What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

Meanwhile , Nawaz Sharif in his raiwind palace ;)

nawaz_electricity.jpg

What do you reject?The fact that India has double percapita production of Pakistan,or the infrastructure ?

Dont embarrass Yrself here yr burst of infrastructure was already busted by a member.

i think he is right. India doesnt have enough electricity for its people n its giving it to us.:azn:

Anyways source of report will be appreciated.

Your neighbor state Gujarat has plenty of surplus electricity. Just for your Information. They have such huge plants that they produce double the electricity than what your current government plans for.

Lahore Waste Company thread.

Go Figure.

Where..post #156??:omghaha:

My question in that thread

Does Pakistan have

Mass Rapid Transit?
better Airports?
better Intracity Bus services ?
Bus Rapid Transit Systems other than Lahore?
better Railways?
Skyscrapers?
New planned cities?
better Power generation?

It is proved beyond doubt that Pakistan,who lack modern public transit,Modern airports,roads and electricity is far behind India
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/243363-lahore-waste-management-company-help-make-amritsar-clean-11.html

Where..post #156??:omghaha:

My question in that thread

It is proved beyond doubt that Pakistan,who lack modern public transit,Modern airports,roads and electricity is far behind India
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/243363-lahore-waste-management-company-help-make-amritsar-clean-11.html

Better Infrastructure means how much that Facility has access to general public n how much it is available to them.

Going by yr logic the GCC countries have best what u refer to as ''infrastructure'' but still they r known to be behind the likes of EU and USA.

Just by making few glass airports, few individual six to eight lines roads doesnt make u any good.

In Pakistan the tiniest roads r smooth as silk and good as new. here is what yr own indian had to say about them and for yr info roads do count in infrastructure.

Affluenza: With love from across the border - The Hindu
Read the title ''roads''

Speaking about infrastructure...

BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

And infrastructure, well u people r far behind us in poverty standards.

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245206-indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.html

Better Infrastructure means how much that Facility has access to general public n how much it is available to them.

Thats why I refered about Mass Rapid Transit, Intracity Bus services ,Bus Rapid Transit Systems,Railways,planned cities and power generation

Just by making few glass airports, few individual six to eight lines roads doesnt make u any good.

Yeah,few Glass airports,Nearly all of India's tier 1,tier 2 and tier 3 cities have a modern glass and steel airport

here is one from Raipur,a tier 3 city

raipurairportcreative.jpg

raipuraiportint2.jpg

And A few 8 lane roads?About ring roads,this is what I said

Karachi have double the population than Hyderabad Lahore is almost as much population as hyderabad,But hyderabad have a 8-2 lane + service lane ring road while Karachi/Lahore has just 4-6 lane ring roads,now start comparing

scaled.php

Even mysore,a tier 3 Indian city of population 887,446 have a ring road of 6 lane + service lane,like your Karachi(population 12,991,000)/Lahore(population 6,318,745 )

Oh yeah,it is not a few six lane roads,We would have 6500kms of six lane highways by 2015(not counting the expressways)

And Now what about power generation?Planned cities?Intracity and Intercity Bus transit?Railways

Now Metro rail,India would have 21 metro rail systems in 2021,We already have three and 5 more will come by 2014

In Pakistan the tiniest roads r smooth as silk and good as new. here is what yr own indian had to say about them and for yr info roads do count in infrastructure.

read this

look at them posing before a metro station,they havent seen anything like that back in Pakistan.

Speaking about infrastructure...
And infrastructure, well u people r far behind us in poverty standards.

Typical pakistani responses.What has poverty and toilets to do with infrastructure??

Thats why I refered about Mass Rapid Transit, Intracity Bus services ,Bus Rapid Transit Systems,Railways,planned cities and power generation

Yeah,few Glass airports,Nearly all of India's tier 1,tier 2 and tier 3 cities have a modern glass and steel airport

here is one from Raipur,a tier 3 city

raipurairportcreative.jpg

raipuraiportint2.jpg

And A few 8 lane roads?About ring roads,this is what I said

Oh yeah,it is not a few six lane roads,We would have 6500kms of six lane highways by 2015(not counting the expressways)

And Now what about power generation?Planned cities?Intracity and Intercity Bus transit?Railways

Now Metro rail,India would have 21 metro rail systems in 2021,We already have three and 5 more will come by 2014

read this

look at them posing before a metro station,they havent seen anything like that back in Pakistan.

