What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

Can't argue with his stance on this and quite frankly, given indias power shortages its curious that they'd be keen to see this go forward.

Going forward I doubt it will, IMHO

Can't argue with his stance on this and quite frankly, given indias power shortages its curious that they'd be keen to see this go forward.

We dont have that sort of Power shortages as Pakistan-We dont have 12 hour powercuts in our financial capitals

Pakistan's ex-wapda chief also said the same thing at many occasions.

It has become fashion for hindus to get aid from Pakistan... by bribing and making Pakistanis idiots, using cable tv.
Giving money to hindus, so that they can destroy infrastructure in Pakistan amounts to treason and article 6 shall apply.
India is a state which kill its own and blame it on Pakistan... remember the debriefing of ex-KGB guy.

At the same time Pakistanis shall demand transparency in every deal.. local or international... if not than we shall go to international court of justice.

Where is transparency? Why we not demand transparency? Where is opposition?

Ask Saudi Arabia to give you the tender documents and use those specs. to import electricity from any one.... i'm dead sure they will run away.
Simple reason no hindu engineer is good enough to meet strict design specs. defined in international electrical standards.
We also need to have monitoring system... to monitor and send penalty for any deviation from electrical codes and standards.

Guess what.. hindus do not want to sell electricity any more... and if we set international ISO standards, on every thing... even indian documentation will fail.

We do not need politicians to run this state.. we need professionals.

We dont have that sort of Power shortages as Pakistan-We dont have 12 hour powercuts in our financial capitals

Does all of india enjoy un-interrupted power supply at all times of the day? Hell, do all 1 plus billion indian have access to electricity? It's curious that they'd be eager to extend this "olive branch" rather than tend to their own first

Pakistans power shortages entail an issue of software problems not hardware. Capacity exists, management doesn't.

Ask Saudi Arabia to give you the tender documents and use those specs. to import electricity from any one.... i'm dead sure they will run away.
Simple reason no hindu engineer is good enough to meet strict design specs. defined in international electrical standards.
We also need to have monitoring system... to monitor and send penalty for any deviation from electrical codes and standards.

Guess what.. hindus do not want to sell electricity any more... and if we set international ISO standards, on every thing... even indian documentation will fail.

I agree with the last line

Does all of india enjoy un-interrupted power supply at all times of the day? Hell, do all 1 plus billion indian have access to electricity? It's curious that they'd be eager to extend this "olive branch" rather than tend to their own first

No,we do not,But it is better to sell off excess power in Energy surplus Indian Northern States,than to energy defficent South,and suffer all kind of transmission losses
And there are many more power plants under construction,refer post #165
Pakistans power shortages entail an issue of software problems not hardware. Capacity exists, management doesn't.

Well I dont think so,the percapita production is very low

:hitwall: Yup...Hindu electricity won't work with Muslim consumers....All just an evil plan to short circuit some gullible Muslims....Evil..:devil:

:hitwall: Yup...Hindu electricity won't work with Muslim consumers....All just an evil plan to short circuit some gullible Muslims....Evil..:devil:

Now, now; dindja know? Hindu Electicity is not the same as Muslim Electricity.
Different Load Factor,
Different Potential Difference,
Different Current Value.

@Bang Galore; do learn from @BATMAN about it. He has got it all figured down to the last milli-volt. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@gslv mk3 please stop looking at our country, our country normal infrastructure is 10x better than india.
india infrastructure is just glamorous airport in a $hitfield...
@Umair Nawaz

19 X better??:omghaha:

22527379898365428083217.jpg

airport_1535174f.jpg

523532_380195505394148_1601482276_n.jpg

IN19_REACTORS_786171f.jpg

mumbai-sea-link.jpg

monorail.jpg

and this is a bus station!!

comfort-of-international-airport.jpg

got anything comparable??

Last edited by a moderator: