What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

But Jamate Dawa is banned organization by U.N. We should behave as responsible nuclear state and must accept U.N decisions, otherwise sanctions on the way.

So do you think we were violating openly UN declarations and were against them all these years and there was no action as such.... Things are different and he is not convicted by the Courts at all.... However, state law to be followed here as well so let's wait for couple of days.

He has been released. Lashkars has surrounded Qadisiyyah Mosque..Heavy Firing going on. We are celebrating.

Protective custody... some kind of terrorist action suspected??

Everybody knows Hafiz Saeed is leader of jihadi organization . He has also contacts with banned organizations.
Also $10 million bounty :woot:. :cheers:

Jamate Dawa itself is banned organizations by U.N .

But Jamate Dawa is banned organization by U.N. We should behave as responsible nuclear state and must accept U.N decisions, otherwise sanctions on the way.

Aren't you the one who defended those "social activists" and demanded fair trail for them???
Well let me tell you, the court set Hafiz Saeed free because there was no evidence against him. You can't just claim that he has contacts with "banned organizations" unless you can prove that in court.

screw $10 million, a life is priceless, any Muslim who has even little fear of Allah SWT would reject trillions of dollars but would never sell his soul for money.

@Zibago I am now so not sure how to write on someone wall. I think I dont have right too to write since I am new.

Just to brief you I am there and Hafeez sahab has been released. There were around 3000 to 4000 lashkars surrounding Qadisiyyah Mosque around 10. I saw few fidayeens wearing belts. Once it started police left the place. Things are normal and Hafeez sahab is talking to people. It is all topi drama of establishment.
Even let suppose if he is released, then trump will surely do something. Either sanctions or possible surgical strike . Hafiz Saeed has no future. Even U.N will not spare him because he belongs from banned organization. He has no future.
Pakistan will not sustain pressure just to save one man like jihadi hafiz Saeed.

No bhaijaan it is all topi drama. People her are too emotional. They are abusing Nawaz. It is our right to fight for Kashmir. People stand here with Hafeez sahab. If I am not wrong I can see at least 500 to 700 lashkars with belts ready. It is not going to be easy for nawaz. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I hope nawaz does...

Even let suppose if he is released, then trump will surely do something. Either sanctions or possible surgical strike . Hafiz Saeed has no future. U.N will not spare him because he belongs from banned organization. He has no future.
Pakistan will not sustain pressure just to save one man like jihadi hafiz Saeed.
Being a Pakistani I am ready to take sanctions than to give up the cause of Kashmir. I am ready to tear the US visa from my passport than to give up Hafiz Saeed. I am ready to go hungry than to see Kashmiris being killed by Indians.

Being a Pakistani I am ready to take sanctions than to give up the cause of Kashmir. I am ready to tear the US visa from my passport than to give up Hafiz Saeed. I am ready to go hungry than to see Kashmiris being killed by Indians.
Hafiz Saeed is recruiter for Jihadi, you can contact him and do jihad in Kashmir. Best of Luck!! But it gives Bad name to Pakistan in whole world , we should not allow our land to use against any country. This is against the laws of U.N

We want them to bring their soldiers on ground. We are muslims and ready to give this materialistic life. Wearing a belt right now to defend our leader. If Pak sar zameen will be attacked then I will be the first one to blow myself up.
Not all Pakistanis share your view...for everyone one person who thinks like you, there will be ten who wants to live in peace and have good jobs and send their children to good schools and travel wherever they want to go.

You have no right to make this decision in the name of all Pakistanis.

We want them to bring their soldiers on ground. We are muslims and ready to give this materialistic life. Wearing a belt right now to defend our leader. If Pak sar zameen will be attacked then I will be the first one to blow myself up.
Boy Pakistan is well defended you don't need to blow your self up. Don't forget a country named China.

He is not Pakistan's friend - if anything, guys like these eventually bite the hand that feed it. Obviously, you can't hand him to India for political reasons - but handing him over to the US will be more palatable - after all American citizens were also killed in 26/11.

Back
Top Bottom