What's new

Hafiz Saeed put under house arrest

He will be out soon... dont get your knickers in a twist

Not lost at all however, India tries to play it down as much as it can. The terrorism angle is only portrayed by India to mislead others but still, there are words said by UN in this regard. If UN is not much to say in this issue then no need to quote HS in UN list as well also, India's bill for HS & another was vetoed so that is the reality till now. Pakistan will keep supporting Kashmir Cause. I am not going in further details to avoid off-topic discussion however, you may move on with your opinion in this regard.

Doesn't matter now but your previous post/.... says a lot...

Expectations in Diplomacy works on mutual basis so India cannot expect much as it never replied Pakistan's expectations so I would call it less trust. However, referring Trump in such condition was merely attempt to put pressure that India alone cannot do as such. For Trump's/US interest, read Afghanistan chapter in detail that we know what Trump may ask for.

Indians are as much emotional towards Kashmir as Pakistanis are. For Pakistan to sustain an uneven relationship with India could put the whole Pakistan state in dire danger, hence I get a feeling that Pakistani dispensation has in a way given up on Kashmir. What Pakistan wants is a honorable way out of Kashmir quagmire. And I don't think India is ready to give that way out. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and you are right this is a off-topic discussion.

Good insight. Perhaps this HS thing is a reaction to this.

Bajwa and Co are either slow or lethargic, I cant make my mind up yet. I am suspecting #RaheelShareefcomeback trend pretty soon, if they dont act and act fast.

Vibes on internal matters and around Pakistan on external front are a cause of worry.

Hafeez Saeed.. the national shame of Pakistan, its good the more he surfaces in media and public, the more shame he brings to Pakistan. This UN designated terrorist should live a long life so as he can to bring more shame to their masters.

As usual, he will be out of his house arrest in a week or say. The courts will say no sufficient evidence.

Bajwa and Co are either slow or lethargic, I cant make my mind up yet. I am suspecting #RaheelShareefcomeback trend pretty soon, if they dont act and act fast.

Vibes on internal matters and around Pakistan on external front are a cause of worry.
par ye bas khuwab hi reh jaega..there is no proof from gen.bajwa yet..even sir RS was quiet until karachi airport attacks due to which zarb e azb was launched..besides RS preferred bajwa..something must be special in that men

I wouldn't form any opinions yet. Too little information.

Indians are as much emotional towards Kashmir as Pakistanis are. For Pakistan to sustain an uneven relationship with India could put the whole Pakistan state in dire danger, hence I get a feeling that Pakistani dispensation has in a way given up on Kashmir. What Pakistan wants is a honorable way out of Kashmir quagmire. And I don't think India is ready to give that way out. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and you are right this is a off-topic discussion.

Vice versa Dear. India feeling the same danger as well so there are voices that Kashmir may cause a war among both countries and I prefer the table talks first but who knows.

Vice versa Dear. India feeling the same danger as well so there are voices that Kashmir may cause a war among both countries and I prefer the table talks first but who knows.

Talks on Kashmir has never gone even one step forward. So talks are of no use. I would prefer a war to settle Kashmir once and for all.

Government order for action against FiF and JuD ...
C3b07DvUoAAjcYp.jpg

The keywords are "protective custody".

There is/was definitely something cooking , perhaps a joint American/Indo action. Yanks have already struck in Yemen killing innocent civilians.

Pakistan must be on its toes with targets identified inside India. Col Prohit and that Swamy guy, the prime accused in Samjhota blast should be neutralized as a reaction to any US/Indo stupidity.

Every type of terrorist should be punished .. But I don't think there are enough proof against this man..

Back
Top Bottom