What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

He is an UN declared terrorist, carries a
ten million dollar bounty on his head, but freely roams around in Pakistan..as is protected by the state.
Has a massive following within Pakistani nation, with tens of thousands Pakistanis attending his rallies.

He openly calls for Jihad/terrorist attacks against India..just as he is did today.

Lol, threats like him and many more have taken asylum in US and other countries. I will never take his remarks about India as 'threats' but just usual emotional jargon. You guys need to chill.

We don’t need people like this to solve our issues with India. We'll it solve by using the proper channels (hopefully diplomatically rather than anything else)

Thats my hope as well. War will destroy our country. We need to join hands, and now is the right time.

Hitler's+triumphant+tour+of+Paris,+1940+(1).jpg

Remember this pic, its not too long ago. And look at Europe now. United and strong. We too can achieve this! Peace is the greatest weapon against war.

Last edited:
Come on you call it threat? Really?

Lol, threats like him and many more have taken asylum in US and other countries. I will never take his remarks about India as 'threats' but just usual emotional jargon. You guys need to chill.

When a UN declared terrorist..who's terrorist outfit was responsible for killing 168 people in Mumbai and dozens of terror attacks across India, declares that they will avenge terrorist attack in Peshawar by attacks against India.

Yes we certainly do take them seriously.

When a UN declared terrorist..who's terrorist outfit was responsible for killing 168 people in Mumbai and dozens of terror attacks across India, declares that they will avenge terrorist attack in Peshawar by attacks against India.

Yes we certainly do take them seriously.

Take him wherever and for whatever you want....please! :lol:

Last edited:
Considering what these terrorist are doing to you people, you guys really shouldn't be laughing it off!!

Stop quoting me now. I was laughing at your sense of humour of making a thread about him.
He is yours and many such. Take him. Thanks!

something never changes ! good snakes .. bad snakes !

I have been reading this forum for a year now, and the bullshlt i see between our people baffles me, 2 countries sharing a similar culture, similar history, at each others throats.

We have fought countless fraticidal wars, killing brothers who are separated by a imaginary line on the soil.

Its time our people should rise up. Everytime there is an innocent in Pakistan who is killed by terrorism, people in India should rise up in solidarity and everytime an innocent is killed in India by terrorism, people in Pakistan should rise up in solidarity.

Let our people join hands. Once we the people of our respective countries unite, lets see how people like these both here and in Pak can force a war between brothers.

Last edited:
indians -- why do you insist on making the man you hate so much to help him become a celebrity

why?

but modi is every thing in India... who was voted in office because he promised war upon Pakistan.

any non indian link?

Sorry dude.the Indians in this PDF wouldnt represent entire India.Pakistan is not a subject in there.They only cares about Their economic development .

indians -- why do you insist on making the man you hate so much to help him become a celebrity

why?

What if you had evidence about which TTP commander was behind the Peshawar attack? What if you presented the evidence internationally and that commander was declared a terrorist by the UN, and the US put a $10 million bounty on his head? What if, after all of that, that man roamed freely in Kabul (not in hiding in the tribal areas, mind you) making 'political' speeches? What if the Afghan courts couldn't even find prosecutors to fight the case against him after 6 years, with the previous prosecutor claiming he received death threats? What would you want your government to do? Why don't you help us do the same to Hafiz Saeed?

Back
Top Bottom