What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

I would like to know about Hafiz Saeed's opinion about terrorist attacks on Pakistani Muslims, killing them.

Please tell us. Do you condemn that?

Aur tumhara desh banega United States of America...... :lol:

Post reported. Hope you get banned and don't come back.

I would like to know about Hafiz Saeed's opinion about terrorist attacks on Pakistani Muslims, killing them.

Please tell us. Do you condemn that?

Post reported. Hope you get banned and don't come back.

And I won't get banned. Sorry!! Search a better post next time to troll!

Usual BS,Indian population have heck more (understand the concept of per capita) and will have heck more when projects like Koodankulam go online

Up to 11 hours of power cuts: Karachiites face KESC
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Dont temp me to post more about things like infrastructure and cleanliness.A pakistani company (who was in charge
of Lahore waste management) to clean a tier2/tier3 city like amritsar,now think about what we have in our tier1 cities.

Dont worry ,We have much better infrastructure and our tier 1 cities like Mumbai have 98%reliability for electric power supply unlike you guys who lack even public transportation.

I Still reject that completely.
Yes in times we DID HAD power shortage but its not anymore talking about 12 hrs etc.
The news r pretty old.
This is july 2013.

Anyways u can keep yr electricity to yourself.

he is like baal takhray .. dont give him to much attention .. Hafiz saeed is not as important of guy as many indians think ..

he is like baal takhray .. dont give him to much attention .. Hafiz saeed is not as important of guy as many indians think ..

Bal thackaray was not a united nation designated terrorist,Hafiz Sayeed is..The Entire world is fooled by the suppossed "great effort by pakistan against terrorism" When such a terrorist is roaming freely in pakistan,Calling for continuing jehad against india in his friday sermons,Threatening to bleed inda,even threatening pakistani govt for certain policies..

By the way do defence.pk members remember this terrorist's claim to block NATO supplies on resumption of Drone strikes,after the salala incident?Well when the drone strikes resumed the great jehadi suddenly fell silent-absolute silence about drone strikes as if some invisible leash is pulled by his masters..It seems his jehadi-islamic conscience is limited only till the line set by his masters..

good for you guys and may you prosper more but remind me why are we discussing india in Pakistan Section? :What:

on topic, HS sahab quit the rant, it is just business, it is sad we can't make electricity out of your beard. for a short term project it is fine and have no problem with it, as it is the need of the hour. once we dont need it in like 3 years down the road, we can always boot them back......

on the side note mullah g taab kuch nahin boltay jab rooz indian tamatar, aur kheyla khatey ho :pissed:

Same in West Bengal..... Minimal power cut in the last 15-16 years. Guess I have seen last power cut in Kolkata more than 10 years back.

I have stayed in Bhbaneshwar, Chennai, Vellore and Bangalore (for very short time).......Kolkata is far better place regarding electricity supply. Though some people point out that there is less industry in WB which is not true...WB has high density of small and medium manufacturing units.........However sad thing is electricity lost due to poor infra and theft is about 40-45% in India. We would have been in much better position if we put a check on that.

Regarding Pakistan......... it is not that tough for Pakistan to come out this stage. Arrange some fund and concentrate on wind energy in your coastal areas. Wind power projects can be installed within 12-14 months if you have the will.

I have stayed in Bhbaneshwar, Chennai, Vellore and Bangalore (for very short time).......Kolkata is far better place regarding electricity supply. Though some people point out that there is less industry in WB which is not true...WB has high density of small and medium manufacturing units.........However sad thing is electricity lost due to poor infra and theft is about 40-45% in India. We would have been in much better position if we put a check on that.

Regarding Pakistan......... it is not that tough for Pakistan to come out this stage. Arrange some fund and concentrate on wind energy in your coastal areas. Wind power projects can be installed within 12-14 months if you have the will.

I have stayed in Bangalore and Bhubaneswar as well for quite some time. During my stay in Bhuv, probably that was around 6 years back, power cut was very common there, not sure about current scenario, Bangalore power cut is comparably less.

I have stayed in Bangalore and Bhubaneswar as well for quite some time. During my stay in Bhuv, probably that was around 6 years back, power cut was very common there, not sure about current scenario, Bangalore power cut is comparably less.

When we were kids , It was our duty to clean the kerosine lamps in the afternoon as loadshedding was a regular affair. Today , if there is a powercut due to any reason (grid failure or damage in cyclone) it becomes very difficult to find a candle. We dont keep kerosine anymore and every time the chimney serviceman comes we have to send him back to bring kerosine. :P

But, there is one thing I dont like here is the high voltage lines in the city are above ground which is very dangerous during storms (death of people is quite common due to that). But, some areas in Kolkata the line are kept underground (If you visit Shibpur , Mourigram, Andul road etc)...

When we were kids , It was our duty to clean the kerosine lamps in the afternoon as loadshedding was a regular affair. Today , if there is a powercut due to any reason (grid failure or damage in cyclone) it becomes very difficult to find a candle. We dont keep kerosine anymore and every time the chimney serviceman comes we have to send him back to bring kerosine. :P

But, there is one thing I dont like here is the high voltage lines in the city are above ground which is very dangerous during storms (death of people is quite common due to that). But, some areas in Kolkata the line are kept underground (If you visit Shibpur , Mourigram, Andul road etc)...

That's because of the scums ruling Kolkata nowadays, who does nothing. Never mind they will be toppled in the next election. But I am really unsure who will replace them.:undecided: I don't see anyone good. :confused: All are same I feel, only greed for money.

I really miss those Kerosene lamp days. :)

Why not, its the same electricity india squeezed out of pakistani water. It belongs to pakistan and is indeed pak enough for their use.

vellore??by any chance were u a student there??:P

1) Till river is not entering Pakistan, it is not pakistan.

2) According to the Indus river treaty, India can take water for irrigation from only three rivers.

3) India can use water of any of the rivers to produce hydel-power.....because river water is not being diverted.

Same water can be used in Pakistan to run hydel-power station if you make investment. The fact is you neither have the capacity nor the willingness to do that. You are good at only one thing- that is blaming others for each and everything.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom