What's new

Hair loss

I think biotin is okay. Had an accident..... ended up with a small scar on left side of the crown with little hair. Took biotin tablets for 3 months...... had fast hair growth.

But Biotin is not the solution for people with hereditary hair loss problem.

Start yoga, blieve m it will help you..
you have to rub your nails of both fingers with eachother for 15-20 minutes it will help..

you have to rub your nails of both fingers with eachother for 15-20 minutes it will help..

yup that sure helped my uncle...he has hair even on his bald spot..

I think you are talking beat about the bush.so one got two words for you "GO AWAY".

The "regain" thingy as suggested by someone in the thread has "minoxidil" in it.. It is an arterial dilator.. Basically it dialates the arteries supplying blood to your scalp skin, helping the hair take more nutrition; and therefore better growth and less hairfall.. But the problem with that particular drug is that it takes a little long to show its effects.. So if you ever try it, dont lose hope very soon and think that its not working.. It takes anywhere from 4-8 months to show effects.. It has no particular side effect and its pretty much safe to use... The only problem being the changes will revert back soon after you stop applying it.. The effects are NOT permanent..

Also male pattern baldness is due to high levels of testosterone(Mainly Dihydro-testosterone : DHT) .. There are some drugs that inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT.. Most commonly used drug being Finasteride.. But Finasteride being a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor(inhibits conversion of testosterone to DHT) will have side effects mostly pertaining to ummm "your dong"... So if you are a young male, I wont advise you to go for it ever...

Anyway now coming to the remedy of sorts..
1) Keep your scalp always from chemicals/detergents etc.. Use mildest possible shampoo...
2) Eat one walnut a day.. It has almost the same effect as finasteride ; minus the side effects...
3) 1cashew + 1almond + 1dry fig a day before sleeping( more will not help, if you are wondering )
4)Vitamin supplements may help.. Vit D and C both...
5) Ultimate option is to go for hair transplantation...!!

Lastly : If its male pattern baldness you are suffering from.. No hope for you my friend... Its in the genes... No drug is powerful enough as yet in medicine which can change whats written in your DNA.. It has to happen and it will happen no matter what..!!

Learn to live and enjoy baldness..!!

:welcome:

PS : Pm me if u need any clarification on the matter.. I am a doctor myself.. Will be glad to help..!! :cheers:

The "regain" thingy as suggested by someone in the thread has "minoxidil" in it.. It is an arterial dilator.. Basically it dialates the arteries supplying blood to your scalp skin, helping the hair take more nutrition; and therefore better growth and less hairfall.. But the problem with that particular drug is that it takes a little long to show its effects.. So if you ever try it, dont lose hope very soon and think that its not working.. It takes anywhere from 4-8 months to show effects.. It has no particular side effect and its pretty much safe to use... The only problem being the changes will revert back soon after you stop applying it.. The effects are NOT permanent..

Also male pattern baldness is due to high levels of testosterone(Mainly Dihydro-testosterone : DHT) .. There are some drugs that inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT.. Most commonly used drug being Finasteride.. But Finasteride being a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor(inhibits conversion of testosterone to DHT) will have side effects mostly pertaining to ummm "your dong"... So if you are a young male, I wont advise you to go for it ever...

Anyway now coming to the remedy of sorts..
1) Keep your scalp always from chemicals/detergents etc.. Use mildest possible shampoo...
2) Eat one walnut a day.. It has almost the same effect as finasteride ; minus the side effects...
3) 1cashew + 1almond + 1dry fig a day before sleeping( more will not help, if you are wondering )
4)Vitamin supplements may help.. Vit D and C both...
5) Ultimate option is to go for hair transplantation...!!

Lastly : If its male pattern baldness you are suffering from.. No hope for you my friend... Its in the genes... No drug is powerful enough as yet in medicine which can change whats written in your DNA.. It has to happen and it will happen no matter what..!!

Learn to live and enjoy baldness..!!

:welcome:

PS : Pm me if u need any clarification on the matter.. I am a doctor myself.. Will be glad to help..!! :cheers:

Thanks for the usefull information and again thanks to other people that trying to give tips. I started using pretty much gel/wax for hair when i was 14 and did use it till my 18/19th. I had always problem with verry much dandruff. Even once when i did shave my head really i had just thick dandruff spots here and there. It was hardened on my scalp. Even today again i have verry much dandruff.

I use just 1 time a week normal shampoo (Fructis). I dont like to change shampoo's and i am scared to use anti dandruff shampoo's to because of the chemicals. I want more natural stuff.

Thanks for the usefull information and again thanks to other people that trying to give tips. I started using pretty much gel/wax for hair when i was 14 and did use it till my 18/19th. I had always problem with verry much dandruff. Even once when i did shave my head really i had just thick dandruff spots here and there. It was hardened on my scalp. Even today again i have verry much dandruff.

I use just 1 time a week normal shampoo (Fructis). I dont like to change shampoo's and i am scared to use anti dandruff shampoo's to because of the chemicals. I want more natural stuff.

Use shampoo with ketoconazole... Easily available in pharmacies OTC.. Will help you a lot with the dandruff.. Twice a week.. keep it on your scalp for atleast 3 minutes then wash..
Try practicing points 1 to 4 in my previous post.. Will surely help...
But dont expect miraculous results.. Those will take time to show effects.. Once you start, dont discontinue - best results..!! :cheers:

You will end up with hair at you censored places :lol:
Last time I saw a dude who told me rubbing nails helped.... he had long hair inside and outside his ears :fie::bad:

Your scalp need more cleaning. Once a wk is too little. Washing daily won't hurt.
Do not go for any commercial - anti dandruf shampoo. You can use Selenium Sulphide based shampoo twice a week along with your normal shampoo.

cheers

Use shampoo with ketoconazole... Easily available in pharmacies OTC.. Will help you a lot with the dandruff.. Twice a week.. keep it on your scalp for atleast 3 minutes then wash..
Try practicing points 1 to 4 in my previous post.. Will surely help...
But dont expect miraculous results.. Those will take time to show effects.. Once you start, dont discontinue - best results..!! :cheers:
I have used Mintop 5% foam and Nizral(J&J) shampoo after a dermatologist suggested so. but, after 3 months use, I lost hope and stopped a. Which Minoxidyl brand is recommended in India? is it safe to apply 10% minoxidyl? I found it was once used to treat Blood pressure patients?
TIA+

Back
Top Bottom