What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

Whatever it might be called, it is probably only temporary. He has been restricted and let go like this many times before.
Time to get rid of these liabilities ...monster created by our agencies. Few months ago same govt refused PTI , Islamabad rally and next day these extremist organized rally in Islamabad without any hurdle.

Please tell us what has the UN done for the innocent Kashmiri Muslims who have been facing worst kind of oppression and state sponsored terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir for the last several decades ?
After U.N found that their hurriyat leader Syed Ali gilani supported Osama bin Ladin stance and offered funeral prayer , while his children enjoying lavish life abroad, U.N stopped to take them seriously. Even Whole world don't take them seriously
I agree, Indian forces are doing serious violations of human rights. They should not do this

After U.N found that their hurriyat leader Syed Ali gilani supported Osama bin Ladin stance and offered funeral prayer , while his children enjoying lavish life abroad, U.N stopped to take them seriously.
I agree, Indian forces are doing serious violations of human rights. They should not do this
Fucking dipshitt pretending to be a pakistani, hafiz saeed is a national asset, enough said...

These are the times when I miss a 1500Km cruise missile system. Silent and stealthly in the blinds of a silent night. Nothing more than 200Gms of PETN as primary and abt 30-50kg of ammonium nitrate as secondary to seal the deal. Nobody has to know... Just two booms and we have fewer things to worry. Next morning you can show the images of the completely demolished and burned house and blame it plain old "Gas Explosion". As a matter of fact, with such low payload we could use some of the available glide platforms to do the same job... what say?

PS: Just a hypothetical scenario, dont go gung-ho on me with babur and all. Take a deep breath and let it go, it's just a post.

After U.N found that their hurriyat leader Syed Ali gilani supported Osama bin Ladin stance and offered funeral prayer , while his children enjoying lavish life abroad, U.N stopped to take them seriously. Even Whole world don't take them seriously
here, i found you..
16422932_1091227934319052_5967672955013398114_o.jpg

There is a possibility of US Sanction on pakistan at some level.So it is up to pakistanis if they want
American pakistan interest to be protected+business relation with US(Largest export to US)+Better image in world stage+IMF and world bank loans and many more Vs Hafiz Saeed.The choice is yours..

hafiz saeed is a national asset, enough said...
Hafiz Saeed is liability, No doubt our military used him as tissue paper when needed, but gone are those days, it's time to kill snake, As CIA created taliban, but when they became liability and when feel threatened , they killed them one by one and still continue against those rats.
We have to walk with U.N. and see Pakistan interest or support hafiz Saeed, but I think we will walk with U.N and whole world. Jamate Dawa is declared banned terrorist organization by U.N, even not a single country supported hafiz Saeed

Guys, I think India is trying to create another "Lal Masjid" like scenario here. They want Pakistan to do something wrong with Hafiz Sahib. In that case armed religious workers will become angry and start attacking the government.
All our enemies want is chaos, anarchy in Pakistan.

There is a possibility of US Sanction on pakistan at some level.So it is up to pakistanis if they want
American pakistan interest to be protected+business relation with US(Largest export to US)+Better image in world stage+IMF and world bank loans and many more Vs Hafiz Saeed.The choice is yours..
Is this just your personal opinion ? Or was some such statement made?

It's certainly possible, Trump is a disrupter, but unlikely I think.

They already tanked their relationship with Iran, I don't think they would want to add Pak to the list.

In the unlikely case that there are sanctions, it would be completely disastrous for Pakistan, despite the bravado on this forum!

Is this just your personal opinion ? Or was some such statement made?

It's certainly possible, Trump is a disrupter, but unlikely I think.

They already tanked their relationship with Iran, I don't think they would want to add Pak to the list.

In the unlikely case that there are sanctions, it would be completely disastrous for Pakistan, despite the bravado on this forum!

Trump is not like the predecessor, he proves to be a tough guy and unpredictable.He already made statement recently that Visa to pakistanis going to be very very tough.I am not telling sanctions like Iran but to certain extend which itself can cripple pakistan economy and their status.China will remain neutral under such measures, because china always think china first than any thing else.

Latest JUD going to court against Hafiz Saeed's House arrest.

Hafiz Saeed is liability, No doubt our military used him as tissue paper when needed, but gone are those days, it's time to kill snake, As CIA created taliban, but when they became liability and when feel threatened , they killed them one by one and still continue against those rats.
We have to walk with U.N. and see Pakistan interest or support hafiz Saeed, but I think we will walk with U.N and whole world. Jamate Dawa is declared banned terrorist organization by U.N, even not a single country supported hafiz Saeed
Lol a good attempt by you to make me accept what we must never accept, for the umpteenth time pakistan has no hand in kashmir freedom fight, its the kashmiri's themselves who fight for thier freedom, pur support is only on principle, niether do we send militants nir weapons, hafiz is just a religious scholar n a social worker, he' s only hyped up cause india needs to lay thier false claims of pakistani militants in kashmir on someone...

@Zibago

Just to brief you I am there and Hafeez sahab has been released. There were around 3000 to 4000 lashkars surrounding Qadisiyyah Mosque around 10. I saw few fidayeens wearing belts. Once it started police left the place.
You say them fidayeen, we say them terrorist,it is not good to threaten police with belts and weapons , and challange writ of state. Then There is no difference between Taliban in swat , JUD, ISIS and others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom