What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

My friend your ancestors never spoke sanskrit, it is not part of your tamil culture and even if it was somehow loosely linked to tamil nadu which it is not, it does not give you right to lay a claim on kashmir, going by your logic Jamaica can lay claim on London. what utter nonsense like I said everyone on this forum must be laughing at you, do the decent thing, LOG OFF.
As if you know everything about Indian History?? If you know your own history, then you wont even dare to speak up here..

Pls crossover my dear Hafeez Sayeed..This is the most brilliant decision you've ever made in your whole pathetic life..We can get rid of you once and forever..

Cross breeding lol, you have been listening to charlatan maroof raza and arnab GOBswami, look folks marry their daughters into their own clans, their is no change in demography, people usually stay in their own villages or move to large cities like Lahore, karachi, etc the only influx of outsiders has been Afghan refugees, NOW honestly your comment has shown how little you know about AK and how the propaganda being spewed out by BJP charlatans has gotten into your head. BTW GOD willing I will one day drink Kashmiri tea in Lal Bazaar in Srinagar with big GREEN CRESCENT flags left right and centre

My dear chap what is foreign to Kashmir is Tamils, Islam is wholeheartedly accepted by the people of Kashmir whilst a tamil walking the streets of Srinagar is a most unwanted and unwelcome creature just like the brits where. they were yesterdays tyrants you are todays, and your final comment has made me almost fall out of my chair with laughter...thank you for educating me about the mighty tamil warrior freedom fighters lol Gods honest truth I have never ever even heard of your community, but then why would I they are completely alien to me unlike the people of IOK.
I bid you farewell mr tamil braveheart.
Oh boy the folks who liberated AK were locals those who helped us from fata returned to fata and its not possible for non Kashmiris to buy property in AK under the alienation act

Bhokne Bala kuta kanbhi katega nehi. Wo kuch nehi katega.Sirf Pakistan ke baithe ke bhokega.Himat hai to make dekha india

The famous Chera kings Imayavaramban Neduncheralathan and Sillambu Pugazh Cheran Senguttuvsn reached the Himalayas and hoisted the Chera flag, have doubts read proper history.

The Chera kings of the Sangam Age were known by many titles such as Vanavar, Villavar and Malaiyar. There were two important lines of Chera Kings. The first one started from Odiyan Cheralathan and the second from Irumporai. The kings belonging to these two lines ruled the Chera kingdom. Their capital was Vanji and their chief port Thondi, Their symbol in the flag was bow and arrow.

Cheran Senguttuvan was the most popular king of the Sangam Cheras. The Sangam works, Padhithrupaththu and Ahananuru provide a lot of information about him. The Tamil Epic Silappathigaram also tells about his military achievements. Senguttuvan led an expedition up to the Himalayas. He crossed the river Ganges and defeated his enemies, He reached the Himalayas and hoisted the Chera flag. He brought stones from there and built a temple in memory of Kannagi. His brother Elango Adigal composed Silappathigaram.

Imayavaramban Neduncheralathan is claimed to have conquered Bharatavarsha up to the Himalayas and to have inscribed his royal emblem on the face of the mountains.

Imayavaramban Nedun Cheralaathan was the Chera king who ruled from Vanji Nager (Kodungallur) during the period B.C.03 - A.D.55. He was the son of the Chera king Uthiyan Cheralathan and Queen Nallini daughter of the Kerala chieften Veliyan Venmaal, and ruled for 58 years...

03BC-55AD his ruling period. Way before the religion is born. so we to have rights to question and demand our govt to take strong steps to crush terrorists and their sympathiser in and outside of India.
Fantasy,fantasy......fantasy. Bye bye.

I wonder, what happened on his 'request' to his Chinese masters to treat Muslims in China properly?

Haaahaa wen ,where ,after how many years that happened its really matters I think. In 1971 ur mighty army made highest record of surrender(within 19 days of war) after second world war, so u are last person to talk about surrender and associated facts.

Get your facts correct kid, just see my avathar and talk.
Ok, uncle.. I might have exaggerated there a bit :p:, it was still one of the earliest. The south indian polygars puli thevar, marudhu bro and kataboman of nayakar revolted against british and also look up vellore mutiny of 1805...it predates 1857 sepoy mutiny.

My dear chap Sanskrit is an alien language to a Dravidian tamil like you on ,you talk about Islam being foreign by this logic Sanskrit is foreign to you, you talk about muslim treatment of south asians what about Sanskrit speakers treating you dravidian like white treat black african in south africa, sure the kashmiri have links with Sanskrit but you most certainly do not and even if you do which you do not, by your logic jamaica should be part of UK because they speak a slang of english language.lol.....do yourself a favour, everyone on this forum must be laughing at you why do you not log off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself my dear tamil interlocutor.kudos
You do not make much sense. According to your logic Pakistanis should be ashamed about the fact that they use the Arabic script and that they have Arabic names and follow the Arab culture. You also do not seem to understand that most Indians are proud of all the great Dynasties that were established in both north and south India like the Maurya, Gupta, Chalukya, Chola, Rashtrakuta, Vijayanagar, Rajput and Maratha Dynasties. Of course Pakistanis still suffer from an identity crisis as they still celebrate foreign invaders like the Arab Bin Qasim and the Turk Ghazni.

I'm sure something like this is happening in that caravan.. By the way,Hafiz Saeed is the thing which is saying "Are we there yet" :lol::lol:

Hafiz Chacha how long you will continue to embarrass Pakistan ???

We should open the border and let him come. BTW what happened to Zaid Hamid? It seems Saudi inmates were too unkind on him. Guy lost his energy. Woh toh safed ghore mai baith ke ruhaani taqat ke sath ane wala tha. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom