What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

Sanskrit is part of hindu empire.All hindu assets tamils can lay claim on.
My friend your ancestors never spoke sanskrit, it is not part of your tamil culture and even if it was somehow loosely linked to tamil nadu which it is not, it does not give you right to lay a claim on kashmir, going by your logic Jamaica can lay claim on London. what utter nonsense like I said everyone on this forum must be laughing at you, do the decent thing, LOG OFF.

Good work Hafiz Saeed, see how many Indians already on fire :)

He should be given free hand to handle india and take on modi for his actions of killing innocent muslims ..

Indians need to learn that they have already lost kashmir to its people .. and hafiz saeed made indians on fire :)

:guns::guns::guns::guns:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

A good step indeed....

Please make sure this group must cross LOC and fat pig hafiz should be there in front line.....It will help us a lot...

Your boys are being taken down day by day, Mr Yadav/Patel was a treasure trove apparently the guy could not stop talking. BTW he is marching for the kashmiris, what the hell has a tamil got to do with kashmir, I have friends who have settled over here in Azad Kashmir from IOK who frankly speaking would not give 2 hoots if whole of tamil nadu was wiped out, so why do you care?

Tamil Nadu is also a State of India, we Have equal rights to safeguard the parts of India for Terrorists and their sympathisers, and demand our govt's in equal way. oops i speak equality to whom it dsnt known a inch.

On Topic : Hafiz Saeed is always welcome, we can arrange him to meet 72..!

have guts come hafiz...

SOURCE: HINDUSTAN TIMES

_2cc5f2c6-4dba-11e6-a5f1-138dd21979a8.JPG

Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed on Tuesday led hundreds of his supporters in a rally from Lahore to Islamabad to protest against the unrest and deaths in Jammu and Kashmir, vowing to march towards the Indian state in support of the Kashmiri people.

The “Kashmir Caravan” organised by Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD), the organisation now headed by Saeed, began from Lahore’s busy Mall Road on Tuesday afternoon. The caravan, comprising trucks and buses, stretched for several kilometres.

Members of the JuD, Jamaat-e-Islami and other religious parties are expected to join the rally at places such as Muridke and Gujranwala in Punjab province. The caravan is expected to reach Islamabad on Wednesday and the JuD plans to hold a public meeting in the Pakistani capital to express solidarity with Kashmiris.

Saeed, for whom the US has offered a $10 million, told supporters in Lahore that the rally will have three phases. In the first phase, the caravan will go to Islamabad to “wake up” members of the National Assembly and Senate so that they raise their voice for the rights of Kashmiris.

In the second phase, Saeed said the caravan will travel to Muzaffarabad and Chakothi in Azad Kashmir to campaign for the “freedom of Kashmiris”.

“And in the third phase, we will march into occupied Kashmir (Jammu and Kashmir) and we will continue marching till Kashmiris get freedom,” he said. Saeed did not say how the caravan would get across the heavily guarded Line of Control that divides the two parts of Kashmir.

The recent killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani by Indian security forces triggered violent protests in Jammu and Kashmir that have claimed more than 40 lives.

Like the Pakistan government, Saeed has referred to Wani as a “freedom fighter”. He said Wani’s death would strengthen the “jihad” in Kashmir.

Saeed, accused of masterminding the 2008 Mumbai attacks, has asked the Pakistan government to immediately suspend diplomatic and trade ties with India, expel the Indian envoy and recall its high commissioner from New Delhi.

A statement from the Pakistan government said a “Black Day” will be observed across the country on Wednesday to “express solidarity with Kashmiri brethren and protest grave human rights violations” in Jammu and Kashmir.

“Rallies and functions will be held all over Pakistan and (***) to draw attention of the world community towards the burning issue of Kashmir,” the statement said.

Officials of the federal and provincial governments will wear black arm bands on duty to “express political, moral and diplomatic support to Kashmiris”. Special prayers will also be held for “martyrs of Kashmir”.

The statement said Pakistani diaspora will protests in front of parliaments of their respective countries and UN organisations.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...towards-j-k/story-0wJSmFAjzF1ax2fp8Pll4N.html
I seriously hope he crosses over and then he can join Wani and is acolytes in hell.

My friend your ancestors never spoke sanskrit, it is not part of your tamil culture and even if it was somehow loosely linked to tamil nadu which it is not, it does not give you right to lay a claim on kashmir, going by your logic Jamaica can lay claim on London. what utter nonsense like I said everyone on this forum must be laughing at you, do the decent thing, LOG OFF.

The famous Chera kings Imayavaramban Neduncheralathan and Sillambu Pugazh Cheran Senguttuvsn reached the Himalayas and hoisted the Chera flag, have doubts read proper history.