Typical pakistani responses.What has poverty and toilets to do with infrastructure??

so in simple words u cant digest that we r ahead.

so in simple words u cant digest that we r ahead.
Really?? :cuckoo:

Now please tell me,in which field are you guys ahead of us??

Building modern airports?Mass Rapid Transit?Roads?Power generation?New planned cities?

Try googling delhi metro:lol:

As I had said earlier,we have double your per capita electricity production,modern glass and steel airports in most of our cities,we already have 3 metro rails(And will have 5more by 2014),we have a much better railway system,Our planned cities like Navi Mumbai,Noida are ome of biggest in the world and more than 7 cities will come up before 2020.You have said you'he proven your points in the 'Lahore waste management' thread,But you havent replied to many of mypoints there

Now let me make it simple for you

Show me a Pakistani Airport as advanced as an Indian tier 3 airport like Raipur(I have posted the pics above) or thiruvananthapuram OR show me an existing metro rail system in Pakistan OR show me any Pakistani city with a Ring Road as wide as hyderabad(8-12 lanes +service lanes -pic posted above )

Can you???

Really?? :cuckoo:

Now please tell me,in which field are you guys ahead of us??

Building modern airports?Mass Rapid Transit?Roads?Power generation?New planned cities?

Try googling delhi metro:lol:

As I had said earlier,we have double your per capita electricity production,modern glass and steel airports in most of our cities,we already have 3 metro rails(And will have 5more by 2014),we have a much better railway system,Our planned cities like Navi Mumbai,Noida are ome of biggest in the world and more than 7 cities will come up before 2020.You have said you'he proven your points in the 'Lahore waste management' thread,But you havent replied to many of mypoints there

Now let me make it simple for you

Show me a Pakistani Airport as advanced as an Indian tier 3 airport like Raipur(I have posted the pics above) or thiruvananthapuram OR show me an existing metro rail system in Pakistan OR show me any Pakistani city with a Ring Road as wide as hyderabad(8-12 lanes +service lanes -pic posted above )

Can you???

keep on reminding yourself that.
The facts still remain same.

keep on reminding yourself that.
The facts still remain same.

I dont need to remind myself of anything-I live in a tier2/tier3 city in India,we have a beautiful glass and steel airport here in my city ,modern intracity buses and and a rapid transit systemis approved for this city(a monorail) ,and heck tallest building underconstruction is as tall as the tallest building in Karachi

And I often visit Pakistan page in skyscrapercity and the 'development in pakistan thread' here in fefence.pk to check for updayes of new islamabad airport(only glass and steel airport in Pakistan that too under comstruction
for 5 years) and for Lahore metro (In the proposal stage for decades) .Even your tier 1 cities doesnt have comparable infrastructire to our tier 3 cities!!!

Atleast,start construction of a metro rail in any one of your cities,even our tier3 cities would have them soon,before bragging about your 'superior infrastructure :omghaha:

Now stop your rants,You are still unable to prove that you are ahead in any field

And the fact is we have excess power in many states and our per capita power production is 2 tmes yours and it is going to get wider

After your reply you will get one thing from people across the border.

Silence

:mps:
I dont need to remind myself of anything-I live in a tier2/tier3 city in India,we have a beautiful glass and steel airport here in my city ,modern intracity buses and and a rapid transit systemis approved for this city(a monorail) ,and heck tallest building underconstruction is as tall as the tallest building in Karachi

And I often visit Pakistan page in skyscrapercity and the 'development in pakistan thread' here in fefence.pk to check for updayes of new islamabad airport(only glass and steel airport in Pakistan that too under comstruction
for 5 years) and for Lahore metro (In the proposal stage for decades) .Even your tier 1 cities doesnt have comparable infrastructire to our tier 3 cities!!!

Atleast,start construction of a metro rail in any one of your cities,even our tier3 cities would have them soon,before bragging about your 'superior infrastructure :omghaha:

Now stop your rants,You are still unable to prove that you are ahead in any field

And the fact is we have excess power in many states and our per capita power production is 2 tmes yours and it is going to get wider

Back
Top Bottom