What's new

Hakumat Hatao, Mulk bachao jalsa going from Lahore to Multan

is there one use of PTI's dharna??, some body can update me on this then just plain party publicity???

Nice to see it. Anyways, never rebel, as it is an insult in Islam. You can always use peace to work out a solution.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
this is fabulous !!

Never in the history you could find a movement starting on 25th June and with such massive amount of people, no wonder why status quo parties are afraid of PTI,

I think the right thing to do is let PPP end their government in 1-1.5 years that is remaining

And focus on supporting proper political party - there would be no point to End PPP gov in middle of things as much as I do not favor their handling since they got in power

I think its important that the political term is completed so the new term would also get proper support to complete its term - its absolute must

:agree:

I support PTI as long as its struggle is peaceful- and i hope it remains peaceful-
btw hakomat tab hi hatay g jb iska tenture khatam ho jaye ga- tb tk berdasht kerlo- Jamhoriyat k liye acha ho ga-

I think the right thing to do is let PPP end their government in 1-1.5 years that is remaining

And focus on supporting proper political party - there would be no point to End PPP gov in middle of things as much as I do not favor their handling since they got in power

I think its important that the political term is completed so the new term would also get proper support to complete its term - its absolute must

:agree:

the Strategy adopted by PTI is to create a pressure for which it is necessary to have a threatening and popular slogans... if you listen to reviews of the general public, you would realize how fed up they are from the current government, that they might lynch some government official or politician if they got out of control in a row...

I think what we need is a clean ellection and convincing victory for PTI

And that has to come with proper coverage - but we need to break the cycle of early termination of government

Sure they won ellection - end of story 1-1.5 more years let it be , and focus on new ellection to have a secondary 5 year

Its important that the next ellections the defeat is so convincing to the old horses that they really understand people of Pakistan mean business and the nonesense politicis with no mandate will not work

I think what we need is a clean ellection and convincing victory for PTI

And that has to come with proper coverage - but we need to break the cycle of early termination of government

Sure they won ellection - end of story 1-1.5 more years let it be , and focus on new ellection to have a secondary 5 year

Its important that the next ellections the defeat is so convincing to the old horses that they really understand people of Pakistan mean business and the nonesense politicis with no mandate will not work

it is likely they will be able to complete their tenure. thats not the point, the point is to get the people to know about the alternative... a lot of people are shy to adopt or support a new party, so PTI do require to create awareness what it stands for with accordance to the wishes of the people. in the beginning of the thread I stated that slogan should have been "Jang nahi Aman chahiye", just because some people will get the wrong meaning out of it...and I was right...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom