What's new

Hagel to tour China's new aircraft carrier

We have been producing ourselves the antiship coastal missiles with 550 km of range.
And now it's time for us to self produce KH35EV antiship for warships with range 300 km

Russia would transfer large quantity of Iskanker missiles to Vietnam soon replace for Scud missiles ( made in Vietnam )
then Vietnam could do it ourselves to mass production of Iskanders with state of art design ...
Double $ offered by China, to purchase related datas from Russian. Last 1990s, China had imported too many weapons from Russia like Kilo,Su30,missiles. During the Soviet collapsed, China get that chance to purchased huge lots of weapon tech datas and Russian Brains Gain (Russian weapon professors) from poor Russia in whole of 1990s.

I say there's no any secret to China when foreigner using Russia weapons.

We defend only ... so as in SCS, that means China invaded our sea
"nine-dashed line " still existing in SCS. ADIA still existing in East China Sea.

Last edited:
"nine-dashed line " still existing in SCS. ADIA still existing in East China Sea.

That's ashame , cnleio ...
China is a large but not so strong country, by keep buying Russia weapon ... forever

104515ejfrp944kjlwr4lc.jpg

101637jbrd080y22z4110s.jpg

cnleio, am I wrong to remind you that "China will has something to surprise Hagel when visit Liaoning" ?
is it the inactivity ?

China is a large but not so strong country, by keep buying Russia weapon ... forever
China is not Vietnam.

cnleio, am I wrong to remind you that "China will has something to surprise Hagel when visit Liaoning" ?
is it the inactivity ?
The CV16 is China 1st Aircraft Carrier, but not the pefect. It's shipbody come from former Soviet Union built in 1980s not the latest design in 21 century, but CV16's control&command system / AESA radar system / communication data lines / 100,000HP turbine engine / fighter takeoff & landing system / air-defence system etc (modify some shipbody rooms) all latest hi-tech made in China, China let Hagel watch CV16 just wanna tell America "How far we behind them, currently our Navy tech how close to US Navy."

China is stronger than ur thought, be friend or enemy ?!

Last edited:
China is not Vietnam.

The CV16 is China 1st Aircraft Carrier, but not the pefect. It's shipbody come from former Soviet Union built in 1980s not the latest design in 21 century, but CV16's control&command system / AESA radar system / communication data lines / 100,000HP turbine engine / fighter takeoff & landing system / air-defence system etc (modify some shipbody rooms) all latest hi-tech made in China, China let Hagel watch CV16 just wanna tell America "How far we behind them, currently our Navy tech how close to US Navy."

China is stronger than ur thought, be friend or enemy ?!
I know that Liaoning finishing process is stuck until the newly collapsed Ukraine president approved to transfer something to China ..

How far your Liaoning behind US AC ? You name it ... is it any similar to "close to US Navy" ?
I think more appropriate is "how close to Russia aircraft carrier quality" but not US Navy.

1. Russia build themselves their AC, China not
2. Russia could arm India other AC, China even not sure to make their own AC
3. Russia AC is 50 years behind US AC

I wish Japan has free time to surprise China ... LOL. They would make everything better than China ( everything )

Don't underestimate US they can surprise us with alien tech... US is the only country farrrrrrrrrr more advanced and powerful than rest is combined. ...

I know that Liaoning finishing process is stuck until the newly collapsed Ukraine president approved to transfer something to China ..

How far your Liaoning behind US AC ? You name it ... is it any similar to "close to US Navy" ?
I think more appropriate is "how close to Russia aircraft carrier quality" but not US Navy.

I wish Japan has free time to surprise China ... LOL. They would make everything better than China ( everything )
There'r hundreds of Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier pics on the internet, u should google them not just ask for others.

Now is a OLD ship !

