What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

I do not think you are fools I KNOW YOU ARE FOOLS.

You know, you match few of my own fellow country "thick head" members .. who don't get it - what kashmir wants.. go stay in kashmir for a decade and then speak to me .. they don't give a damn for you either.

cheers till then

You know, you match few of my own fellow country "thick head" members .. who don't get it - what kashmir wants.. go stay in kashmir for a decade and then speak to me .. they don't give a damn for you either.

cheers till then
I am from AK you "thick head" I think I know the sentiments of the people better than you, I interact with displaced folks all the time, do not tell me what Kashmiri want mr tamil, maharashta, mumbia or wherever you come from.

I doubt he will personally try to march into Indian Kashmir. He is too cunning of a man to march on to his own death...

If by God grace he does show up near the LOC, snip the shit out of the buffoon...

why will he do that? He has way too many idiots who follow him who get killed...I wish though that he does...along with his coterie.

I am from AK you "thick head" I think I know the sentiments of the people better than you, I interact with displaced folks all the time, do not tell me what Kashmiri want mr tamil, maharashta, mumbia or wherever you come from.

You know nothing, you are being daft if nothing else. Don't tell me about AK ... half the population is Pakistani by birth now ... cross breeding as a policy by settling ex-servicemen in LC villages to change the demography... the systematic "Pakistanization" of Kashmiris in AK is well known .. give this crap to kids who were born yesterday.

Have been on ground in Kashmir a decade and more understanding what things are there, not reading newspapers and listening to crap Indian channels to formulate my opinion.. been where it matters, not sitting and deluding in AK ... been in streets of Srinagar, of old city, on streets of Baramulla, Bandipore, Lolab, spoken to people, dealt with them.

The day you tell me from your experience on ground ... I will concede. Don't sit there and claim yourself to be a Kashmiri ... and knowing the ground realities of Kashmir. I don't take 'expert' advice from Indian members about Kashmiris, I shall be damned if I have it from a guy who has never landed even at the Srinagar airport.

Cheers

Going by your logic the brits had a right to control the diverse lands they fused into so called Hindia, I suppose it was folk like you who supported British presence whilst the folks who wanted independence they got it just like eventually the kashmiris will as this lie that is Hindia will internally collapse.
No, my logic is we have the guns and the men ,also more than a billion Indians supporting and what your logic is foreginers can't claim territory, by that say Islam is foreign to Kashmir, so we are fighting Islamist separatism in the valley who are actually a foreign entity.There I hope it is clear now.
Kashmir valley unrest is a engineered nuisance, which starts at 1.30 pm and ends at 5.30 pm everyday, don't make a fool out of yourself by comparing it with my ancestors fight for freedom.
I am a descendant of the agamudayar community who are the first to fight the British occupation in India, you on the other hand have no history or identity mate, so let's not go there.

You know nothing, you are being daft if nothing else. Don't tell me about AK ... half the population is Pakistani by birth now ... cross breeding as a policy by settling ex-servicemen in LC villages to change the demography... the systematic "Pakistanization" of Kashmiris in AK is well known .. give this crap to kids who were born yesterday.

Have been on ground in Kashmir a decade and more understanding what things are there, not reading newspapers and listening to crap Indian channels to formulate my opinion.. been where it matters, not sitting and deluding in AK ... been in streets of Srinagar, of old city, on streets of Baramulla, Bandipore, Lolab, spoken to people, dealt with them.

The day you tell me from your experience on ground ... I will concede. Don't sit there and claim yourself to be a Kashmiri ... and knowing the ground realities of Kashmir. I don't take 'expert' advice from Indian members about Kashmiris, I shall be damned if I have it from a guy who has never landed even at the Srinagar airport.

Cheers
Cross breeding lol, you have been listening to charlatan maroof raza and arnab GOBswami, look folks marry their daughters into their own clans, their is no change in demography, people usually stay in their own villages or move to large cities like Lahore, karachi, etc the only influx of outsiders has been Afghan refugees, NOW honestly your comment has shown how little you know about AK and how the propaganda being spewed out by BJP charlatans has gotten into your head. BTW GOD willing I will one day drink Kashmiri tea in Lal Bazaar in Srinagar with big GREEN CRESCENT flags left right and centre

No, my logic is we have the guns and the men ,also more than a billion Indians supporting and what your logic is foreginers can't claim territory, by that say Islam is foreign to Kashmir, so we are fighting Islamist separatism in the valley who are actually a foreign entity.There I hope it is clear now.
Kashmir valley unrest is a engineered nuisance, which starts at 1.30 pm and ends at 5.30 pm everyday, don't make a fool out of yourself by comparing it with my ancestors fight for freedom.
I am a descendant of the agamudayar community who are the first to fight the British occupation in India, you on the other hand have no history or identity mate, so let's not go there.
My dear chap what is foreign to Kashmir is Tamils, Islam is wholeheartedly accepted by the people of Kashmir whilst a tamil walking the streets of Srinagar is a most unwanted and unwelcome creature just like the brits where. they were yesterdays tyrants you are todays, and your final comment has made me almost fall out of my chair with laughter...thank you for educating me about the mighty tamil warrior freedom fighters lol Gods honest truth I have never ever even heard of your community, but then why would I they are completely alien to me unlike the people of IOK.
I bid you farewell mr tamil braveheart.

Cross breeding lol, you have been listening to charlatan maroof raza and arnab GOBswami, look folks marry their daughters into their own clans, their is no change in demography, people usually stay in their own villages or move to large cities like Lahore, karachi, etc the only influx of outsiders has been Afghan refugees, NOW honestly your comment has shown how little you know about AK and how the propaganda being spewed out by BJP charlatans has gotten into your head. BTW GOD willing I will one day drink Kashmiri tea in Lal Bazaar in Srinagar with big GREEN CRESCENT flags left right and centre

Your own country members would find your above post funny with respect to me - BJP et al nonsense you just posted.

Check with PA their incentivized resettlement policy for exservicemen in LC region villages and largesse in terms of financial and material incentives..

Also, my dear Kashmiri friend, for you a simple reference

http://research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Demographics_of_Azad_Kashmir

Please read it

Thanks and gudnite

PS: you can actually come and do that in Lal Bazar now also, no one will stop you. Muzafarrabad is also a pretty decent place as is Mirpur but not as beautiful. The valley is beautiful and people amazing.

Your own country members would find your above post funny with respect to me - BJP et al nonsense you just posted.

Check with PA their incentivized resettlement policy for exservicemen in LC region villages and largesse in terms of financial and material incentives..

Also, my dear Kashmiri friend, for you a simple reference

http://research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Demographics_of_Azad_Kashmir

Please read it

Thanks and gudnite

PS: you can actually come and do that in Lal Bazar now also, no one will stop you. Muzafarrabad is also a pretty decent place as is Mirpur but not as beautiful. The valley is beautiful and people amazing.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on the so called stats, on a different note thank you for your latter comments.Kudos and goodnight.

I hate to comment on this topic but as someone who is related to some kashmiris and just to shut a few people up, the Kashmiris who hate India also hates Pakistan. So cool down everyone, the rebels need a free state and not be part of India or Pakistan. And in all honesty, if a free state is what they need, it is what they must get.

Too many lives have already been lost and no indian in any other part of India will know the actual truth of things. As for most Pakistani friends here, it is not love for Kashmir that is pushing you but it's your hate for India. Regardless, I can only hope for a better day for everyone. Or we can all hate each other and die someday. I won't be involving in this conversation anymore, just wanted to add my 2 cents. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Remember EU is composed of states that once killed each other, and they wouldn't have survived this long if not for their attempt to find peace.

Good Day to everyone!

THEVAR MAGAN!....Dont mess with Thevars...They are the Warrior class of Indias many Warrior classes.

My dear chap what is foreign to Kashmir is Tamils, Islam is wholeheartedly accepted by the people of Kashmir whilst a tamil walking the streets of Srinagar is a most unwanted and unwelcome creature just like the brits where. they were yesterdays tyrants you are todays, and your final comment has made me almost fall out of my chair with laughter...thank you for educating me about the mighty tamil warrior freedom fighters lol Gods honest truth I have never ever even heard of your community, but then why would I they are completely alien to me unlike the people of IOK.
I bid you farewell mr tamil braveheart.
Ya right,Hindus suffered due to this lack of unity for very long time and we will not let the Muslims of India suffer the same fate under the puppeteers of a foreign country.Our community dates back to Chola kings era, thanks to the northern and Maratha defenders, we almost never had to wage war other than in the Vijayanagar empire era.Ask our boys in siachen, they will tell you.
Same here, most of India does not know or care about the demography makeup of pakistan or are as ignorant as you are, pashtun,sindh,balouchi are all alien names never heard of here.But, kashmir being a sanskrit name is part and parcel of India. Kashmiri Pandits also have equal rights over the land as much as Indian Muslims.Hilarious, a pakistani nobody is telling me not to do stuff.Cheers.

Ya right,Hindus suffered due to this lack of unity for very long time and we will not let the Muslims of India suffer the same fate under the puppeteers of a foreign country.Our community dates back to Chola kings era, thanks to the northern and Maratha defenders, we almost never had to wage war other than in the Vijayanagar empire era.Ask our boys in siachen, they will tell you.
Same here, most of India does not know or care about the demography makeup of pakistan or are as ignorant as you are, pashtun,sindh,balouchi are all alien names never heard of here.But, kashmir being a sanskrit name is part and parcel of India. Kashmiri Pandits also have equal rights over the land as much as Indian Muslims.Hilarious, a pakistani nobody is telling me not to do stuff.Cheers.
My dear chap Sanskrit is an alien language to a Dravidian tamil like you on ,you talk about Islam being foreign by this logic Sanskrit is foreign to you, you talk about muslim treatment of south asians what about Sanskrit speakers treating you dravidian like white treat black african in south africa, sure the kashmiri have links with Sanskrit but you most certainly do not and even if you do which you do not, by your logic jamaica should be part of UK because they speak a slang of english language.lol.....do yourself a favour, everyone on this forum must be laughing at you why do you not log off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself my dear tamil interlocutor.kudos

I would like to thanks Mr. HaFiz saeed for the march phew took out alot of international pressure of india and to my pakistani friends please reward the guy who made Mr, hafiz saeed torch bearer at this critical time :yahoo:

My dear chap Sanskrit is an alien language to a Dravidian tamil like you on ,you talk about Islam being foreign by this logic Sanskrit is foreign to you, you talk about muslim treatment of south asians what about Sanskrit speakers treating you dravidian like white treat black african in south africa, sure the kashmiri have links with Sanskrit but you most certainly do not and even if you do which you do not, by your logic jamaica should be part of UK because they speak a slang of english language.lol.....do yourself a favour, everyone on this forum must be laughing at you why do you not log off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself my dear tamil interlocutor.kudos
Sanskrit is part of hindu empire.All hindu assets tamils can lay claim on.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom