What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

And what about your present in SCS? under pretext not finding oil then your spinless gorverment pack and leave....seem like our warning is so effective to give India some face saving. :lol:The Hindu : News / National : India finds oil drilling off Vietnam a losing proposition

ha ha ha kid do u even see the date of the link before u put up...that's a year back news....do u want the latest update...ongc is staying in Vietnam and is backed by government and IN ... our naval chief already said that he would send naval ships to protect our rigs there..... u need to learn....oh I got a doubt are u allowed to learn first in China....except learning the lies of greedy Chinese government

we are not China who will issue warning in every instance.if Pakistan gives you the base,there is no way India going to do object(Unlike China we don't middle in others business).but they will take steps to contain it.

Did we issue a warning about that we gonna built 3 dams on Brahmaputra? ;)...and yes your first step is crying a river about our deal with Gwadar port..that Indian normal process of containment :lol:

When we come to IOR, you even dare to warn us anything about Gwadar deal beside mumbling about our present but we dare to warn you on drilling oil in the constest area...did you see the difference? your IN and IAF are still a joke, you don't have any proven battle proven record against Chinese counterparts...so you can self-comforting about your military greatness then later crying for helps as 1962...LMAO

ha ha what did u think we're Chinese to issue warnings...and sit like a dumb....you talk just like ayatollah and Ahmadinejad...

what battle proven, u attacked us when we didn't have anything and u trying to show off ha...dude we still have AP as a part of India...and u could do nothing but still issue warnings......

about the port it's been told as commercial port I guess why don't u start mounting weapon and next week we'll issue a notice fir building an port in Vietnam,....
and waiting fir another warning from greedy guys in China....again u talk like ayatollah

ha ha ha kid do u even see the date of the link before u put up...that's a year back news....do u want the latest update...ongc is staying in Vietnam and is backed by government and IN ... our naval chief already said that he would send naval ships to protect our rigs there..... u need to learn....oh I got a doubt are u allowed to learn first in China....except learning the lies of greedy Chinese government

Wait until India really drill oil to validate that statement...it's just too soon to brag of your courage to defy our warning.:azn:

Did we issue a warning about that we gonna built 3 dams on Brahmaputra? ;)...and yes your first step is crying a river about our deal with Gwadar port..that Indian normal process of containment :lol:

when did we issue warning to China....when we came to scs did we inform you....who give a damn about you...we know exactly how strong u r when u send your defence minister here ahead of the confrontation with Japan... and what did u do when we fired agni v, what did u Di wen IN chief told to deploy naval assets to take care our rigs in scs...if it was same China it would fire back at as with words, I wonder what happened now? getting scared of Japanese confrontation? I can feel the smell here boy

Wait until India really drill oil to validate that statement...it's just too soon to brag of your courage to defy our warning.:azn:

what the hell r u talking about every damn day the drill is going on....my elder brother posted there with high pay as rig mechanic and comes home every other month....so that proved ur naval power

what the hell r u talking about every damn day the drill is going on....my elder brother posted there with high pay as rig mechanic and comes home every other month....so that proved ur naval power

If we blackmail Iran oN IP pipeline, they will not do Chabahar

Plus Chabahar is a deserted place

We all know that Chinese can make world class cities can same be said about Iran or India whose cities look like garbage dumps?

Don't insult Iranis by putting them in the same boots as indians. Iranis opening a Naval Base in Gawadar Bay is no concern for Pakistan. Iran has brotherly ties with Pakistan & friendly ties with China. I think Iranis are smart people they want indians to spend money(as their money is less valueable against $) & develop Chahbahar & then they will kick indians out.

India is equally close to Iran as China and Pakistan. In fact , some would say India and Iran are closer than Pak and Iran

You have to compare China-Iran relation with India-Iran relation, if you want some rational answer.

@Topic - Childish analysis, author is trying to Checkmate China based on India's relation with Iran but completely forgot to take China-Iran relation & Iran-US tussle into account :rofl:

India has the military presence in Oman and Recently we are building Fence there at the Oman - Yemen border. Indian Airforce also places some fighter jets in Oman.

Persian%2BGulf%2BMap.gif

In Iran we have a port.

Both are enough to block Chinese supplies in case of war :cheers:
not so fast no foreign military is allowed in our territory , Indian presence in Chabahar is only for economic purposes and no Indian navy will be allowed to have a base in Chabahar as it is against our constitution.

ha ha what did u think we're Chinese to issue warnings...and sit like a dumb....you talk just like ayatollah and Ahmadinejad...

what battle proven, u attacked us when we didn't have anything and u trying to show off ha...dude we still have AP as a part of India...and u could do nothing but still issue warnings......

about the port it's been told as commercial port I guess why don't u start mounting weapon and next week we'll issue a notice fir building an port in Vietnam,....
and waiting fir another warning from greedy guys in China....again u talk like ayatollah

You don't know how to warn because you Indian are gutless ;), and don't need to bring Iran into this. And yes I ask for battle proven since you like to brag about how powerfull your Indian navy and airforce...as matter of fact, your AP is depend on our water that make Indians sleepless and driven them nuts:azn:. As for Gwadar port, first step we go commercial then we will reserve the fun for later and sure go build a port in Vietnam

when did we issue warning to China....when we came to scs did we inform you....who give a damn about you...we know exactly how strong u r when u send your defence minister here ahead of the confrontation with Japan... and what did u do when we fired agni v, what did u Di wen IN chief told to deploy naval assets to take care our rigs in scs...if it was same China it would fire back at as with words, I wonder what happened now? getting scared of Japanese confrontation? I can feel the smell here boy

No you came SCS wihtout inform China then we sent our defense minister directly to New delhi to warn India and your gutless gorvernement don't have the choice other then just lay the carpet and welcome our defense chief :azn:. and Your Agni 5 was a joke, our defense personals were laughing at it as "a gutless self resticted missle" by limited the range in order to comply the white masters as usual. And what else a gutless Indian can say more other than bragging Japan and U.S to compensate their inferiority complexe :rofl:.

As for yourt IN chief told to deploy naval assets to take care your rigs in scs, we dare you to drill oil in contest area :smokin:

Don't insult Iranis by putting them in the same boots as indians. Iranis opening a Naval Base in Gawadar Bay is no concern for Pakistan. Iran has brotherly ties with Pakistan & friendly ties with China. I think Iranis are smart people they want indians to spend money(as their money is less valueable against $) & develop Chahbahar & then they will kick indians out.
Good in theory but will it be practical??:undecided:
Considering its the same iran who voted in favor of India in OIC resolution on Kashmir when we had supported them in their decade long war against Iraq n on the other hand they Indian had supported Iraq.:azn:

They r known back stabbers.

India is equally close to Iran as China and Pakistan. In fact , some would say India and Iran are closer than Pak and Iran
I don't think Iran will do that stupid by displeasing a country with veto power in united nation.

You can try what ever you want but India is in the process of making Indian ocean India's ocean and nothing can stop that :cheers:

So China sea will be China's sea, don't blame us cause you play the same game as well:

So China sea will be China's sea, don't blame us cause you play the same game as well:

First of all Iran is directly supported by Russia and secondly who the hell China is to veto every progressive move just because relations get little unwell the reverse of veto can be put on China also by other veto powers. I am sure rest of the Veto powers would by feeling guilty giving veto to China.

Iran will join, string of pearls project once we start buying their gas and pumping their oil to Pakistan and China. They too need Gwadar to access China and Pakistan, As far as the Indian base is concerned, Iran ALREADY is building a naval base close to Gwadar, and they will never allow Bhart's naval base, posing a direct threat to Pakistan and China as well as to their own interests.

Pakistan and China have supported Iran over all core issues, where as India has backed off from oil buy, IPIP and has abstained from Iran specific resolutions at the UN, unlike sinopak supporting and standing by them in the face of stiff American pressure. Pakistan remains Iran's insurance policy for food security shall the sanctions stay longer.

They know who their real friends are and who is a 'pretend' friend.Hopefully India cousy ups a little more with the Israel, that will do the rest. You cant Iran and Israel with the same lips at the same time.

Indians must know that Iran supported Pakistan,in BOTH wars and also Gulf is not going to sit quiet on an Indian base in Iran potentially posing them a threat.So my beloved Indian 'friends' can just drink some cold milk for now...

Indians are already terrified by Chinese aircraft carrier battlegroups blocking their energy transport routes.

Back
Top Bottom