What's new

Gwadar: Iran to build oil refinery

What is this mind boggling theory - I am unable to understand. However Iran is rich with minerals in addition to Oil & Gas. Today, If you lift sanction within decade it will surpass the gulf countries.

I will explain market of oil is limited. The growth will only occur if exports are higher than import. If exports don't grow then growing imports will catch up to it. I am stating just Iran because their oil exports are going down hence the imports are catching up to it. If imports go above than exports then a country GDP will go to negative. At that point you can either decrease your imports or get some loan to hold it together for a while. Pakistan faces the same dilemma.

Oil cannot be transported on a railway line. Period.

Nexen Inc. has laid the groundwork to use trains to carry crude to the West Coast for export, as Canada’s energy industry rushes to find new ways to move oil out of North America.

The Calgary company, which has agreed to a takeover by China’s CNOOC Ltd., has spent more than a year on an idea that would see oil move by rail to Prince Rupert, B.C., where an export terminal on federal land could load it onto tankers bound for Asia.

Rail has become an increasingly viable option for oil movement, with Scotiabank on Tuesday estimating as much as 300,000 barrels per day of Canadian oil are now moving by train. Also on Tuesday, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. pointed to a “significant increase in volume of long-haul crude oil traffic” as a key reason for rising revenues. “Rail is starting to play a bigger role ... so it’s one of the things we’re looking at,” said Pierre Alvarez, Nexen’s vice-president of corporate relations.

Wow, 400,000 barrels per day.It's gonna be very huge.
That's a very wise decision for both sides.Iran finds a new partner for exporting oil. Pakistan's energy demands will be completely fulfilled and Baloochestan region can develop much faster, and where development is going on, terrorist groups vanish automatically.
Good job Iran, Pakistan.:tup:

Not an accountant yet, I'm afraid still one last paper to go - Damn you Advanced Taxation - I hate those proformas ! :hitwall:

I've got a BSc in Applied Accounting & nearly done with my ACCA & have been interning as an audit & corporate advisory intern for Grant Thornton ! :D

Next stop - ICAEW-CIMA; the exemptions that ACCA gets me would help a lot ! :bunny:

Have you heard of ICMAP....i am member of it......Chartered Management Accountant...........need ant help.....PM me

this deserves epic facepalm??

why import iran oil and gas for some price we cant afford??

another rental power plant type scandal? which has cost us dearly?

import oil from saudi arab for cheaper oil, they already give so much free oil :facepalm:

bad diplomacy, just for sake of shia brotherhood??

import oil from saudi arab for cheaper oil, they already give so much free oil :facepalm:

retard_o_607477.jpg

Congratz

Does Tehran even seek expertise of some sort in this project or they have ample experience in building and managing refineries ?

If Iran is able to these projects then it will be a great success for globally isolated country. My assessment is that Iran is known to make tall claims and great advertisement. Do people know that Iran sells gas to Turkey on exorbitant price even much higher than Russian gas, the price they are offering to Pakistan is also very high as per international rates.

In my view these Iranian projects will not be able to see the light of the day, yes China can and will erect a big refinery in Gwador at right time.

ok go cry to yr mama

You seem to be emotionally disturbed.

Get some help , SON.

beggars cant be choosers man.... i know what u say is right, but right now we r not in a position to dictate terms with anyone.
We need to survive from every place we can.

Back
Top Bottom