What's new

Gwadar: Iran to build oil refinery

When you said those two words, I went :blink::blink: why is he talking about a CM and a BM on a Gwadar thread? And that too together! :D

I guess, need my caffeine fix..... :coffee:

I think Babur Ghauri (Shipping Minister) needs to go. He is corrupt and plus he would never let Gwadar become better than Karachi.

Amreeka is now saying that it will be Good for Pakistan not to go ahead with sanctioned Iran!!!!:rofl:

Now says it wants to help Pak on energy crisis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheapness of American or i should say latest American Freakshow....:rofl:

For those who doubt Iran can build this refinery.It's now 10 years that no country in the world can invest in Iran's petroleum industry,which means we have to do everything by our own. Iran is raising some of best petroleum experts in its universities and some really huge projects are going on in the country with totally domestic capabilities.It was only 3 weeks ago that Iran opened one of the largest gasoline production units in ME, in Arak which was done under an extensive development program of the refinery.

Here are some refineries in Iran, all of them built and developed by Iranian experts.
Siri LNG unit:
156516_orig.jpg

156484_orig.jpg

Petrochemical complex of Bandar Emam:

155210_orig.jpg

155228_orig.jpg

155204_orig.jpg

Shazand oil refinery.It's expansion was completed 3 weeks ago and now is Iran's largest gasoline production unit and one of the largest in ME.

14099_285.jpg

14092_115.jpg

14090_396.jpg

When you said those two words, I went :blink::blink: why is he talking about a CM and a BM on a Gwadar thread? And that too together! :D

I guess, need my caffeine fix..... :coffee:

LOL!!! By the way Pakistan has her own heroes with Nishan-e-Haider, why we don't name the missiles after them? Just curious

don't we have capability of building one our self?

No - Because all of our research is focused on weapons only.... :pakistan:

Amreeka is now saying that it will be Good for Pakistan not to go ahead with sanctioned Iran!!!!:rofl:

Now says it wants to help Pak on energy crisis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheapness of American or i should say latest American Freakshow....:rofl:

THE American influence is duendling soon they will also standing in the line of beggers due to their brave milatary adventures and their monopoly will be broken in fuure.Thats why they are giving these type of statements to maintain their importance.

Now what we, need to do is to build a high out put steel mill in Gwadar, import iron ore from Australia, build steel and sell it to China, Iran, Middle east and C.Asia. We have a historic opportunity to compete India in the steel market, they cannot easily reach and sell to C.Asia, China,Russia and Turkey, we can!

well thats GREAT :yahoo: :cheers: :enjoy:

how about an aluminum industry near the port too ????????

it will be a great business and source of income for the country :pakistan:

Pakistan should convert this city in to mixture of port and industrial city.. lot of foreign investors will be happy to invest in Gawadar rather than in other cities of Pakistan.

The RIGHT question would be that do we have "money" to build one.

Bam! definitely one of the reason

No - Because all of our research is focused on weapons only.... :pakistan:

I remember my family was in business with a company called Byco and at that time they were heading to build country's largest refinery somewhere in Balochistan and just saw their website says completed so it seems MONEY is the key issue here like Aeronaut said.

PSO was going to build an oil refinery In Pakhtoonkhwa all by its own, this news came a month ago I posted it here, PSO has the money and capability to build oil refinery.

Bro the only news I hear about PSO is "On the verge of bankruptcy", "On its knees", "mar gy mar gy mar gy"...

I know it's not their fault alone but MONEY is what the key issue is which neither party posses.

Pakistan State Oil 'on its knees', more blackouts threatened

So much so for the much hyped and old conspiracy theories about how Iran's Cha Bahar port (with Indian help) is going to counter Pakistan's Gwadar port. That was just non-sense.
Business is business. Both countries are going to benefit from this refinery. Sure, Cha Bahar and Gwadar (along with other Gulf port) are going to be in competition but the pie is really large and there is enough out there to sustain yet another port around the Gulf, especially with China (and eventually India's) participation.

PS. Recently Zardari talked about paying Iran through some barter system (wheat etc). Is that even feasible on such a large project?

Back
Top Bottom