Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hafiz Saeed challenges India to prove he is a terrorist

THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF REPORTER

images

LAHORE: Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed called on Wednesday for setting up an independent judicial commission to investigate if he was a terrorist or not. “You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist.

But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty. Whatever verdict the commission announces I will accept that,” he said while addressing the “Takmeel-i-Pakistan Caravan” held here on The Mall to mark the Independence Day.

The rally reflected the anger of the JuD leaders and workers over continuous shelling and firing by India in Pakistan’s territory at various sectors of the Line of Control (LoC). “The on-going firing and shelling into Pakistani areas by Indian troops are a matter of grave concern for us. Such Indian behaviour is not only irritating but also forcing us to respond in the same way,” Mohammad Saif, a JuD worker, told Dawn.

The participants of the rally raised slogans against India when speakers, including Hafiz Saeed, rejected India’s demand to Pakistan for handing over Mr Saeed to it.The Jud chief became harsh while rejecting the India’s demand. “You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don’t worry I myself will visit India. And if I visited there you (the Indian government) will not stay there,” he warned.

He said since everyone in India was calling him a terrorist they should see JuD’s relief work for flood-hit people. “Hafiz Saeed doesn’t threaten you but he is only exposing you before the world. You are the country that ruined us through releasing floodwater into Pakistan every year. You are generating electricity by using our water unlawfully. You are the people who are behind bomb blasts in Pakistan, mainly in Balochistan. You are killing innocent Kashmiris in occupied Kashmir,” he deplored.

Mr Saeed called the LoC firing an Indian trick to force Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to hand him over to Delhi. He urged Mr Sharif not to make India a friend unless it confessed all its crimes. “We are ready to make you friend, but prior to that you must avoid firing/shelling at the LoC, killing innocent freedom fighters in Kashmir, interfering in the affairs of Balochistan and releasing floodwater into Pakistani areas,” he said.

Hafiz Saeed challenges India to prove he is a terrorist - DAWN.COM

Sounds like a reasonable demand to me.

The participants of the rally raised slogans against India when speakers, including Hafiz Saeed, rejected India’s demand to Pakistan for handing over Mr Saeed to it.The Jud chief became harsh while rejecting the India’s demand. “You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don’t worry I myself will visit India. And if I visited there you (the Indian government) will not stay there,” he warned.

Yea we are very scared Mr. Saeed.. What are you going to do apart from brainwashing young kids in the name of religion and get them killed??.. All you can do is making loud noises in front of equally retarded audiences of yours..

Yea we are very scared Mr. Saeed.. What are you going to do apart from brainwashing young kids in the name of religion and get them killed??.. All you can do is making loud noises in front of equally retarded audiences of yours..

;) agreed. every time he addresses Indians .

:laugh:

Hafiz Saeed challenges India to prove he is a terrorist

THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF REPORTER

images

LAHORE: Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed called on Wednesday for setting up an independent judicial commission to investigate if he was a terrorist or not. “You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist.

But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty. Whatever verdict the commission announces I will accept that,” he said while addressing the “Takmeel-i-Pakistan Caravan” held here on The Mall to mark the Independence Day.

The rally reflected the anger of the JuD leaders and workers over continuous shelling and firing by India in Pakistan’s territory at various sectors of the Line of Control (LoC). “The on-going firing and shelling into Pakistani areas by Indian troops are a matter of grave concern for us. Such Indian behaviour is not only irritating but also forcing us to respond in the same way,” Mohammad Saif, a JuD worker, told Dawn.

He said since everyone in India was calling him a terrorist they should see JuD’s relief work for flood-hit people. “Hafiz Saeed doesn’t threaten you but he is only exposing you before the world. You are the country that ruined us through releasing floodwater into Pakistan every year. You are generating electricity by using our water unlawfully. You are the people who are behind bomb blasts in Pakistan, mainly in Balochistan. You are killing innocent Kashmiris in occupied Kashmir,” he deplored.

Mr Saeed called the LoC firing an Indian trick to force Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to hand him over to Delhi. He urged Mr Sharif not to make India a friend unless it confessed all its crimes. “We are ready to make you friend, but prior to that you must avoid firing/shelling at the LoC, killing innocent freedom fighters in Kashmir, interfering in the affairs of Balochistan and releasing floodwater into Pakistani areas,” he said.

Hafiz Saeed challenges India to prove he is a terrorist - DAWN.COM

Sounds like a reasonable demand to me.

prove??? it has been proven that he is a terrorists, pakistan who wants to protect him continue to reject the evidence provided by india and us.

Despite from blame games......If a person demands a Mutual investigation against him. that's a big thing nobody present himself for investigation....even supreme court of Pakistan freed him after baseless allegations and having no proofs..

So Indians if they really have proofs must present them...otherwise they must stop chanting all the time baseless allegations...:argh:

prove??? it has been proven that he is a terrorists, pakistan who wants to protect him continue to reject the evidence provided by india and us.

Its joke..... Prove to whom????? to those people who knows that he is a terrorist???????????? How is it possible?????????

Prove it to the world NOT Indians. Afterall Indians also consider Pakistani onions are grenades that will explode in their stomach causing them brain injuries.

How can he do wrong? He's lily white and the true messiah! How dare anyone even think that he's guilty of any wrongdoing? That's blasphemy! Never mind if the UN has him banned as a terrorist under UNSC Resolution 1267, has a $10 million bounty over his balding head and has an Interpol Red Corner notice hanging around his neck!

And UNSC Resolution says: Freeze without delay the funds and other financial assets or economic resources, including funds derived from property owned or controlled directly or indirectly (by the JuD).

But the UN Resolution be damned! The Punjab government headed by Nawaz's brother has just bestowed a bounty of over Rs 61 million in its budget for fiscal 2013-14 for the largest centre of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the parent body of banned terror group LeT!!! :blink:

Besides a grant-in-aid of over Rs 61 million for the JuD, the provincial government has allocated Rs 350 million for setting up a so called "Knowledge Park" at the centre and other "development" initiatives. (Probably includes funds for organizing anti India rallies where he rants without end on destroying India with the help of his yahoos!)

"Development" initiatives? Really? How much of that will be used for the purchase of weapons and war like material by the LeT?? And since the LeT and the TTP are conjoined twins, why is Pakistan then bellyaching about being the 'victims' of terrorism in Pakistan? They're feeding the very hands that clobber them! 50,000 soldiers and civilians already killed by these terrorists and counting. But that's all brushed under the carpet. After all the JuD is a 'philanthropic' entity, right? And it makes good political sense to pander to the religious extremists!

I wonder what Jinnah would say to all this skullduggery if he were alive today? I don't think this was the Pakistan he wanted.

This is India's golden opportunity. Present senior judges and lawyers to come to Pak and conduct an open investigation into allegations of terrorism against him. Show your proof and have him sentenced. What more can India get?

This is India's golden opportunity. Present senior judges and lawyers to come to Pak and conduct an open investigation into allegations of terrorism against him. Show your proof and have him sentenced. What more can India get?

:) The Indians are coming up with excuses

Is your country a joke that anyone can make any claim, invite anybody & that is alright with yuor country? No judicial system in Pakistan eh? Not a country of constitution & laws? This offer is garbage, he knows that & everyone else does too. Only for the utterly gullible who will jump on this & say, see......

you are the only one who reply sensibly........if you will look at indo pak talk .....this is main hurdle from India side.......Indian government never complain about any other group except this......... Pakistan may think TTP, baloch and other group is being supported or funded by india......and they can raise their concerned in right forum .......................

if it is not propaganda or drama........than it is beneficial for Pakistan government ,to negotiate further with Indian government on those issue, which Pak government believe, that because of Indian support , is thread for Pakistani internal security

Well a terrorist is a terrorist. He is a nutcase. If a proof is shown he will just say...that is not me and the evil guys from India are lying.

You can wake up a man who is sleeping...but you can never wake up a man who is acting like he is sleeping. -Tamil Proverb.

Prove it to the world NOT Indians..

Hafiz Sayeed has been declared a terrorist by UN..
Even after his organisation banned and he started Jud,He had been publicly calling for jehad against India in his friday sermon...The same man led the funeral prayers for the pig ajmal kasab..All these are for world to see,and to infer the true nature of him and the pakistanis who are claiming his innocence..

Back
Top Bottom