What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

Pity ! They should observe black day for not sending a single wrestler/ Athletes in Olympic or whatever other issues they face.

But alas the issue here is a dead terrorist - good or Bad not withstanding and which no other country gives 2 F about.

Also - LAMO

Your boys are being taken down day by day, Mr Yadav/Patel was a treasure trove apparently the guy could not stop talking. BTW he is marching for the kashmiris, what the hell has a tamil got to do with kashmir, I have friends who have settled over here in Azad Kashmir from IOK who frankly speaking would not give 2 hoots if whole of tamil nadu was wiped out, so why do you care?
Whats the point of having a treasure ,if you cant make use of it.next time your whoever goes to UN ask them not to forget to carry any proof.

Last time i checked Tamilnadu is still in India.and regarding your friend do i care,he just ran away,he is a looser.

Whats the point of having a treasure ,if you cant make use of it.next time your whoever goes to UN ask them not to forget to carry any proof.

Last time i checked Tamilnadu is still in India.and regarding your friend do i care,he just ran away,he is a looser.
SSSSSssssssshhh May be he goes back, have you ever thought about that, besides their are loads who have fled Hindian tyranny and one day they will be back as this artificial British created entity Hindia will break apart.Kudos

SSSSSssssssshhh May be he goes back, have you ever thought about that, besides their are loads who have fled Hindian tyranny and one day they will be back as this artificial British created entity Hindia will break apart.Kudos
your post reminded me the song by soul asylum..Runaway train never comes back ,always on a one way track.....
they can come back once they surrender to Indian constitution.rest of of your wont take it seriously specially the one who cant spell India correct.

your post reminded me the song by soul asylum..Runaway train never comes back ,always on a one way track.....
they can come back once they surrender to Indian constitution.rest of of your wont take it seriously specially the one who cant spell India correct.
They will never surrender to Hindia, you are making a mistake, they are not like your tamil kinsmen who have surrendered to the Sinhalese.

They will never surrender to Hindia, you are making a mistake, they are not like your tamil kinsmen who have surrendered to the Sinhalese.
Hold that thought and wait for couple day with the excuse ready.

Your boys are being taken down day by day, Mr Yadav/Patel was a treasure trove apparently the guy could not stop talking. BTW he is marching for the kashmiris, what the hell has a tamil got to do with kashmir, I have friends who have settled over here in Azad Kashmir from IOK who frankly speaking would not give 2 hoots if whole of tamil nadu was wiped out, so why do you care?
You have friends , we are happy for you mate.But, do tell your friend to stay where he is if he doesn't want to meet his maker.Frankly mate, if a nuke goes off in paakistan , it won't even make it in local news in south India.Tamil's have more claim on Kashmir now then ever, who do you think is guarding the siachen :D ..try to get it back from them if you can mate..:sniper:

They will never surrender, with the murder of Burhan you fools have created a thousand Burhans.
Its better than creating a joke of oneself on the international arena where one makes hue and cry for the independence of kashmir. If gifting teritory to china was not enough this should definately help for the diplomacy. I wish you luck celebrating Black day on 19th... oh you didn't even stick to that. 20th will do.

Last time I checked tamils are part and parcel of sri lanka , they are part of the democratic process and also a stake holder in the countries path to development. By that logic where do you stand after the 1971 debacle.enough said

They will never surrender, with the murder of Burhan you fools have created a thousand Burhans.

You think we are fools?

We will bury them too. You see, the narrative of Kashmir is transforming from self determination to islamisation ... and no one gives a damn for jihadi idiots.

You fail to understand that the increasingly islamisation will only give legitimacy to Indian actions. If you want kashmir to be free and really beat India at its game use its own weapon on it. Democracy.

Strengthen democracy, allow peace and a century down ... who knows, J&K may be free. Look at europe ... until and unless the civilisation evolves, everyone is bogged down to stupidity.

I doubt he will personally try to march into Indian Kashmir. He is too cunning of a man to march on to his own death...

If by God grace he does show up near the LOC, snip the shit out of the buffoon...

You have friends , we are happy for you mate.But, do tell your friend to stay where he is if he doesn't want to meet his maker.Frankly mate, if a nuke goes off in paakistan , it won't even make it in local news in south India.Tamil's have more claim on Kashmir now then ever, who do you think is guarding the siachen :D ..try to get it back from them if you can mate..:sniper:
Going by your logic the brits had a right to control the diverse lands they fused into so called Hindia, I suppose it was folk like you who supported British presence whilst the folks who wanted independence they got it just like eventually the kashmiris will as this lie that is Hindia will internally collapse.

He is a coward..would never dare to cross the border! He knows he will be blown to smithereens, should he ever try his luck!

You think we are fools?

You fail to understand that the increasingly islamisation will only give legitimacy to Indian actions. If you want kashmir to be free and really beat India at its game use its own weapon on it. Democracy.
I do not think you are fools I KNOW YOU ARE FOOLS.

DEMOCRACY are you having a laugh, if the democratic rights of Kashmiris were respected, the schoolkids in IOK would be singing this every day.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom