What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Kashmir Caravan, vows to march towards J&K

Kashmiris should decide what they want if they want india pakistan or freedom it should be there choice and with there choice we (ind-pak) will move on by being stuck in 1947 .
vote is a fundamental right

yes vote is fundamental rights of the people, only to elect the leaders for ruling the state and nation, not to go away from the nation. as per the constitution of India, leaving the country is un-constitutional. we have no interest in following others constitution or something else

More over we never give the land back till the last INDIAN alive, try your best to cross the LOC or IB or LAC. who ever cross illegally or took arms Indian Army and J&K Police will hunt them down like insects. Try your best....

My dear chap in regards to you first comment it may be true or it may not be true, I honestly could not give a Rats a.s.s though I suspect it that the latter may be true about the untrue.

As for the Kashmiris, their blood is our blood, their bones are our bones, when they feel pain we feel pain, have a good day sir.

its rats a$$ or P!gs A$$ its never my prb.

thn why you left your blood and bones in here? call them and keep them with you safely...

thn why you left your blood and bones in here? call them and keep them with you safely...
Now you are getting rude and vulgar, do yourself a favour and save yourself from further embarrassment by LOGGING OFF LOGOFF.COM
I must have really touched some RAW nerves lol.

Now you are getting rude and vulgar, do yourself a favour and save yourself from further embarrassment by LOGGING OFF LOGOFF.COM
I must have really touched some RAW nerves lol.

a person first used to get nervous tell about others...

still no answer for the question apart from fake love towards kashmirs.. will you take the people or come along with hafiz..?
i know you dont answer for both directly

Their is no such thing as Bharat Akhand...let me repeat AGAIN that their is no such thing as Bharart Akhand ,the Imperial brits fused these many diverse states which had zilch in common for their own interests.Who created Pakistan, the will of the majority of Muslims of south asia.
No you are wrong. Since ancient times the people of India considered themselves as part of one civilization called Bharat which is confirmed by ancient and medieval texts and records like the Prakrit and Sanskrit literature of north India and the Sangam literature of south India. On the other hand Pakistan is an artificial country without any historical legacy which was only created because an Arab invader called Bin Qasim conquered it.

No you are wrong. Since ancient times the people of India considered themselves as part of one civilization called Bharat which is confirmed by ancient and medieval texts and records like the Prakrit and Sanskrit literature of north India and the Sangam literature of south India. On the other hand Pakistan is an artificial country without any historical legacy which was only created because an Arab invader called Bin Qasim conquered it.
HaHAhahaa India is one natural homogeneous state are you kidding me and this propaganda of one Bharhat akhand is exactly what it is PROPAGANDA, anyone with even a iota of common sense and perception will tell you that this is utterly false, though the brits managed to hold it together very loosely

Good work J&K iz Saeed, see how many Indians already on fire :)

He should be given free hand to handle india and take on modi for his actions of killing innocent muslims ..

Indians need to learn that they have already lost kashmir to its people .. and hafiz saeed made indians on fire :)

:guns::guns::guns::guns:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why do we burn ... I pray for his safe journey into J&K... it will be good for us.. we will arrange a party for him..

8a5b93626595b35d6e166e98f6cbe054ffac35e1476b45d7298ca968b3b143ac.jpg

66106727.jpg

61543.jpg

yes vote is fundamental rights of the people, only to elect the leaders for ruling the state and nation, not to go away from the nation. as per the constitution of India, leaving the country is un-constitutional. we have no interest in following others constitution or something else

More over we never give the land back till the last INDIAN alive, try your best to cross the LOC or IB or LAC. who ever cross illegally or took arms Indian Army and J&K Police will hunt them down like insects. Try your best....

wtf you on about at try your best to enter internet warrior

i own land there bigger than you can imagine so stfu you little nerdy indian geek about telling me about my own land my family land my roots and my culture which of you share none -nothing-zilch .

stick close to the tv when watching kashmir in your old bollywood movies as its the only way you'll ever get near it .

Good work Hafiz Saeed, see how many Indians already on fire :)
actually we are laughing on his stupidity...

He should be given free hand to handle india and take on modi for his actions of killing innocent muslims ..

Indians need to learn that they have already lost kashmir to its people .. and hafiz saeed made indians on fire :)

yeah, sure, some terrorists tried this in 2002 in my state. needless to say same guy saved millions of Innocent people and killed those terrorists like Pigs. :)

Peshawar meme man !

wtf you on about at try your best to enter internet warrior

i own land there bigger than you can imagine so stfu you little nerdy indian geek about telling me about my own land my family land my roots and my culture which of you share none -nothing-zilch .

stick close to the tv when watching kashmir in your old bollywood movies as its the only way you'll ever get near it .

what are you to do with it, if you cant speak me with facts, dont cry like a victim every nook and corner or the world and spread the peace.... lol

tnx u tiny charlie for your confused state. watch lollywood and dance yourself, if you try to cross to loc you are dead meat. thats all

Their is no such thing as Bharat Akhand...let me repeat AGAIN that their is no such thing as Bharart Akhand ,the Imperial brits fused these many diverse states which had zilch in common for their own interests.Who created Pakistan, the will of the majority of Muslims of south asia.

And Christopher Columbus was looking for Jamaica. Your history is clouded with green tinted glasses. I am bored. All Common states had kingdoms.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom