What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

yankeesSuckKid.jpg
Red Sox fans are EVILLLL!!!!! Go Yankees! :cheesy:

he is under 90 day house arrest as per DAWN i guess ..
if he is convicted by Pakistani court , he should be treated as other terrorist treated .. but arresting him to make India happy will bring more instability to Pakistan
India won't be too excited or there's nothing to feel happy about this development, nor it's done to make India feel good!! This is not for the fist time HS has been put under house arrest due to international pressure! Pakistan knows very well that this hype will stay only for few days.. & then it will be business as usual! Due to recent upheaval in international geo-politics since Trump's arrival, Pakistan would do well not to expose itself to the international community through proposed mega rally by HS on 5th Feb! Hence it makes sense to keep him out of sight for the present time.. He will be out in his usual self sooner than later..

well some Journalist are saying that his life was in danger, so he was put to house arrest for his own safety , similar case happen with AQ khan .. plus in a way it make sense that Killing a person like HS will create a huge chaos in Country, cause of his thousands of supports.. first blame would Obviously go to India but if TTP exploit this opportunity for two countries to go to War, it will help them in Afghanistan and FATA areas .. they are on the run in Pakistan, and trying to reunite in Afghanistan , with such high profile Assassination the outcome will be worse than one expect , and other reason of his house Arrest will be to make India and US happy .. Pakistani's knows how to give lollipop to others :)
end up getting lollipop in return....I thought he is gonna conquer India...now he is scared to his life and hiding in his house

India won't be too excited or there's nothing to feel happy about this development, nor it's done to make India feel good!! This is not for the fist time HS has been put under house arrest due to international pressure! Pakistan knows very well that this hype will stay only for few days.. & then it will be business as usual! Due to recent upheaval in international geo-politics since Trump's arrival, Pakistan would do well not to expose itself to the international community through proposed mega rally by HS on 5th Feb! Hence it makes sense to keep him out of sight for the present time.. He will be out in his usual self sooner than later..

International community is not happy with Trump either.

"its state policy ..." ..... sorry sir with all the due respect "it servant policy ...." look at you ........were you able to bring back husain haqani , remember raymond davis, dr afia (the list is so long that it will become shameful for all of us ......... didn't your rank and foil raise questions infront of you ...... because you do not listen to any sane poeple ) ..... look at turks atleast they are trying for Golen .....atleast showing that they are trying for him ...... I feel sorry to say it you are proving to be spinless have some guts ..... what can they do ?????? that they are not already doing ....

Unfortunately I can find no pics of Panipat where a MASSIVE force on it's own ground was crushed ,humiliated, faces rubbed into the ground etc by a much smaller force,,,,,Gangdwellers really cannot fight

Panipat - Seriously !? Next you'll quote Rohri ?

[I love the excitement in your post, as if those boys in Panipat were your personal retainers]

Quite an ardent student of history, aren't you, Django?

Panipat - Seriously !? Next you'll quote Rohri ?

[I love the excitement in your post, as if those boys in Panipat were your personal retainers]

Quite an ardent student of history, aren't you, Django?
Log off Ganga dweller! but before you do note that Monotheists from the Indus region were present in Panipat beating down the polytheists :agree::agree::agree::lol::lol::lol:

polytheists

What do you have against polytheists? It's not like your family income is being used to support them - assuming there is an income, of course. [ok, that was snarky, I apologise]

Anyway Indus folks were closer to modern day Dravidians ethnically and genetically so they're not exactly the best example to parade given how Pakistan has historically prided itself on its superior genetic admixture [that pretty much was the single reason causing the alienation of the bengalis]

Anyway Indus folks were closer to modern day Dravidians ethnically and genetically so they're not exactly the best example to parade given how Pakistan has historically prided itself on its superior genetic admixture [that pretty much was the single reason causing the alienation of the bengalis]
:disagree::disagree::disagree: Nonsense and drivel.

But he is not obliged to impress anyone..at least that's how he seems to be portraying himself right now!
i think there is no such thing called impress at individual personal level when it comes to international community or world affairs

Back
Top Bottom