What's new

Hagel to tour China's new aircraft carrier

We don't need AC ... There's dozen of US aircraft carriers out there ....
We just make sure we could anti-AC , that's enough ...

Our Su-30 always could take off, and our submarines always could ambush for Liaoning or any other AC in SCS
Have I said you need AC or not? you don't have capability to have AC, so you have to develop anti-AC, stupid know that, you don't need emphasis on it.

Comparing with Viet, US AC more for China, and China have more experience on anti-AC, agree with it or not?

First learning how to operate submarine then how to use it sink the boat, China have much more submarines, know it better than you, just getting it a few time, here boast how invinsibe here you are, don't like clown, although I know you are.

BTW, did I said below sentence? quote carefully.
LOL Liaoning - a floating museum ?

You have nothing to demo huh ?
A floating museum can "bully" Chinese neighbors, seems these Chinese neighbors so suck, hehe!

Last edited:

Our Su-30 always could take off, and our submarines always could ambush for Liaoning or any other AC in SCS

MilitaryBases1.JPG

800px-US_military_bases_in_the_world-1.svg.png

Surprise about the carrier, nothing to impress Hagel because they never interested in diesel-powered carrier since 50 years ago ?
better, you should impress him by J15
Do you Vietnam have one even more n the first place?

Anything can ambush surely anybody if you go analyze such situations purely on a theoretical basis. The key difference though is whether Vietnam's assets can carry out their ingenious plan without either getting shot up or undergo catastrophic accidents themselves. And so far nothing suggests they could do that or even have the ability to do something akin to that.

Un-meaningful chats by Vietnamese members in this thread.

Back to topic, PLAN CV16 show muscle to American: "Just Look, CV16 is the beginning Chinese start to build Aircraft Carrier, will build more. "

Un-meaningful chats by Vietnamese members in this thread.

Back to topic, PLAN CV16 show muscle to American: "Just Look, CV16 is the beginning Chinese start to build Aircraft Carrier, will build more. "

I dont think CV 16 has any muscle to show to America ... Hagel visit seem to be a visit to a floating restaurant ...
there's no activity on it

I dont think CV 16 has any muscle to show to America ... Hagel visit seem to be a visit to a floating restaurant ...
there's no activity on it
:pop:Next time might deploy this "floating restaurant" AC Strick Group in SCS near Vietnam EEZ, let's see how the "floating restaurant" work. PLAN CV16 Strick Group is the warship fleet, Hundreds of anti-aircraft & anti-ship missiles from Navy can teach lessons.

20140101042759948.jpg

20140101042800531.jpg

20140101042800364.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any aircraft activity on it ... then it's target only.
US aircraft carrier ... as broastcast several times on Discovery Channel during last few decades !!!
US-Navy-Aircraft-carrier-wallpaper.jpg

I don't see any aircraft activity on it ... then it's target only.
US aircraft carrier
US-Navy-Aircraft-carrier-wallpaper.jpg
U will see on PLAN CV16, the same on other China A.Cs later.
U will see 2nd China aircraft carrier's shipbody launch (within 2 years).

cnleio ... China should make sure their ability first before they could teach anyone a lesson ...

cnleio ... China should make sure their ability first before they could teach anyone a lesson ...
Of course, after China r ready ! It's not 1st time for Chinese to give enemy a lesson.
We r preparing for the worst happen in the future, building China more powerful.

Of course, after China r ready ! It's not 1st time for Chinese to give enemy a lesson.
We r preparing for the worst happen in the future, building China more powerful.

You know Vietnam ever taught many lesson to enemies too, cnleio ?

You know Vietnam ever taught many lesson to enemies too, cnleio ?
In ur homeland to teach enemies supported by S.U and China ? LOL ... it's the lesson for ur ppl. The smart never start War in their own lands coz will easily weak national power, u still can't understand it.

We have been producing ourselves the antiship coastal missiles with 550 km of range.
And now it's time for us to self produce KH35EV antiship for warships with range 300 km

Russia would transfer large quantity of Iskanker missiles to Vietnam soon replace for Scud missiles ( made in Vietnam )
then Vietnam could do it ourselves to mass production of Iskanders with state of art design ...

In ur homeland to teach enemies supported by S.U and China ? LOL ... it's the lesson for ur ppl. The smart never start War in their own lands, u still can't understand it.

We defend only ... so as in SCS, that means China invaded our sea

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom