What's new

Guru’s execution affects Sarabjit’s mercy appeal

So you wouldn't mind TTP and BLA support from India as a revenge to Kashmir insurgency.

Dude, confession video is admissible. Not what any Tom D*ck and Harry says.

Supreme Court freed 3 too. They were suspicious but case wasn't proved against them. India should have hanged them too. But we can't as law couldn't convict them.

Well I "mind" it the way I would mind a knight posing threat to my rook or bishop

Onus is on me to have contingency plan and that is something we have already established I believe.

In simple terms - you harm me, I will harm you back rest assuredly

Well I "mind" it the way I would mind a knight posing threat to my rook or bishop

Onus is on me to have contingency plan and that is something we have already established I believe.

In simple terms - you harm me, I will harm you back rest assuredly

Well, finally something on which I agree with you.. :)

All that's remaining is to figure out who drew first blood

You did, when you tried to take Kashmir by force and when you supported terrorists in 71.

We just returning the favor. I have no compunctions about that.

Krait - something about Pak Army and Amnesty International :lol:

Have you seen what flattery they had for your sissies in uniform in Kashmir? You want to talk about mistreatment of girls when your capital is rape capital of the world?

Everyone on both sides of the LoC knows what those sissies did to two teenage girls in Shopian (now you'll probably claim they too were "Islamic terrorists")

@Abu Zolfiqar He was found guilty by Supreme Court. Indian citizen attacked and killed Indians. None of Pakistan's business.

You take care of your own first. One terrorist from Kashmir hanged by India, 15 innocent killed in Karachi. What should be your priority ? You decide.

So I should just ignore something my country has a stake in? Something our ancestors fought and will continue to fight for? Tough luck kid. It could be 10,000 killed and we still won't abandon Kashmir (the land nor the people - with whom we share deep bonds)

To do so would be treason.

I agree with Emmie. Proceedings were done in Your courts. At the same time, HS was found not to be involved in drama cooked up by these indians and Sarabjit confessed to his crimes.

And yet you goofy types of people come on here and display the funniest extent of hypocrisy I've seen in quite some time. There's a reason why you people are at the butt of all jokes here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You did, when you tried to take Kashmir by force and when you supported terrorists in 71.

We just returning the favor. I have no compunctions about that.

Krait - something about Pak Army and Amnesty International :lol:

Have you seen what flattery they had for your sissies in uniform in Kashmir? You want to talk about mistreatment of girls when your capital is rape capital of the world?

Everyone on both sides of the LoC knows what those sissies did to two teenage girls in Shopian (now you'll probably claim they too were "Islamic terrorists")

it was pak who attacked Kashmir.
71 was pay back time for what what pak did in 47 and 65..by initiating a war against India.

You call our capital as "rape capital because lot of rape cases happen their ? being one of the decorated members here you should avoid such terms otherwise it will encourage others to call Pakistan xyz capital because of what ever happening their.
sophian case is unfortunate if allegations are true..I hope govt will take actions against the culprits.

yes courts do accept confession videos as evidence, but not as a sole evidence, in the absence of other evidences court will consider it invalid.

Are you sure this statement was recorded asper section 164 CrPc ?

it should be under anti terror law.. I don't know. will that make a difference to how confession video is accepted as evidence ?

i am not a legal expert ,but in my knowledge "No confession made to a police officer is valid as evidence at a trial"

He was Kashmiri

If he were indian then why would the locals be celebrating? Wouldn't APHC boycott any meeting with people inside Pakistan (senators, religious leaders, ISI guys, COAS, or even HS (whom you people have helped turn into a celebrity)

Does it make sense?

so a Sindhi in Pakistan wouldn't be called as Pakistani? amazing

anyways, in Kashmir no one basically gives damn to what happens. And no family there wants their sun to fight for this stupid cause. They want to live normal. Only a few groups there just for the sake of power and money speaking loudly. Do you know no one hates India, what they hate is they feel as if they are not treated like Indian because of your Pakistan funded insurgency.

@Abu Zolfiqar Welll, Iwll you accept these people if we send them to Pakistan and keep the land ? Also, what about bonds of other victims in Pakistan. Don't you think first secure your home than asking for a relative to come and visit.

HS is UN declared terrorist. Hypocrisy is when you run to UN for probe but don't ignore its decision. :enjoy:

I really don't give a flying fck about your Lucknow connection and Ansaris. If someone is terrorist, whether Hindu or Muslim, they will be hanged. Your family history is fake. You are attention seeker making idiotic stories. Fiction and Fantasy.

Stop being a kid and act like a think tank. The connection is from my mothers side and there is a separate connection to Kakori from my fathers side about which you can't do ****. UP always belonged to us and went the wrong way.

As for your connection, if they are involved in anti-India activities, then they will be hanged too. That's for sure. Oh BTW, how can we, they don't exist.

There is no law that to live there in Lucknow which is our ancestral place (and a part of Pakistan according to our claims) we have to be Indians. I was saying Mullah Qutb Uddin Shaheed who started everything from Barabanki was my ancestor not Afzal guru. He was assasinated by someone with thinking akin to yours. How can he be our common ancestor be Afzal Guru? Hilarious. :rofl:

I can give you the full lineage of Ansaris too up to Abul Ayub Ansari as there is a book on it. The Pashtuns have a bigger right to claim I have no right to claim their ethnicity because I have very little in common with the community I seek to merge with but you could lose your entire nation if you do not treat our family properly. Understand? And you indirectly called Ansaris terrorists. The only people framing innocent Ansaris is your India. If it stops doing it half its problems will disappear but instead of learning you cheer state terrorism onwards.

So I should just ignore something my country has a stake in? Something our ancestors fought and will continue to fight for? Tough luck kid. It could be 10,000 killed and we still won't abandon Kashmir (the land nor the people - with whom we share deep bonds)

To do so would be treason.

I agree with Emmie. Proceedings were done in Your courts. At the same time, HS was found not to be involved in drama cooked up by these indians and Sarabjit confessed to his crimes.

And yet you goofy types of people come on here and display the funniest extent of hypocrisy I've seen in quite some time. There's a reason why you people are at the butt of all jokes here.

Actually in Kashmir 92,000+ have been killed... different figures according to different statistics. Some claim even 600,000 Muslims figure for all India. I abandoned the people who took those statistics however. Too keen to prove India evil but then Indians won't believe the 92,000 either and will be blaming Pakistan and Muslims and what not. A superpower still can't wash its underwear clean.

Aaj form mein hai aaj Abu Zulfiqar bhai. :D

These guys sure know how to get people worked up.

^^^ LOL!!!

Ansari, Pakhtun, Hyderabad, some Hawa Mahal, UP belongs to Pakistan, 600000 muslims killed in india, Afzal was Innocent because Arndhati says so and Arundhati is my favorite!!!

Ok we heard your pearls of wisdom. Thank you.

Anyway @KRAIT, professional liars are lying again, kashmir was taken by force by pakistan, 1971 was a response to pakistan's meddling in india's north east, but lying though the teeth seems to be the motto of the professionals. When people are delusional to think they are doing god's work, ethics are redundant. Problem with terrorists.

pakistan Must hang that so called terrorist of india s singh :D 1st crime he was a spy 2nd terrorist

@haviZsultan Dude, I meant if your relatives are involved in anti-India activities, they will be tried too. BTW you just post fiction. No basis. :lol:

@fateh71 Dude, people here defend terrorists whereas kill their own terrorists withl\out any trial. :lol:

In India, investment is done in making skilled people from Technical institutes, in Pakistan in Terrorist Camps.

They invest heavily and that's why whenever a terrorist is killed, their money invested gets wasted.

FDI is made by KSA in LeT.:D

Back
Top Bottom