Like this one, Kuznetsov's radar room pic:
660a664344.jpg

135943989.jpg

Kuznetsov's ship-bridge pic:
140316_542.jpg

Well Chinese have vistied it 2 years ago.
002564a5eb9a0f332c332d.jpg

2011848230778.jpg

@BoQ77 U speak funny words again, and laught like a stupid noob.

I said, when China 2nd type001A aircraft carrier launch within 2 years, what u can do only cosplay ur "Keyboard Warrior" in PDF again.

The Japan can not give any suprise to China:
1. Japan never build nuke.
2. Japan can not own aircraft carrier.
3. Japan can not develop next-gen stealth fighter
4. Neighbors around the island won't welcome a military rising Japan.
5. Today China military expenditure twice than Japan's
6. Today China government richer than Japan.
7. Today China official debts much lower than Japan's.
8. Today China population much more than Japan's.
9. Today U.N still work, as one of P5 members and winner of WWII. U.N China still has the final deny vote to stop Japan.

Last edited:
LOL Liaoning - a floating museum ?

We don't need AC ... There's dozen of US aircraft carriers out there ....
We just make sure we could anti-AC , that's enough ...

Our Su-30 always could take off, and our submarines always could ambush for Liaoning or any other AC in SCS

Hehe, Such a idiot, hahahaha........!

Can't understand, maybe brain are really polluted by Orange agent, so pitiful!!!!
Comments filled with USA and Russia, one day, if you can imported from alien, can't image you...........

Pics inside PLAN CV16 rooms, just compared with Russian Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier !

CV16 ship-bridge pic
102585386.jpg

CV16 control room pic
2012102915004520851.jpg

There'r hundreds of Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier pics on the internet, u should google them not just ask for others.

Now is a OLD ship !

Like this one, Kuznetsov's radar room pic:

Kuznetsov's ship-bridge pic:

Well Chinese have vistied it 2 years ago.

Confusing why Liaoning corpse has the features of Admiral Kuznetsov ?

I said, when China 2nd type001A aircraft carrier launch within 2 years, what u can do only cosplay ur "Keyboard Warrior" in PDF again.

You could dream about that from now.

1. Japan never build nuke. Wrong
2. Japan can not own aircraft carrier. Now they owned some AC, what their F35 and Osprey stand for ?
3. Japan can not develop next-gen stealth fighter . Now even export their weapon they can
4. Neighbors around the island won't welcome a military rising Japan. We know China fear about that rising
5. Today China military expenditure twice than Japan's Because China must face both domestic and multi-direction outside threat. How the China big army could harm to Japan. Million of Chinese troops and military equipment cannot utilised anything to harm Japan.
6. Today China government richer than Japan. Not true
7. Today China official debts much lower than Japan's. China govt is not transparent ( that's why you use official ), while Japan is )
8. Today China population much more than Japan's. China always face the issue of social and food and fresh water for last century. This is not today issue
9. Today U.N still work, as one of P5 members and winner of WWII. China still own the final deny vote to stop Japan. China is the only one who officially violated international laws. So U.N. was not decided by China ...
These 4 others would vote for Japan including Russia vote ...

---------
China cannot use their tanks, troops, artilery, ... to harm Japan ...
Liaoning is useless for warfare while Japan Navy stronger than China Navy
China cannot aim all of their missiles to Japan while Japan could ...
A shot of China to Japan means they must be ready for counter-attacks from Taiwan, Japan, USA, Australia,...maybe India altogether ...
To the world, Any war caused by China
. So UN is meaning punishment to China, China seat could be consider as gone ...away

Last edited:

2. Japan can not own aircraft carrier. Now they owned some AC, what their F35 and Osprey stand for ?
3. Japan can not develop next-gen stealth fighter . Now even export their weapon they can
4. Neighbors around the island won't welcome a military rising Japan. We know China fear about that rising
5. Today China military expenditure twice than Japan's Because China must face both domestic and multi-direction outside threat. How the China big army could harm to Japan. Million of Chinese troops and military equipment cannot utilised anything to harm Japan.
7. Today China official debts much lower than Japan's. China govt is not transparent ( that's why you use official ), while Japan is )
8. Today China population much more than Japan's. China always face the issue of social and food and fresh water for last century. This is not today issue
9. Today U.N still work, as one of P5 members and winner of WWII. China still own the final deny vote to stop Japan. China is the only one who officially violated international laws. So U.N. was not decided by China ...

---------
A shot of China to Japan means they must be ready for counter-attacks from Taiwan, Japan, USA, Australia,...maybe India altogether ...
So it is us vs the WORLD combine, isn't? LOL We are truly a monster!

I want to remind you my little friend. If Japan fires the 1st shot at us, they are finished!

So it is us vs the WORLD combine, isn't? LOL We are truly a monster!

I want to remind you my little friend. If Japan fires the 1st shot at us, they are finished!

I'm not your little friend. Why they must fire a single shot ?
Chinese made carrier similar to these below : look great but malfunction and easy to broken

images207918_toy.jpg

I'm not your little friend. Why they must fire a single shot ?
Chinese made carrier similar to these below : look great but malfunction and easy to broken

images207918_toy.jpg
Aren't they say Diaoyu belongs to them? Then enforce their law. If this is our administer territory and other comes to violate it, we shoot. Ask your Vietnamese if that is true. LOL.

5. Today China military expenditure twice than Japan's Because China must face both domestic and outside security
LOL, ur political diplomatic language is so poor, nothing about foreign military development.

1. Build Nuke is not as simple as ur simple thought, Even has enough nuclear materials Japan still need nuke explode tests, first, Japanese didn't have their own uraniumen richment plant and thousands of centrifuges. Even Japanese can get few weapon-level nuclear materials by their nuclear power plants, it's supervised by U.N and American.

Japanese build nukes, to threat Russia,China even U.S ?! Finding Death again.

2. U mean 20,000 "A.C“ ?! LOL, it's hard to say whether those LPD's deck can allow F-35B landing, even can how many F-35B can carry ? How many F-35B Japanese can buy from America ? Currently no way to sell F-22, F-22 also never land on those 20,000 LPD.

3. Where Japan next-gen stealth fighter's jet engine come from ? U should say that, after Japanese really build out a flying prototype(like Russia T-50 or China J-20) not a wood model. Even Japan's F-2 fighter studied from Lockheed Martin's F-16, Japanese didn't finish a independent 3-gen fighter design just half design experinces worked with American together. Japanese has some small subsonic wind tunnel, but lack supersonic wind tunnel (In Asia China has the largest wind tunnel groups from subsonic to hypersonic in SiChuan, just wike China wind tunnel ). Next-gen fighter is difficult than 3-gen fighter develop, the Japanese only has new material advantage. BTW i didn't hear any news about Japan independent AESA radar development (not bought from American)

4. Chinese / Russian / Korean never welcome a military rising Japan, also need consider American attitude.

5. Most of China military expenditure invest into new weapons develop, that's just ur thought. (Watch China defense board in PDF)

6. Just Wiki. Ur thought again.

7. Just Wiki. And read U.N or World Bank's economy report.

8. Modern War kill ppl as fast as it can, Nuclear War kill ppl as millions as it can !

9. Read 《Unitcd Nations Declaration》 & 《United Nations Charter》. How China become one of P5 member, why not Vietnam or Japan ? Even Japan offer the most funds to maintain U.N activity.

To the world, Any war caused by China. So UN is meaning punishment to China, China seat could be consider as gone ...away
That's CRAZY ~! China setup ADIZ in East China Sea, and then ?! China setup "Nine-dash lines" in South China Sea, and then ?!

BlaBlaBla.. they will all attack China together (U r the Alliance commander now, LOL) ... u r just a completely foreign diplomacy idi@t. No one like to become next Georgia or Crimea. The world rules governed by big-brother who waving a bigger stick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom