What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

I dont need to remind myself of anything-I live in a tier2/tier3 city in India,we have a beautiful glass and steel airport here in my city ,modern intracity buses and and a rapid transit systemis approved for this city(a monorail) ,and heck tallest building underconstruction is as tall as the tallest building in Karachi

And I often visit Pakistan page in skyscrapercity and the 'development in pakistan thread' here in fefence.pk to check for updayes of new islamabad airport(only glass and steel airport in Pakistan that too under comstruction
for 5 years) and for Lahore metro (In the proposal stage for decades) .Even your tier 1 cities doesnt have comparable infrastructire to our tier 3 cities!!!

Atleast,start construction of a metro rail in any one of your cities,even our tier3 cities would have them soon,before bragging about your 'superior infrastructure :omghaha:

Now stop your rants,You are still unable to prove that you are ahead in any field

And the fact is we have excess power in many states and our per capita power production is 2 tmes yours and it is going to get wider
:omghaha:

So my subways u mean u have better road and transport infrastructure.

The only cities in Pak who really need them r Lahore and Karachi others r just fine in transportation department.
We have small population remember??

So my subways u mean u have better road and transport infrastructure.
Usual rants ...:blah:

Yes,we have better transport infrastructure like subways,better rail infrastructure,we are building BRTS in our tier2/tier3 cities,we have better highways,ring roads(even the ring road of mysore,a tier 3 city is as wide as Karachi,We have modern intracity buses and modern coaches for intercity travel.heck even The Kashmere gate ISBT(a bus terminal in Delhi) looks better than any of your airports.

In case of airports,there is simply no comparison. :omghaha:

The only cities in Pak who really need them r Lahore and Karachi others r just fine in transportation department.
We have small population remember??

And there isnt a solid plan yet to build subways,in these cities :disagree:

And keep the faultylogic to yourself.In India we are building metro/monorail for our small cities,like Kozhikode,a tier 3 city Tm (population 400,000) would have a monorail system 3 years down the lane ....now check this
List of most populous cities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Usual rants ...:blah:

Yes,we have better transport infrastructure like subways,better rail infrastructure,we are building BRTS in our tier2/tier3 cities,we have better highways,ring roads(even the ring road of mysore,a tier 3 city is as wide as Karachi,We have modern intracity buses and modern coaches for intercity travel.heck even The Kashmere gate ISBT(a bus terminal in Delhi) looks better than any of your airports.

In case of airports,there is simply no comparison. :omghaha:

And there isnt a solid plan yet to build subways,in these cities :disagree:

And keep the faultylogic to yourself.In India we are building metro/monorail for our small cities,like Kozhikode,a tier 3 city Tm (population 400,000) would have a monorail system 3 years down the lane ....now check this
List of most populous cities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kid dont embarrass yourself.

U have already made a fool out of yourself.

Kid dont embarrass yourself.

U have already made a fool out of yourself.

:omghaha::omghaha:

You have made a fool out of yourself ..You cannot answer any of my questions but keep blabbering that you have 'superior' infrastructure[/QUOTE]

Either reply with the facts or STFU

Yeah and beleive that You have 'superior infrastructure' :lol: mean while

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econo...in-metro-bus-karachi-islamabad-dropped-3.html

And we already have 3 metro rails,building many more,and these guys got their BRT projects cancelled.

@gslv mk3 please stop looking at our country, our country normal infrastructure is 10x better than india.
india infrastructure is just glamorous airport in a $hitfield...
Put $hit in a diamond box or carboard box, its still $hit. Think of India in that regards @Umair Nawaz

Last edited by a moderator:
@gslv mk3 please stop looking at our country, our country normal infrastructure is 10x better than india.
india infrastructure is just glamorous airport in a $hitfield...
Put $hit in a diamond box or carboard box, its still $hit. Think of India in that regards @Umair Nawaz

That was your reply last time,When I showed you Metro rails ,highways,airports,bus stations,bus transit and BRTS of Delhi..!!:omghaha: and here is another gem from you,in the same thread.

Your metro rail is fcked, Lahores is better

Lol what skyscrapers?

As i said, Delhi is a giant slum compared to Lahore
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/226844-lahore-should-developed-like-delhi-pak-minister-18.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is a true democratic country. Even terrorist have the voice and that too in foreign relation. I foresee a great future of Pakistan.

