP once and for all.

An election with only a 30% voter turnout, 40% of those being fake votes, is not an election. I think I can have a fairer election by starting a thread with a poll on defence.pk

And then people criticize him for being immature and not contesting the election. They somehow seem to posses more knowledge and insight while being not politically active at all. I wonder if that works in medicine as well, become a doctor without studying medical at all ?

If PTI is doing this to pressurize Govt then it's alright. However, i will advise them to not use any unconstitutional move to get rid of the present Govt because in that case PPP will become a "political shaheed" and then we may see them again in the next elections. Let the Govt complete their term so that we could get rid of of PPP once and for all.

public pressure is never Unconstitutional... if change is to come through it, let it be so, why feel afraid !

public pressure is never Unconstitutional... if change is to come through it, let it be so, why feel afraid !

There is no 'public' pressure. We have just seen 'public' protesting against electricity in Mianwali resulting in 3 dead by police firing. The public dying for food damn care who the leader is. Whether he is zardari, IK, or anybody. They come out for electricity not for any political party. Sorry to say but It is a fact. Consider the example of CJ restoration, was it a public pressure, NO, it was political pressure when accumulated with Lawyers, CJ got restored, that too with PA intervention.

There should be NO movement, whatsoever, for hukumat hatao. Let them complete their term they will die their own political death. Inshallah. But please dont help them in making Siasi Shaheeeeeedsss... Please..........

Back
Top Bottom