What's new

Hair loss

Try Ayurvedic oils.. its effective. In ayurvedic hair loss treatment different things like herbs, yoga, meditation, balanced diet, and oil massage are combined to give the positive result. I tried it and got +ve results in 6 - 8 months time.:tup:

Try Ayurvedic oils.. its effective. In ayurvedic hair loss treatment different things like herbs, yoga, meditation, balanced diet, and oil massage are combined to give the positive result. I tried it and got +ve results in 6 - 8 months time.:tup:
Actually, I was itching to ask some Indian friend about this. Any good Ayurvedic website you can refer?

Actually, I was itching to ask some Indian friend about this. Any good Ayurvedic website you can refer?

I don't know about website... but my bro faced hair fall problem... he took treatment from ayurvedic doctor..... my god ...hair fall is reduced some portion of hair came back......

I don't know about website... but my bro faced hair fall problem... he took treatment from ayurvedic doctor..... my god ...hair fall is reduced some portion of hair came back......

Can you please let me know the medicine name and where the doctor..

I don't know that medicine name because im living in other city.... we are from Andra Pradesh........

I am from orissa but close to andhra border..I am planning to visit in sep. Please let me know details whenover you get the chance to ask your brother.

I am from orissa but close to andhra border..I am planning to visit in sep. Please let me know details whenover you get the chance to ask your brother.
ohhh... im in rajam right now, srikakulam district.... nearby odisha...

I have used Mintop 5% foam and Nizral(J&J) shampoo after a dermatologist suggested so. but, after 3 months use, I lost hope and stopped a. Which Minoxidyl brand is recommended in India? is it safe to apply 10% minoxidyl? I found it was once used to treat Blood pressure patients?
TIA+
5% should be the maximum you should use.You have to use Mintop regularly if you stop using it you will be back to square one.Mintop though has some serious side effects which are documented pretty well.

If you want the best out of Ayurveda, you should travel to Kerala. There are several famous Ayurvedic treatment centers in Kerala. The famous one is 'Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala'. : : : ARYA VAIDYA SALA - Kottakkal : : :

For hair loss treatment there are various Ayurvedic oil. If you are in any Gulf country you will get those products in any supermarket. Some of the brand names are Indulekha Oil - A 4 Ayurveda, DHATHRI etc

I will suggest Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala. They are the best in Ayurvedic treatment.

docters will choose from ---

5-alpha-reductase inhibitor [dose dependent]
minoxidil spray on scalp [first go with lesser percent version]
a/d/e/b complex vitamins [twice daily for first 2 weeks , then once daily]
massage with egg honey etc increasing circulation
regularly shave for some months
antifungals/antiinflammatory

sorry i'm busy , cant go into details .. elmo is also a doc and can explain -- i havent gone through this thread

I have hair loss. I'm 33 and started about four years ago. I used to have thick long hair. Now I'm just a former shadow of my old self. The top of my scalp is clearly visible. Life has played a cruel joke on me. Food doesn't taste the same. Everything seems so bland colorless. Exaggerating a little bit, at least Spain is 2-0 in the Euro cup final. Screw Italy.

I have hair loss. I'm 33 and started about four years ago. I used to have thick long hair. Now I'm just a former shadow of my old self. The top of my scalp is clearly visible. Life has played a cruel joke on me. Food doesn't taste the same. Everything seems so bland colorless. Exaggerating a little bit, at least Spain is 2-0 in the Euro cup final. Screw Italy.

your's is male vertex androgenic pattern of hair loss....better get your hair examined by a trichologist ...if u have genetic pattern...use minoxidil or finasteride (side efect are less and reversible)...this not a good age to lose hair...
If prob is Some inflammatory/infective condition it can be cured with steroid or antifungal medication

Isn't this the thing you have present in finesteride and other hormonal-balance-disturbing drugs? The kind that makes you go limp in the wrong place!!!

that S/E was asso with 5mg tab now 1 mg finasteride tab is available whose S/e far less like headache and muscular pain...which are reversible in 3 mnth after stopping the drug
results have been quiet good with one

Back
Top Bottom