Couldn't agree with Hafiz more.

For starters India is already facing chronic shortages of electricity itself so it definitely is not a reliable partner. They've pretty much started to run out of coal and are becoming increasingly dependent on imports from countries like Indonesia which is why they wanted to invest in Thar in the first place (i.e. not for the benefit of Pakistan).
India to see 6.7 per cent power supply shortage this fiscal - Economic Times

Secondly, Pakistan should NOT have any economic dealings with India. As of today they continue to occupy our province of Kashmir and murder/torture/rape our people. Our civilizations have been at war for around 5000 years there is no peace to be had with these niggers who don't understand the term.

Pakistan needs to invest in the production of electricity and fuel from our immense unconventional gas and oil resources. The government is putting forward lies about the actual cost of the projects. For example, we're told that shale gas would cost $14/mmboe (primarily because of the initial infrastructure investment required and economies of scale in comparison to the US market that consumes a lot more than we do). However, this is still cheaper than the gas the government is seeking from Iran or countries like Qatar and they conveniently leave out the fact that about half of the cost is returned to Pakistan in the form of direct taxes, duties, royalties, etc... Furthermore the project brings to Pakistan expertise, energy security and jobs not to mention increased tax revenue from the GDP the electricity would generate (ex. CCGT plants turn about 7500btu into 1KWh of electricity and Pakistan generates about $2.5 of GDP/KWh so per mmbtu we generate about 333 KWh or about $832 US in GDP) which if only 4.2% is collected in the form of taxes it pays for all the gas (assuming we didn't tax the energy suppliers nor charge them duties, royalties, in country levies, etc...) and if we extract shale oil we essentially go from a net importer with monthly trade deficits to monthly/yearly trade surpluses.

We do not require India whatsoever. Instead we need to pursue a hard line against those nations that are a threat to Pakistan and we know we can't work with.

mehhh and saffronies asked India not to sell any to Pakistan. So whats the difference? these nuts will keep on blabbering .

Couldn't agree with Hafiz more.

For starters India is already facing chronic shortages of electricity itself so it definitely is not a reliable partner. They've pretty much started to run out of coal and are becoming increasingly dependent on imports from countries like Indonesia which is why they wanted to invest in Thar in the first place (i.e. not for the benefit of Pakistan).
We do not require India whatsoever. Instead we need to pursue a hard line against those nations that are a threat to Pakistan and we know we can't work with.

At first understand one thing,We have double per capita production of yours,and we are building many more Power plants

POWER SECTOR

a) THERMAL POWER

1) Reliance Power Dadri(7460 MW)=$6.25 billion

2) Sasan UMPP(3960 MW)=$5 billion

3) Reliance Power chitrangi(5980 MW)=$7.5 billion

4) Krishnapatnam UMPP(4000 MW)=$5 billion

5) Adani Power Mundra(4620 MW)=$5 billion

6) NTPC kudgi(4000 MW)=$6 billion

7) Jamnagar project(4000 MW)=$5 billion

8) NTPC lara project(4000 MW)=$7.5 billion

9) IL&FS tamil nadu(3600 MW)=$5 billion

10) NTPC sundergarh(4800 MW)=$10 billion

11) Tilaiya UMPP(4000 MW)=$6 billion

TOTAL INVESTMENT=$68.25 billion / Rs 2.6 lac crore

TOTAL CAPACITY=50,420 MW

b) NUCLEAR POWER

1) Koodankulam project Tamil Nadu(9200 MW)=$16 billion

2) Jaitapur project(10,000 MW)=$25 billion

3) Kovvada project(8000 MW)=$15 billion

TOTAL INVESTMENT=$56 billion / Rs 2.3 lac crore

TOTAL CAPACITY=27,200 MW

c) RENEWABLE ENERGY

1) Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar mission(20,000 MW)=$75 billion

TOTAL INVESTMENT=$75 billion/ 3 lac crore

TOTAL CAPACITY=20,000 MW

ok milkshake.

got any answers for my questions,yet?

Does Pakistan have

Mass Rapid Transit?
better Airports?
better Intracity Bus services ?
Bus Rapid Transit Systems other than Lahore?
better Railways?
Skyscrapers?
New planned cities?
better Power generation?

Back
Top Bottom