What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

We all know its an eyewash by Pakistani establishments to buy sometime from Trump administration..but let this Dog bark a while and bring some negative attention for Pakistan. Actually this dog is better alive for Indian interests rather than a dead meat.

Seem he is released. At least according to one of the posters.

Trump pressurize which we can't sustain, Uncle SAM on roll. !!
And we have no other way, it's better to arrest him before we receive sanctions.
He is useless man, we should send him to America. He is jihadi, and U.S.A feels he is threat for America .
What will we achieve by supporting this useless man? Is he scientist or doctor or engineer? Just jihadi

Talks on Kashmir has never gone even one step forward. So talks are of no use. I would prefer a war to settle Kashmir once and for all.

That was quick to say however, this is how India looking at things. If War then, it is like welcome to the hell and I am sure, many civilians will be opting out of country when it comes to real situation like War....... Only those dies who fight and people aware of aftermath, will never talk as such. Your choice and I have no issue as such.

Every type of terrorist should be punished .. But I don't think there are enough proof against this man..
No country from this world can bring "Enough Evidence" .."Concrete Evidence" against Hafeez Saeed in a "PAKISTANI " court. This UN designated terrorist should be tried under international criminal court. Period

And we have no other way, it's better to arrest him before we receive sanctions.
He is useless man, we should send him to America. He is jihadi, and U.S.A feels he is threat for America .
are you out of your mind? you have no value for ones life? send him to to USA for no reason, just to avoid sanctions??? lannat aisi economy par jo apne mulk ke logon ko bech kar chalti ho.

What will we achieve by supporting this useless man? Is he scientist or doctor or engineer? Just jihadi

At least some one is talking sense here!!

the Great Drama Begin Again, when dont have proof why house arrest? PAK must be needing some loan from US now ,or wanted to start talk with India or wanted to get its citizens stopped from getting into list of "no visa"

That was quick to say however, this is how India looking at things. If War then, it is like welcome to the hell and I am sure, many civilians will be opting out of country when it comes to real situation like War....... Only those dies who fight and people aware of aftermath, will never talk as such. Your choice and I have no issue as such.

It is not about my choice and your choice. That is how both Pakistan and India are heading towards. A war is just matter of time or some terror event such as Mumbai.

Meanwhile, subject FIF is under observation for next Six Months.

C3b7mhGWAAAYguC.jpg:large

He's favorite child of Army, don't worry he'll be released. Plus Saudi king won't let their pawn harmed

are you out of your mind? you have no value for ones life? send him to to USA for no reason, just to avoid sanctions??? lannat aisi economy par jo apne mulk ke logon ko bech kar chalti ho.
Everybody knows Hafiz Saeed is leader of jihadi organization . He has also contacts with banned organizations.
Also $10 million bounty :woot:. :cheers:

Jamate Dawa itself is banned organizations by U.N .

A necessary and must safety measure that sometimes a person has to be told to not to leave the house and possible conflict among the opponents. However, only GEO reported the story and neighbor got it. Rather than some having such types of thoughts in mind, must wait for the details. he is not convicted at all till today nor their are any evidences against him though his party has been playing a major role especially during disasters anywhere in Pakistan and have been doing the welfare work.

GEO is currently the source of news so it would be wise to wait for the exact details that such media houses are nowadays hell bent to create chaos or unrest like this among the followers/supporters.
But Jamate Dawa is banned organization by U.N. We should behave as responsible nuclear state and must accept U.N decisions, otherwise sanctions on the way.

A war is just matter of time or some terror event such as Mumbai.

Talking of war and no possibility of talks, is purely Indian prospective so who know, an extremist thought minded or war lover may ignite any situation by doing so deliberately. The same could be like, creating an opportunity by misleading the populace as well and our says holds a lot of weight in this. If people don't buy the same, such people couldn't wage war like this but when aware of populace psych, then it is possible and the same is a reading for us as the trend of War is equal either Indian Politicians nowadays or NaMO supporters contrary to Pakistan that no leader beats the drum as such.

He will be presented to court and no evidence will be presented along him... he may be asked to behave and lay low a bit...
No worries

No country from this world can bring "Enough Evidence" .."Concrete Evidence" against Hafeez Saeed in a "PAKISTANI " court. This UN designated terrorist should be tried under international criminal court. Period

What do you think about Mr Modi?

It is not about my choice and your choice. That is how both Pakistan and India are heading towards. A war is just matter of time or some terror event such as Mumbai.

We will not back down...

Back
Top Bottom