What's new

Hair loss

There is some research done on this ppl with great libado for sex have hair loss as the sex harmons are directly proportional to hair harmons

I Have read it in papers number of times can any body say?

So shaving your head helps in hair loss? Cuz I'm gonna do it. And what else ? Crack eggs on my skull, and apply and rub yolk?

ive been lossin hair since like 3 year since i was 19... but im still not bald? the dr told me tht losing 100 hair everyday is not a big issue...

Me too have same issue, above 70% hair turns white and i saw few hair also of beard.

I am worried about it.

I am Using Homeopathy Medicine for this.

Hope it will solve, but i don't think so

Best & ultimate solution is transplant,,,

But if don't want that or cannot afford,,, the try Minoxidil (2% to 5%) topical solution/spray/foam plus oral Finasteride tablets 1mg once everyday for LONG period (at least 6 months)... These 2 can help if some fine hair are still there.

there are over billions of problems that the planet is facing and you guys are so obsessed with your hair.
any way this is a comedy thread, so have fun

Well Losing hair is a serious issue , some folks are blessed with with some have genetic reasons for fall out

These days having no hair is not that bad as its the in thing

fabio_cannavaro-301.jpg

David+Beckham+with+bald+head.jpg

vin-diesel-10.jpg

547855_f496.jpg

zinedine_zidane_1Mias.jpg

images

Wear a turban/cap/wig if you are a man. If female then a wig - a new wig every period of the day.

If I were to lose hair I will go 100% clean aero dynamic , and none of this 20% crap hanging from side

Its may be a cultural thing but its fairly common in western societies that folks shave their heads now and then specially ones into sports

In Eastern societies its a taboo but really having no hair is freedom you don`t need to comb stuff and you have freedom from hair

But if you are fat and couch potatoe does not matter if you have hair or not you would be still not good looking

Wear a turban/cap/wig if you are a man. If female then a wig - a new wig every period of the day.

I think it isnt the same feeling :/

If I were to lose hair I will go 100% clean aero dynamic , and none of this 20% crap hanging from side

Its may be a cultural thing but its fairly common in western societies that folks shave their heads now and then specially ones into sports

In Eastern societies its a taboo but really having no hair is freedom you don`t need to comb stuff and you have freedom from hair

If i were to go bald i would keep the hair on the side and grow it out like hulk hogan :D

Are you serious?? how to use. just apply and keep for sometime and wash with sampoo.
ser

yes dude...I am serious...just apply and keep it for few hours..no need to wash with Shampoo...just use plain water if the water is not highly cotaiminated

there are over billions of problems that the planet is facing and you guys are so obsessed with your hair.
any way this is a comedy thread, so have fun

friend...hair and teeth, these are two v imp things, once lost u never get them back if u r an adult...and the problem is, the ratio of ppl loosing them have been increasing at such a speed that it has really become a worrisome issue....point is, ppl suffers from a loss of confidence and develop an inferiority complex

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom