What's new

Hakumat Hatao, Mulk bachao jalsa going from Lahore to Multan

^ This is the irony when they still dare to point fingers at PTI.

anyways Raheel PEMRA ordered the news channels not to telecast PTI Rally.... what BS really....

Is it? Where did you hear that?

MQM se to behter hii hain yaar.. Kiaa aaniaa jaania lagga rakhii hain Bhai ney?

And the worst part is, people like you still find excuses to justify their actions :lol:

MQM = PPP's ally. So you know how big a hypocrite an MQM's supporter becomes when he criticizes the present PPP govt?

aur kia choice hai , try and look around smart larry there is no one else except jagirdars , waderas , sardars to make a coalition with , under the circumstances there is only N league who are part of the problem , zia kay bachay hi hain khali !!??... PTI are in no position as they dont have a presence in parliament , again there is little a small party who have little or no presence in other provinces can do !!?? OR may be you have a better option lets hear it from you than

aur kia choice hai , try and look around smart larry there is no one else except jagirdars , waderas , sardars to make a coalition with , under the circumstances there is only N league who are part of the problem , zia kay bachay hi hain khali !!??... PTI are in no position as they dont have a presence in parliament , again there is little a small party who have little or no presence in other provinces can do !!?? OR may be you have a better option lets hear it from you than

Wahh how convenient!

Ek option orr hai but that doesn't usually go down well with "Bhai"

And that is to sit with blo*dy opposition!

Is it? Where did you hear that?

nawa-e-waqt, I couldnot find it anywhere else. but its visible yesterday no tv channel showed PTI Dharna....a total blankness on the issue...

This is what the politics is all about...Aren't you forgetting Qatil league's joining with Maqtool League, and our beloved PML-N the friendly opposition...;)

this is what we say ........ no one defends them or their actions... but you guys from karachi do defend mqm, even though acknowledge it to be as deceptive as other status quo parties...

by the way, this is not politics... get a definition of politics... and also get a definition of deception... mind the difference, this is least we the english speaking should do...

nawa-e-waqt, I couldnot find it anywhere else. but its visible yesterday no tv channel showed PTI Dharna....a total blankness on the issue...

If true then so much for free media!

I would like to see the faces of Talat Hussain, Hamid mir, Kashif Abbasi and Kamran Khan, the so called champions of free media.

If true then so much for free media!

I would like to see the faces of Talat Hussain, Hamid mir, Kashif Abbasi and Kamran Khan, the so called champions of free media.

yeah... lets see what they say... Im sure they wont back up the issue... they belong to certain groups...

Yea, you guys want to bring some other corrupt government in power. What's the use? Military should take over with a bloody coup this time./

Yea, you guys want to bring some other corrupt government in power. What's the use? Military should take over with a bloody coup this time./

They did take over a few... let see, hundred times already? Lol. Military is not the solution. We must seek something other than this.

They did take over a few... let see, hundred times already? Lol. Military is not the solution. We must seek something other than this.

those who support military dictators and military solutions actually lack intellect, and with their short sightedness consider military as a solution...which infact is more trouble for the State...

Imran khan is the hope of Pakistani, waqt k behtreen ustad, our ustad e mohtarah ahmed rafiq akhtar said about imran khan "captain kbi match fix nai kry ga".

my vote for imran khan

Back
Top Bottom