What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

Hafiz Saeed is recruiter for Jihadi, you can contact him and do jihad in Kashmir. Best of Luck!! But it gives Bad name to Pakistan in whole world , we should not allow our land to use against any country. This is against the laws of U.N
UN is a joke, come on and grow up, Regarding Kashmir it is not terrorism it is freedom fight. So you mean to say the people who fought for the independence of Pakistan were terrorist as they were fighting British imperialism?

Please Kindly define terrorism??

Shut up Qadiyani. You must be one of those since qadiyanis talk like this.
I am not qadiyani , and here comes religious bigot, No wonder you are hafiz Saeed supporter. I can feel your frustration, extremism has to go in gutter , government will surely take strict measures. Abi to bus trailer tha:cheers: . We will walk with U.N, but don't fight with them due to one jihadi hafiz saaed

Last edited:
Why do we need someone ? Are we weak ?
We are not weak, China is an ally, If USA attacks China Pakistan will fight along side China. That is what allies are for. India is noob diluted country it cannot do any thing than lobby. Hafiz Saeed is a hero he is a social worker not a terrorist.

We are not weak, China is an ally, If USA attacks China Pakistan will fight along side China.
We should not depend on others, no country can jump in other war, Maximum china can remain neutral as he was during 1971 .
We should believe in ourself. China has 100 billion dollar trade with India per annum, Can china jump in Pakistan war? Or we for theirs? World is not like that what you think !

Last edited:
Zaki...... We all know how Pakistani courts works ( i mean in the cases of terrorism)......and why these days the terror related cases are taken up by military court..... So let us not go there..... For a country like India, there are limitations in providing proof's as the alleged crime or conspiracy is hatched in Pakistan, and it is the responsibility of Pakistani investigators to provide further proof to the courts ( i wont blame the court here as they decide based on the proofs submitted infront of them" ......We all know what happened to Lakhwi.... He was under arrest for so long, but could father a child...... So blaming India is the easy way out..... By the way I would prefer him to be at open, because that is easy for our agencies to keep a track, inside the jail, there is hardly anything they can do..... He still can work from the jail just like lakhwi....

coming rich from a Country that give clean chit to Butcher of Gujrat and question our Judicial System :lol:..
BLA leader is enjoying in India , recently another Pukhtunistan army supporter is spotted in Indian ,openly threatening to use violence , you give Asylum to scum like Dalal lama , and you are talking here :laughcry:

We are not weak, China is an ally, If USA attacks China Pakistan will fight along side China. That is what allies are for. India is noob diluted country it cannot do any thing than lobby. Hafiz Saeed is a hero he is a social worker not a terrorist.

Hero Really??? Because another of our member seems to deny it

@Zibago I am now so not sure how to write on someone wall. I Just to brief you I am there and Hafeez sahab has been released. There were around 3000 to 4000 lashkars surrounding Qadisiyyah Mosque around 10. I saw few fidayeens wearing belts. Once it started police left the place. Things are normal and Hafeez sahab is talking to people. It is all topi drama of establishment.

We should not depend on others, no country can jump in other war, Maximum china can remain neutral as he was during 1971 .
We should believe in ourself. China has 100 billion dollar trade with India per annum, Can china jump in Pakistan war? Can you answer me
Either you people are dump or what?
Pakistan just did two missile test and both of those test were a threat to Israel than India. Our previous missiles were enough for India there was no need of another test. Pakistan never feared doing those test from America and now you think Pakistan is putting Hafiz Saeed under house arrest because of American preasure no,
China made Pakistan do all those Tests. Why ? because India Tested a balistic missile that was a threat to China. Secondly India is confronting China on call of USA at every forum so what do you think is happening. China will not be fighting Pakistan's war but Pakistan will be fighting China's war. This time India will not attack Pakistan but China and Pakistan will attack India. Give it 5years and what I am saying will happen.

Now back to topic. The UAE prince visited India and He told Nawaz to arrest Hafiz Saeed on call of the Modi but Nawaz will keep him in arrest for few days and then released why because he is way too important more than Nawaz him self. It is GCC lobby that placed Hafiz Saeed in arrest not USA.

Hero Really??? Because another of our member seems to deny it
This is what forum are for, an argument. Some will deny other will agree. If have any issues go to the UN. Forum is for discussion.

Very bad timing....could have done few weeks before, I am sure obama would have given a good reward for this

Trump pressurize which we can't sustain, Uncle SAM on roll. !!
And we have no other way, it's better to arrest him before we receive sanctions.
He is useless man, we should send him to America. He is jihadi, and U.S.A feels he is threat for America .
What will we achieve by supporting this useless man? Is he scientist or doctor or engineer? Just jihadi

Hafez Saeed is a law abiding Pakistani citizen ... He has not been proven guilty in (any) court of law ... He will be presumed innocent until (and if) proven guilty ..... And he has never been to India or USA in his entire life .... Why should we hand him over to the US or India ????

As for Jihad, "struggle against oppressors" is the religious duty of every Muslim ... Don't confuse "Jihad" with "Fasad" (Fasad that is being carried out by the likes of ISIS and TTP in the name of Jihad)

Hafez Saeed is a law abiding Pakistani citizen ... He has not been proven guilty so far in any court of law ... He has never been to India or USA in his entire life .... Why should we hand him over to the US or India ????
Oh you want to fight with U.N, It is U.N that added Jamate Dawa in the banned terrorist organization list. About our court , they also released Lal masjid terrorists which killed our 12 soldiers in Lal masjid operation.
It is U.N you must accept their decisions and you can't fight with U.N.
If you wanna fight with U.N then Best of luck:enjoy: , Sanctions on the way which we don't want

indians, don't get your panties in a knot, the courts will release him as usual, give it a few days. ;)

Latest Hafiz Saeed Placed under house Arrest in Johar town for 3 months. Along with his few workers.

Oh you want to fight with U.N, It is U.N that added Jamate Dawa in the banned terrorist organization list. About our court , they also released Lal masjid terrorists which killed our 12 soldiers in Lal masjid operation.
It is U.N you must accept their decisions and you can't fight with U.N.
If you wanna fight with U.N then Best of luck:enjoy: , Sanctions on the way which we don't want

Please tell us what has the UN done for the innocent Kashmiri Muslims who have been facing worst kind of oppression and state sponsored terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir for the last several decades ?

Back
Top Bottom