What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

All I can say is that PAKISTANI nation is in extreme rage right now against TTP. Pakistan don't care about Indian demands.

Why? but you care a lot about Afghanistan giving you TTP Leader?

Are you same human being, who wants revenge for his children's death, but is keeping the killer of neighbor's children as Guest??

Well, if you see this as a demand rather than an observation - ignore it.

Truth is that Hafiz Saeed is protected by the corrupt law system. Pakistan needs competent government. The Lal Masjid mullah, JUI/JI, LeJ, are still spreading hate and intolerance without any repercussions.... But after all this is a country which paraded the murderer of Salman Taseer as the hero of Islam... Right now Pakistan is pretty screwed up, Pakistan really needs to go all out on these damned Mullahs...

If there were competents running Pak govt, Hafiz Saaed and bros would be meeting their maker by now

Person who heads a CHARITY[\B] and gives HATE[\B] speech and openly talks about JIHAD[\B].

Cant you see anything wrong in the above para ?
I personally dislike all of these hater spreader terrorist or not . But I guess the reason the govt doesn't go after him is due to the law rulling,he and his likes (who spread poison) are allowed to do so due to a weak (scared) judiciary.

Why? but you care a lot about Afghanistan giving you TTP Leader?

Are you same human being, who wants revenge for his children's death, but is keeping the killer of neighbor's children as Guest??

No, I want justice served for everyone. All im saying is that Pakistan is in a state of deep rage over the children. So Indians should allow us to settle this before their demands.

So did Bin Laden. So does Mullah Omar.

He is an UN declared terrorist, carries a ten million dollar bounty on his head, but freely roams around in Pakistan..as is protected by the state.
Has a massive following within Pakistani nation, with tens of thousands Pakistanis attending his rallies. Openly calls for Jihad/terrorist attacks against India..just as he did today.

I have been reading this forum for a year now, and the bullshlt i see between our people baffles me, 2 countries sharing a similar culture, similar history, at each others throats.

We have fought countless fraticidal wars, killing brothers who are separated by a imaginary line on the soil.

Its time our people should rise up. Everytime there is an innocent in Pakistan who is killed by terrorism, people in India should rise up in solidarity and everytime an innocent is killed in India by terrorism, people in Pakistan should rise up in solidarity.

Let our people join hands. Once we the people of our respective countries unite, lets see how people like these both here and in Pak can force a war between brothers.

I like the idea you have but why limit it to just 2 countries? there are 160+ other countries as well, last time I checked, everyone in those countries are part of human race

No, I want justice served for everyone. All im saying is that Pakistan is in a state of deep rage over the children. So Indians should allow us to settle this before their demands.
Even Indian are with you, but their is not Guarantee after that you will act. After all their is no progress what so ever in Mumbai case, forget about other from last 4-5 yrs.

This guy is more famous in India then Pakistan....Pakistani people hardly know this guy...or any media coverage ..

Link?
Why making a fuss about him? Who is he?
After all, India again failed to see we are mourning on a tragic event.

Who is he? Let's see who he is, shall we?

He is a UN/US designated terrorist with $10 million bounty on his head, he is the one who founded a UN/US designated terrorist group responsible for killing hundreds of people in multiple attacks on India including on Mumbai in 2008 which killed more than 170 in a single attack!

And we are wondering who he is? I like the other Pakistani poster who described as a 'nobody'!

Can't get anymore blatant, can you? Wow!

On a side, when you keep such snakes as pets or as strategic assets against India, it's hardly surprising that your innocent civilians/children pay the penalty.

Even Indian are with you, but their is not Guarantee after that you will act. After all their is no progress what so ever in Mumbai case, forget about other from last 4-5 yrs.

Because everytime there is progress India either starts something on the LOC or it uses its propoganda against Pakistan.

Peace between Pakistan and India is necessary, but Pakistan is not a pushover

There is no demand my friend,we are with you in this deep rage and equally want jutice served for those poor kids.
In the last 3 days i have not met one single person in India who dint feel bad or sad about the kids.

All the terrorists are branches of the same tree,cut the branches they will grow back,cut the roots they dye.we hope and pray you go for the roots.

This guy is more famous in India then Pakistan....Pakistani people hardly know this guy...or any media coverage ..

Famous? He killed more people in Mumbai, 2008 than the fatalities in Peshawar yesterday! Why will he not grab media headlines in India?

Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf blame India for Peshawar carnage

TNN | Dec 17, 2014, 11.30 PM IST

Peshawar School Carnage|Pervez Musharraf|Pakistani Taliban|Hafiz Saeed|Army Public School Peshawar Killings

Hafiz-Saeed-II.jpg

Hafiz Saeed.

NEW DELHI: A video has emerged that purportedly shows Lashkar-e-Taiba chief and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Mohammad Saeed blaming India for the carnage carried out by the Pakistani Taliban in an army-run school in Peshawar on Tuesday.

He said it was a conspiracy by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government against Pakistan. The video also showed Saeed threatening India with "revenge" for the Peshawar massacre.

Pervez Musharraf, former Pakistani military dictator and president, has also blamed India for the killing of 132 schoolchildren and 9 teachers in Peshawar on Tuesday.

Talking to CNN-IBN, Musharraf said, "Taliban's commander was supported by Afghanistan and India to carry out terrorist attack in Pakistan."

Earlier on Wednesday, Indian intelligence agencies have sounded an alert regarding Saeed's designs to unleash attacks in India, and blame the same on the Indian security establishment.

The warning, generated by the multi-agency centre on Tuesday, flags the possibility of Saeed-led LeT or Jamaat-ud-Dawah targeting two hotel lobbies in the national capital as well as an unspecified location on the Delhi-Agra highway.

The alert cites Saeed's statements, published in Pakistani newspapers on Tuesday, saying that Indian intelligence agencies would carry out attacks in India, and then blame them on Pakistan's ISI.

So what is the problem with you and it is not first time you did blame Pakistan for Mumbai attacks but never prove it.
So keep you dirty mouth shut and prove it you are not involve in it.
This ops is mainly condut by TTP with the help of RAW in Afghanistan.

Truth is that Hafiz Saeed is protected by the corrupt law system. Pakistan needs competent government. The Lal Masjid mullah, JUI/JI, LeJ, are still spreading hate and intolerance without any repercussions.... But after all this is a country which paraded the murderer of Salman Taseer as the hero of Islam... Right now Pakistan is pretty screwed up, Pakistan really needs to go all out on these damned Mullahs...

If there were competents running Pak govt, Hafiz Saaed and bros would be meeting their maker by now
Yes, Mullahs who spout even the smallest call for jihad (in extremists sense) need to be put down to stop the radicalization of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom