What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

indians -- why do you insist on making the man you hate so much to help him become a celebrity

why?
He is part of Pakistan difa council. He heads one of the largest 'charity networks' in Pakistan, is a declared terrorist from India and UN. And he still gets Punjab governments money.

And you are asking whether India is helping him become a celebrity? Such logic ?

He is part of Pakistan difa council. He heads one of the largest 'charity networks' in Pakistan, is a declared terrorist from India and UN. And he still gets Punjab governments money.

And you are asking whether India is helping him become a celebrity? Such logic ?

Nope, he doesn't hold any public/govt office.
Difa e Pak council isn't a govt body either nor does he recieve any money from the govt.His charity runs ambulance services,hospitals,schools and orphanages.And gets donations from public.

You indians make him celebrity. You dont "help" him become celebrity. You MAKE him celebrity. Nobody else. He isnt any more jingoistic than your RSS is, and you dont see anywhere near the same noises from our side.

Why your media keeps giving him a publicity all the time?

This guy is nobody in Pakistan.

Ummmm…. Maybe because politicians were mourning instead of worrying about this idiot nobody in Pakistan has to say? Are Indians really that desperate?

Link?
Why making a fuss about him? Who is he?
After all, India again failed to see we are mourning on a tragic event.

Whether Hafiz Saeed is a nobody or not, he represents the cancerous ideology of Jihad which your country is fighting.

If you cannot stop people openly shouting for Jihad, who openly call for terror strikes whether on a neighbor or your country, Pakistan can never ever curb this extremism.

We though Pakistan was desperate to finish off this cancer from its land and this guy is part of that cancer openly spreading hate and calling people to strike.

You indians make him celebrity. You dont "help" him become celebrity. You MAKE him celebrity. Nobody else. He isnt any more jingoistic than your RSS is, and you dont see anywhere near the same noises from our side.

Why your media keeps giving him a publicity all the time?
We Indians simply ask for him to be censured. He might be jingoistic, we have no issues but what issue we have is that he openly calls for terror attacks on our country.

I hope you do realize that the problem of terrorism which your country is facing is due to an ideology of extremism, those who are in favor of this should be arrested and put in jail.

Whether Hafiz Saeed is a nobody or not, he represents the cancerous ideology of Jihad which your country is fighting.

If you cannot stop people openly shouting for Jihad, who openly call for terror strikes whether on a neighbor or your country, Pakistan can never ever curb this extremism.

We though Pakistan was desperate to finish off this cancer from its land and this guy is part of that cancer openly spreading hate and calling people to strike.

You're probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but let me explain this to you carefully.

Hafiz Saeed is a NOBODY in Pakistan. Just like Zaid Hamid is. It is India that popularized these fools, and frankly their popularity only remains in India.
Like I said before, our people have better things to do then to make our neighbors who have itches up their butts happy.

He is declared a terrorist by UN, and still operating freely in Pakistan.

He killed 166 innocent people in India.

You just lost 150 of your kids, but you still shower love and support on this Monster??

Why don't you end this Monster's game?? Sentence him to death or hand him over to India??

You're probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but let me explain this to you carefully.

Hafiz Saeed is a NOBODY in Pakistan. Just like Zaid Hamid is. It is India that popularized these fools, and frankly their popularity only remains in India.
Like I said before, our people have better things to do then to make our neighbors who have itches up their butts happy.

He is nobody in Pakistan that is not that important.

He has butchered 166 innocent people in India, and planning to kill more innocents.

He deserves hanging by India or Pakistan. He must pay for his crime against the innocents.

Things are being done on priority basis now, as I see. If you ask me I want to see every taliban, their sympathizers and their ideology to be buries in a 1 meter grave. If it includes him, so be it. I don't care if he is shouting against India so we should do it. I want to suck the last drop of blood of those who have taken the lives of MY children first.

Look at her innocent face, look into her eyes, look at her smile; will I give a damn to India's priorities! (don't get me wrong here)
q8xNymw.png

He is declared a terrorist by UN, and still operating freely in Pakistan.

He killed 166 innocent people in India.

You just lost 150 of your kids, but you still shower love and support on this Monster??

Why don't you end this Monster's game?? Sentence him to death or hand him over to India??

He is nobody in Pakistan that is not that important.

He has butchered 166 innocent people in India, and planning to kill more innocents.

He deserves hanging by India or Pakistan. He must pay for his crime against the innocents.

True he must pay for his crimes. But the immaturity displayed by Indian media after Peshawar attack... How disgusting..... Talking about Mumbai attack and claiming revenge... Are you guys ANimals or human being? After 26/11 every PAKISTANI came out to condemn it but Indian living in another era

Narendra Modi should get hung along with Hafiz Saeed... But we all know their positions in the country

Those who killed small kids also were nobody by your definition, cause they were completely unknown and hence not popular.

Regarding your insults, I will only say that you can feel all superior about your understanding but it may have had a direct bearing on Pakistan's situation.

Things are being done on priority basis now, as I see. If you ask me I want to see every taliban, their sympathizers and their ideology to be buries in a 1 meter grave. If it includes him, so be it. I don't care if he is shouting against India so we should do it. I want to suck the last drop of blood of those who have taken the lives of MY children first.

Look at her innocent face, look into her eyes, look at her smile; will I give a damn to India's priorities! (don't get me wrong here)
q8xNymw.png
I understand what you are saying and I mean the same, although I can only give examples which are put out and HS being a person of interest for India we see what he does.

Everyone who talks of spreading terror or calls for Jihad should be treated the same, otherwise this extremist ideology cannot be rooted out.

Those who killed small kids also were nobody by your definition, cause they were completely unknown and hence not popular.

Regarding your insults, I will only say that you can feel all superior about your understanding but it maybe have had a direct bearing on Pakistan's situation.

All I can say is that PAKISTANI nation is in extreme rage right now against TTP. Pakistan don't care about Indian demands.

All I can say is that PAKISTANI nation is in extreme rage right now against TTP. Pakistan don't care about Indian demands.
Well, if you see this as a demand rather than an observation - ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom