What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

You do not make much sense. According to your logic Pakistanis should be ashamed about the fact that they use the Arabic script and that they have Arabic names and follow the Arab culture. You also do not seem to understand that most Indians are proud of all the great Dynasties that were established in both north and south India like the Maurya, Gupta, Chalukya, Chola, Rashtrakuta, Vijayanagar, Rajput and Maratha Dynasties. Of course Pakistanis still suffer from an identity crisis as they still celebrate foreign invaders like the Arab Bin Qasim and the Turk Ghazni.
You did not understand a word of what I said nor understand the context, do me a favour log off or go find another playmate to pester with your illogical hogwash , have a good day and do not bother replying as your reply will go straight into the dust bin:p:

Fantasy,fantasy......fantasy. Bye bye.

here comes one from a country which didnt exit when their following religion born, speak about a culture and heritage of worlds oldest following. may be correct education and iq help these people. Om nama shivayaa..

Yenna Koduma sir ithuuu, oru muttapaya irruntha paravalla yella payalum appadina yappadi...

Fantasy,fantasy......fantasy. Bye bye.

have guts to know truth search and learn about "Imayavaramban Nedun Cheralaathan" even in google.. else follow as u like wat u do in real life always.

here comes one from a country which didnt exit when their following religion born, speak about a culture and heritage of worlds oldest following. may be correct education and iq help these people. Om nama shivayaa..

Yenna Koduma sir ithuuu, oru muttapaya irruntha paravalla yella payalum appadina yappadi...

have guts to know truth search and learn about "Imayavaramban Nedun Cheralaathan" even in google.. else follow as u like wat u do in real life always.
You keep your Om nama shivayaa we will keep Monotheism, as for your ancient Tamil kings, I have absolutely no interest in learning about them, have no cultural or historical link with them so why should I research them nor are they prominent historical figures like Marcus Aurelius that I should spend time learning about them, have a good day
BTW I have nothing against Tamil or any other Indian, only with those that suppress the fair and just rights of freedom for kashmiris

Oh boy the folks who liberated AK were locals those who helped us from fata returned to fata and its not possible for non Kashmiris to buy property in AK under the alienation act
Exactly but try telling that to our friends from across the border who watch too much marrof raza and goswami.

I hate to comment on this topic but as someone who is related to some kashmiris and just to shut a few people up, the Kashmiris who hate India also hates Pakistan. So cool down everyone, the rebels need a free state and not be part of India or Pakistan. And in all honesty, if a free state is what they need, it is what they must get.

Too many lives have already been lost and no indian in any other part of India will know the actual truth of things. As for most Pakistani friends here, it is not love for Kashmir that is pushing you but it's your hate for India. Regardless, I can only hope for a better day for everyone. Or we can all hate each other and die someday. I won't be involving in this conversation anymore, just wanted to add my 2 cents. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Remember EU is composed of states that once killed each other, and they wouldn't have survived this long if not for their attempt to find peace.

Good Day to everyone!

Kashmiris should decide what they want if they want india pakistan or freedom it should be there choice and with there choice we (ind-pak) will move on by being stuck in 1947 .
vote is a fundamental right

You keep your Om nama shivayaa we will keep Monotheism, as for your ancient Tamil kings, I have absolutely no interest in learning about them, have no cultural or historical link with them so why should I research them nor are they prominent historical figures like Marcus Aurelius that I should spend time learning about them, have a good day
BTW I have nothing against Tamil or any other Indian, only with those that suppress the fair and just rights of freedom for kashmiris

Exactly but try telling that to our friends from across the border who watch too much marrof raza and goswami.

I read your posts with restraint. A couple of points may help. Firstly the English did not create India they created Pakistan, Look up your national anthem. Second this topic is about Hafiz. And I for one am looking forward to how far he gets. And how far an entire nation is fooled.

I welcome Hafiz Syed and Pakistan army into Indian state of Jammu and kashmir.
let the issue be resolved for once.
:cheers:

please come soon.........after making the POSTER of the poster boy, our army is also comparatively free now days.........

So now a terrorist threatening pak gov that he will cross LOC.i don't know pak can stoop so low that now terrorists are threatening them.

P.S. please cross over.will love yo burru all those jihadi rats into unmarked graves

timthumb.php

I read your posts with restraint. A couple of points may help. Firstly the English did not create India they created Pakistan, Look up your national anthem. Second this topic is about Hafiz. And I for one am looking forward to how far he gets. And how far an entire nation is fooled.
Their is no such thing as Bharat Akhand...let me repeat AGAIN that their is no such thing as Bharart Akhand ,the Imperial brits fused these many diverse states which had zilch in common for their own interests.Who created Pakistan, the will of the majority of Muslims of south asia.

Till wanted & listed terrorists by UN... like Hafiz saeed and his association with so called kashmir issue is actually a down side for Pakistan's case. Donno how latter is going to get rid of this clown.
Exactly what I said in Post #6
All Pakistani panelist cursing Hafiz Saeed for poking his nose in so called Kashmir issue. From asset, he has become a problem now :D

because you only said its fake, but now say you dont have any interest, so if you dont know any thing means its fake.. great TROLL you are here

If you really feel fair and rights for the struggling people of kashmir call them to your nation and feed them.. but you never do that, because you only need WATER not the people, you do any thing and draw any amount of blood for the WATER from kashmir. thats the truth. this too you dont care because you dont know it.

because you only said its fake, but now say you dont have any interest, so if you dont know any thing means its fake.. great TROLL you are here

If you really feel fair and rights for the struggling people of kashmir call them to your nation and feed them.. but you never do that, because you only need WATER not the people, you do any thing and draw any amount of blood for the WATER from kashmir. thats the truth. this too you dont care because you dont know it.
My dear chap in regards to you first comment it may be true or it may not be true, I honestly could not give a Rats a.s.s though I suspect it that the latter may be true about the untrue.

As for the Kashmiris, their blood is our blood, their bones are our bones, when they feel pain we feel pain, have a good day sir.

Will Hafiz Saeed take the risk of coming near Indian border? He will be shot dead the minute any of the Indian security forces see him. After all he the most wanted man in India

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom