What's new

Guru’s execution affects Sarabjit’s mercy appeal

pakistan Must hang that so called terrorist of india s singh :D 1st crime he was a spy 2nd terrorist

Yeah lets get it over with. The Indians want to do the same with family members left there. The moment a word is said about that then they go crazy... Ansari this, Ansari that. They find an Ansari under every stone. Those left there should form another muslim league and time for partition number 2.

Personally those guys left there were an added advantage... we did not make full use of them. Unfortunate, unfortunate. The Indians themselves think of them as added baggage.

Means Indian courts do not accept such videos as evidence, right?

Case to case basis, as the same in the other courts in the world and how prosecution presents it. In this case, it is not required as it is already proved in the court.

@haviZsultan Dude, I meant if your relatives are involved in anti-India activities, they will be tried too. BTW you just post fiction. No basis. :lol:

Thank you for your genuine concern. I already told you ansari nisbat people are some of the most peaceful people in there and if not for 14 million Ansaris and their contribution India itself might hav broken down. A number want freedom or whatever but we will take it through peaceful means. Not Indian style invasions and attacks everywhere. You should be more worried about anger in Hyderabad after Owaisi arrest. I once strongly identified with the Hyderabadis. I heard a policeman was killed somewhere in the city. It happens because people see a differential treatment.

In either case why do you Indians rather than discussing the topic take the debate there?

PS no one can create a house like Firangi mahal out of thin air and say i belong to this village and this area from where my ancestor came to Lucknow-its special part of family history only those in it know. I even mentioned our ancestors like Abu Ayub Ansari and Abdullah Ansari pir e herat.

Man krait theek hai you hanged Afzal guru while people were claiming evidence was flimsy. But then what about Modi, or Babu Bajrangi who ripped out wombs of women or Bal Thakary who died peacefully. Anyone can see this. It is hypocricy. Is justice only reserved to Ansaris and others. Owaisi said the same thing about Kasab but you didn't listen because you didn't want to. You took his example seriously and called it sedition even though he condemned Kasab in the line after it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan I am sick of your Hearsay and Endorsement of Ansaris. Did I paint Ansaris whole as culprits ? There are bad apples in every community.

Please stop sharing your personal experiences with me about India and your relatives. I am not at all interested,

As for Muslims in India, this is what happened in Gujrat.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-sweep-24-muslim-candidates-bjp-wins-big.html

How many people have you sent to jail for Life Imprisonment till death in Pakistan.

Babu Bajrangi is in Jail for his entire life.

Same Babu Bajrangi, Afzal, Kasab, Purohit were convicted by Indian Investigation agencies and Indian Judiciary.

You are the biggest Hypocrites in the world. You talk for Muslims all over the world and try to represent them, and you have brought so much problem to Muslims in rest of the world.

Indian Muslims are facing problems in many countries because of terrorist training and camps in your country.

Pakistan has played a major role in creating threat to Muslims all around the world. Instead of creating Noble Laureates like Dr. Abdus whose grave was defiled by you people, you are focused on creating Kasab, Hafeez Saeed, giving refuge to Osama, creating terrorist groups and supporting Afghan Taliban.

Indian Muslims bring good name to Islam all over the world. Whether its in Science, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Business, Literature etc.

This is the HARSH REALITY.

it was pak who attacked Kashmir.
71 was pay back time for what what pak did in 47 and 65..by initiating a war against India.

You call our capital as "rape capital because lot of rape cases happen their ? being one of the decorated members here you should avoid such terms otherwise it will encourage others to call Pakistan xyz capital because of what ever happening their.
sophian case is unfortunate if allegations are true..I hope govt will take actions against the culprits.

if true? all that happened has already been confirmed

2 girls were raped by members of your occupation forces (sissies) and their bodies dumped in a canal.....in fact some people capitalized on it and turned it into a docu-drama (bad taste, but i do hope to find a link to it)

Movie tells a grisly Shopian rape story | Mail Online

you can't shoot and mass-grave your way out of this conflict

no wonder this is a common sight now:

18inkashmir1165064f.jpg

Go-Back-india.jpg

I personally do not approve jail for anyone over 10-15 years if they have not killed someone(death) or raped someone (death)

@Abu Zolfiqar Even you are posting these pics posted many times on this forum. BTW your beloved LeT killed 2 teenage girls at point blank range. And they took responsibility.

Kashmir saw so much death because of terrorists sent by you in name of Jihad. Bomb blasts and open firing in market places killed innocent men, women and children.

You don't care about Kashmiris. You just want land. If India displaces all Kashmiris and give land to Pakistan, Pakistan will take it. All your brotherhood is facade. Balochistan, Tribal belt and BD saw how much you care about your own brothers.

I doubt that the two events have any relation. I have been researching and learned that Sarabjit was to be hanged anyway. He isn't just a spy but a person involved in murder of Pakistani citizens.

Let me congratulate you on the good research you have done... say there champ, did you ever come across the fact where prime witness on record admitted falsifying the entire case in your extensive research??

@Abu Zolfiqar Even you are posting these pics posted many times on this forum. BTW your beloved LeT killed 2 teenage girls at point blank range. And they took responsibility.

"my beloved" Let? :what:

the group doesn't even exist....majority of those who used to fight for the organization were Kashmiri freedom fighters. It got some public and private Pakistani backing in the past but now it doesn't even exist. So why do you keep bringing up a defunct group?

Kashmir saw so much death because of terrorists sent by you in name of Jihad. Bomb blasts and open firing in market places killed innocent men, women and children.

had india not occupied Kashmir and oppressed the entire region, none of the fighting would have even taken place.....unfortunately Kashmiris also became divided. Pakistan must work to bring together people of all groups and denominations together. Even the APHC and moderate separatist/nationalist group run by Mirwaiz faction reps are on record stating that they want the Pundits (who escaped on a whim needlessly) to live side by side with their Muslim neighbours.

You don't care about Kashmiris. You just want land. If India displaces all Kashmiris and give land to Pakistan, Pakistan will take it. All your brotherhood is facade. Balochistan, Tribal belt and BD saw how much you care about your own brothers.

If that were the case, then why would we have expended millions of dollars on Kashmir Awareness events in some of our diplomatic missions....it's about both land AND the people (the latter who may be divided; but are largely united in repelling indian rule). In your case it's about the land only, we are aware.

Pakistan took in oppressed Biharis from Bdesh; we took in several million Afghans displaced by war; we took in Iranian dissidents who were fleeing from Iran post Revolution.....and surely despite the costs, we would take in as many Kashmiris as there are who would opt to settle in Pakistan. My view is somewhat similar to the indian view on the demographics of Kashmir ---Kashmiris must ideally be settled in their domain; regardless of their beliefs. Unfortunately india only sees through the pundit prizm rather than realizing that apart from some Pundit elements (some of whom themselves want nothing to do with india) india commands very little sympathy in Kashmir. That's the reality.

Pakistan isn't viewed as "saint-like" by a decent number of Kashmiris either; though most are and always will be behind us -- politically, or even something so far away as the cricket field.

@Abu Zolfiqar Did you say Defunct ? Dear it was LeT terrorists that attacked Mumbai back in 2008. It is UN declared terrorist organization. UN declared terrorists HS is their leader. At least believe UN if not US or India.

What a pathetic logic ? India annexed Kashmir and it gave you rights to kill innocent men, women and children. Disgusting attitude to justify killing of Innocents stating the reason - If you didn't send Army in Kashmir, we wouldn't have done it.

Well as for Biharis. Weren't the BD people were killed by your own Army ? One of the most vicious war crimes.

You can't stop Afghans to cross into the border with all this security, you couldn't have stopped Afghan refugees to come into your nation. BTW they came due to extremists Taliban supported by your country. Same pathetic Taliban that oppresses its own people.

For Iran, its Shias in both countries are angry at Pakistan's lack of protection to them.

As for Kashmiri Pundits, they were attacked by Muslims brainwashed by extremists. After they left, same terrorists started killing them.

All the bloodshed in Kashmir is due to Pakistan backing of terrorism. Whole world knows that. And same terrorism is now biting you. Same people you raised are killing your own people and you are again killing your own people by Gunships, air raids.

So don't tell us how much you care about Muslims all around the world. You can't take care of your own, can't provide security to them and want Kashmir to be your part. At least Shias are not killed and Ahmediyas are still free to observe their belief and not declared non-Muslims officially in India.

Indian Muslims have proved again and again that they are India first, Muslim second and have brought laurels for our country.

@Hammer-fist See here buddy. How they justify killing of Innocents by terrorists sent by them.

@Abu Zolfiqar Did you say Defunct ? Dear it was LeT terrorists that attacked Mumbai back in 2008. It is UN declared terrorist organization. UN declared terrorists HS is their leader. At least believe UN if not US or India.

What a pathetic logic ? India annexed Kashmir and it gave you rights to kill innocent men, women and children. Disgusting attitude to justify killing of Innocents stating the reason - If you didn't send Army in Kashmir, we wouldn't have done it.

Well as for Biharis. Weren't the BD people were killed by your own Army ? One of the most vicious war crimes.

You can't stop Afghans to cross into the border with all this security, you couldn't have stopped Afghan refugees to come into your nation. BTW they came due to extremists Taliban supported by your country. Same pathetic Taliban that oppresses its own people.

For Iran, its Shias in both countries are angry at Pakistan's lack of protection to them.

As for Kashmiri Pundits, they were attacked by Muslims brainwashed by extremists. After they left, same terrorists started killing them.

All the bloodshed in Kashmir is due to Pakistan backing of terrorism. Whole world knows that. And same terrorism is now biting you. Same people you raised are killing your own people and you are again killing your own people by Gunships, air raids.

So don't tell us how much you care about Muslims all around the world. You can't take care of your own, can't provide security to them and want Kashmir to be your part. At least Shias are not killed and Ahmediyas are still free to observe their belief and not declared non-Muslims officially in India.

Indian Muslims have proved again and again that they are India first, Muslim second and have brought laurels for our country.

@Hammer-fist See here buddy. How they justify killing of Innocents by terrorists sent by them.

It would be rude of me to ignore your tag.

I don't have time to read this thread now and no-offence I don't want to get involved in India v Pakistan issues (mod warnings...might ensue :lol: and busy enough with rajakars on the BD sub-forum).

It would be rude of me to ignore your tag.
I don't have time to read this thread now and no-offence I don't want to get involved in India v Pakistan issues (mod warnings...might ensue :lol: and busy enough with rajakars on the BD sub-forum).
:lol: I can understand. No problemo. I just wanted you to read, not comment. :enjoy:

Has this prisoner , killed anyone ? if so then I suppose death is a proper punishment

Back
Top Bottom