What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

:disagree::disagree::disagree: Nonsense and drivel.

An uneducated man.

It's now generally agreed among archaeologists and historians that the Indus Valley civilization predated Aryan immigration (whether that came about by migration or invasion is a different debate). Figurines uncovered are modelled more on dravidian morphological features rather than caucasian. Linguistics experts (including Yuri Knorozov) agree that the Indus language is unrelated to Indo-european (aryan) and is close to dravidian languages - closely related to the Brahui people of Balochistan and their language - which is dravidian.

Do look at these before shooting off your keyboard

https://www.harappa.com/script/parpola6.html - run by a Pakistani, and attracts every leading historian on the IV civilization

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1350015.files/Trautmann-AryanDebate.pdf - from Harvard

An uneducated man.

It's now generally agreed among archaeologists and historians that the Indus Valley civilization predated Aryan immigration (whether that came about by migration or invasion is a different debate). Figurines uncovered are modelled more on dravidian morphological features rather than caucasian. Linguistics experts (including Yuri Knorozov) agree that the Indus language is unrelated to Indo-european (aryan) and is close to dravidian languages - closely related to the Brahui people of Balochistan and their language - which is dravidian.

Do look at these before shooting off your keyboard

https://www.harappa.com/script/parpola6.html - run by a Pakistani, and attracts every leading historian on the IV civilization

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1350015.files/Trautmann-AryanDebate.pdf - from Harvard
Stop projecting yourself as some kind of archaeologist extraordinaire and go play some JALLIKATTU!:lol:

Stop projecting yourself as some kind of archaeologist extraordinaire and go play some JALLIKATTU!:lol:

Sure I will.

Pity you lack reading skills to follow up your rhetoric though. But then I'm probably expecting too much.

Maybe this will cause you to pause a bit before posting nonsense and making a fool of yourself. Or Not. I don't care.

Sure I will.

Pity you lack reading skills to follow up your rhetoric though. But then I'm probably expecting too much.

Maybe this will cause you to pause a bit before posting nonsense and making a fool of yourself. Or Not. I don't care.
IVC has never had anything do with your Jallikattu culture, now please do not reply with your made up gibberish.

Stallions of Gangadesh!
jallikattu-protest-lead.jpg

@The Sandman @Hell hound @Zibago

I expect more clarity to come in the coming days. For now, just analyze the situation discreetly.

This "lack of evidence" is a real problem: our courts are a real problem. I think the courts and judicial system in Pakistan needs to be revamped. Prominent terrorist leaders are freed due to a "lack of evidence". If these people were tried in competent courts, they would be found guilty. Only in Pakistan are they freed due to a "lack of evidence".

Hafez Saeed is a law abiding Pakistani citizen ... He has not been proven guilty in (any) court of law ... He will be presumed innocent until (and if) proven guilty ..... And he has never been to India or USA in his entire life .... Why should we hand him over to the US or India ????

As for Jihad, "struggle against oppressors" is the religious duty of every Muslim ... Don't confuse "Jihad" with "Fasad" (Fasad that is being carried out by the likes of ISIS and TTP in the name of Jihad)

That is correct.

But please be aware that perversions of due process often have grave consequences, for example the Emmett Till case, in the long run. Dr. Afridi, the Missing Persons case, and the exoneration of 109 attackers of Joseph Colony are also relevant examples.

That is correct.

But please be aware that perversions of due process often have grave consequences, for example the Emmett Till case, in the long run. Dr. Afridi, the Missing Persons case, and the exoneration of 109 attackers of Joseph Colony are also relevant examples.

Dr Afridi worked for a foreign spy agency, thus he's a traitor. Holding him in jail is fine for however long it takes! There's no perversion of justice in indefinitely holding those involved in anti-state and spying activities.

But Dr. Afridi has never been tried for or found guilty of treason.

Guys, I think India is trying to create another "Lal Masjid" like scenario here. They want Pakistan to do something wrong with Hafiz Sahib. In that case armed religious workers will become angry and start attacking the government.
All our enemies want is chaos, anarchy in Pakistan.

But the problem is with the traitors governing Pakistan...why are they following anti-Pakistan agenda?

Back
Top Bottom