The Chera kings of the Sangam Age were known by many titles such as Vanavar, Villavar and Malaiyar. There were two important lines of Chera Kings. The first one started from Odiyan Cheralathan and the second from Irumporai. The kings belonging to these two lines ruled the Chera kingdom. Their capital was Vanji and their chief port Thondi, Their symbol in the flag was bow and arrow.

Cheran Senguttuvan was the most popular king of the Sangam Cheras. The Sangam works, Padhithrupaththu and Ahananuru provide a lot of information about him. The Tamil Epic Silappathigaram also tells about his military achievements. Senguttuvan led an expedition up to the Himalayas. He crossed the river Ganges and defeated his enemies, He reached the Himalayas and hoisted the Chera flag. He brought stones from there and built a temple in memory of Kannagi. His brother Elango Adigal composed Silappathigaram.

Imayavaramban Neduncheralathan is claimed to have conquered Bharatavarsha up to the Himalayas and to have inscribed his royal emblem on the face of the mountains.

Imayavaramban Nedun Cheralaathan was the Chera king who ruled from Vanji Nager (Kodungallur) during the period B.C.03 - A.D.55. He was the son of the Chera king Uthiyan Cheralathan and Queen Nallini daughter of the Kerala chieften Veliyan Venmaal, and ruled for 58 years...

03BC-55AD his ruling period. Way before the religion is born. so we to have rights to question and demand our govt to take strong steps to crush terrorists and their sympathiser in and outside of India.

Whoa whoa, calm down mate.. You know nothing of Hinduism and talk like you hold a Phd in it. Seriously, do you even read your posts before posting.
Mate, are you that delusional to think you are somehow know more about tamil then me. For the sake of argument, all the shit that you are spewing is based on what, sangam tamil might not have any linearity with sanskrit but as an hindu scriptures connects us.. which we religiously follow makes your argument look hilarious.
You really are unable to understand any of this are you, tamilnadu is a hindu majority, kashmir is sacred to us hindus and also we need all the water there.
  • Hinduism connects the issues of kashmir to tamilnadu, do you at least understand now. I can't spoon feed you.
  • Tamilians are indians, every part of india is ours to claim ownership,especially kashmir. What can you do about it mate, I dare you.
  • Why in gods name do we indians need to get your approval for anything.
  • You need to log off and go back to school, no matter how much you bitch here kashmir will be Indian territory.
  • Why do you keep posting as if everyone agrees with you here, do you honestly even know where tamilnadu is in Indian map.
  • You have made yourself look like a fool by bringing in tamils here and posting as if you know anything about them. Tell us more about hiw good you beat me and how I should go awy after your paltry arguments

Calm down bro!! You are only wasting ur time.. He know nothing about south India!!
You maybe right, but it is more fun to poke this chap and see him bitch about it.

Amazing thing is pakistanis dont realize this march has helped india alot if u make mumbai attack mastermind face of kashmir cause it just kills any sympathy if any around the world

Amazing thing is pakistanis dont realize this march has helped india alot if u make mumbai attack mastermind face of kashmir cause it just kills any sympathy if any around the world
Now IA have another excuse to kill him..

Whoa whoa, calm down mate.. You know nothing of Hinduism and talk like you hold a Phd in it. Seriously, do you even read your posts before posting.
Mate, are you that delusional to think you are somehow know more about tamil then me. For the sake of argument, all the shit that you are spewing is based on what, sangam tamil might not have any linearity with sanskrit but as an hindu scriptures connects us.. which we religiously follow makes your argument look hilarious.
You really are unable to understand any of this are you, tamilnadu is a hindu majority, kashmir is sacred to us hindus and also we need all the water there.
  • Hinduism connects the issues of kashmir to tamilnadu, do you at least understand now. I can't spoon feed you.
  • Tamilians are indians, every part of india is ours to claim ownership,especially kashmir. What can you do about it mate, I dare you.
  • Why in gods name do we indians need to get your approval for anything.
  • You need to log off and go back to school, no matter how much you bitch here kashmir will be Indian territory.
  • Why do you keep posting as if everyone agrees with you here, do you honestly even know where tamilnadu is in Indian map.
  • You have made yourself look like a fool by bringing in tamils here and posting as if you know anything about them. Tell us more about hiw good you beat me and how I should go awy after your paltry arguments

You maybe right, but it is more fun to poke this chap and see him bitch about it.
Then carry on...bro!!ill be watching!! Btw where are from in TN

Native is ponnai near vellore city , but now settled in bangalore.
Hah... My brother settled in kancheepuram...visit every jst to see kamakshi!!I'm from AP by the way... Pleasure to meet u!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom