What's new

Guru’s execution affects Sarabjit’s mercy appeal

@haviZsultan

Just search for a video where this Guru admitting his crime in an interview.

Please don't tell he is Amar Singh after the video. The same is posted two days ago in PDF too.

I fear you speak upon the rack where men enforced do speak anything (Shakespeare)

Enlighten me - are the confession videos like this accepted before courts of law in India?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was Kashmiri

If he were indian then why would the locals be celebrating? Wouldn't APHC boycott any meeting with people inside Pakistan (senators, religious leaders, ISI guys, COAS, or even HS (whom you people have helped turn into a celebrity)

Does it make sense?

Whats your logic? those who were affected by the terror will be celebrating

We don't claim Baluchistan or your Tribal areas. This funding is due to your Terrorists sent in Kashmir, Mumbai etc. You stop your terrorists, we will stop our funding. And still there is no proof of Indian hand behind TTP at least. Whereas Paksitan involvement with LeT type terrorists group is well established fact with proofs.

TTP and BLA are your own sell out people.
Even if what you say is true, then it's a damn good revenge for the enemy supporting mukti bahini

I fear you speak upon the rack where men enforced do speak anything (Shakespeare)

Enlighten me - are the confession videos like this accepted before court of laws in India?

Courts have their own methods everywhere in the world.

The video is for the internet warriors who are saying he is innocent.

Courts have their own methods everywhere in the world.

The video is for the internet warriors who are saying he is innocent.

Means Indian courts do not accept such videos as evidence, right?

Even if what you say is true, then it's a damn good revenge for the enemy supporting mukti bahini
So you wouldn't mind TTP and BLA support from India as a revenge to Kashmir insurgency.

Dude, confession video is admissible. Not what any Tom D*ck and Harry says.

Supreme Court freed 3 too. They were suspicious but case wasn't proved against them. India should have hanged them too. But we can't as law couldn't convict them.

@haviZsultan Stop your age old rants of Modi and all. 15 people killed in your Karachi yesterday. 100+ Shias killed in January month. Countless dying everyday. Your own security forces blamed for Human Rights Violation by Amnesty International .

As for Kashmiris. LeT killed two girls at point blank range just because they used to laugh and chat on mobile. Is this human right ?

These fking terrorists of your are killing innocent Kashmiris.

You are headache of entire region. Wherever a terrorist is caught, there is a link with Pakistan. London bombing, 26/11, Time Square attempt etc., all came from Pakistan or went to Pakistan for training in your terrorist camps.

UN declared terrorists like HS lives freely in your society.

You can't protect your own citizens, your own Muslims and you talk about India.

First look at your own country. Its getting beaten up everyday and you are still talking of Kashmir.

Get your act together. TTP, BLA is just a start. Don't know what will happen after 2014. Get rid of these terrorists for your own sake.

As for your sources, it explains a lot about what type of Journalist you are. Quoting no trusted sources, terrorists interview etc. doesn't mean you have given good source.

Look at Muslims killed in your country first.

And your Judiciary is a joke.

You are just part of problem of Pakistan. Instead of highlighting your own country's problem you are worried about Indians.

40,000 innocent killed in Pakistan, how many you need to focus on your own problem ?

In case you didn't notice this is my problem amigo... because each time you kill ansaris I and organizations like Sufferers witness have to move them. Find out about Firangi mahal and where it lies:

Firangi Mahal (Hindi: फ़िरंगी महल, Urdu: فِرنگی محل‎, literally French Palace from Arabic فرنگی Firangi European, a corruption of Frank), also spelled Farangi Mahal (Hindi: फ़रंगी महल, Urdu: فرنگی محل) is a Religious Higher education school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Firangi Mahal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Furthermore you are off-topic. You can't kill an intrinsic part of my family history just because it does not suit you. I can't make an entire house up. Our old madrassa has a name too. This guy is our ancestor. Mullah Qutab uddin Shaheed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you wouldn't mind TTP and BLA support from India as a revenge to Kashmir insurgency.

Dude, confession video is admissible. Not what any Tom D*ck and Harry says.

Supreme Court freed 3 too. They were suspicious but case wasn't proved against them. India should have hanged them too. But we can't as law couldn't convict them.

I beg to differ, though I respect the verdict, but the conviction in Guru's case was based on indirect evidence and collective conscience of Indian society.

Confession videos in Pakistan are good for nothing!

In case you didn't notice this is my problem amigo... because each time you kill ansaris I and organizations like Sufferers witness have to move them. Find out about Firangi mahal and where it lies:
Firangi Mahal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Furthermore you are off-topic. You can't kill an intrinsic part of my family history just because it does not suit you. I can't make an entire house up. Our old madrassa has a name too. This guy is our ancestor. Mullah Qutab uddin Shaheed.
I really don't give a flying fck about your Lucknow connection and Ansaris. If someone is terrorist, whether Hindu or Muslim, they will be hanged. Your family history is fake. You are attention seeker making idiotic stories. Fiction and Fantasy.

As for your connection, if they are involved in anti-India activities, then they will be hanged too. That's for sure. Oh BTW, how can we, they don't exist.

I beg to differ, though I respect the verdict, but the conviction in Guru's case was based on indirect evidence and collective conscience of Indian society.
Yaar, what do you know about evidence ? A confession, links found out about him and other attackers, telephonic conversations. I don't care whether you agree or not. One less terrorist. Many innocent safe.

yes courts do accept confession videos as evidence, but not as a sole evidence, in the absence of other evidences court will consider it invalid.

Yaar, what do you know about evidence ? A confession, links found out about him and other attackers, telephonic conversations. I don't care whether you agree or not. One less terrorist. Many innocent safe.

Obviously I don't know anything about the evidences on hand, I am just quoting the remarks of apex court in the verdict. But one thing that I am sure of is that indirect evidences are not ample for any conviction. Moreover, verdicts are not given on the basis of conscience.

Obviously I don't know anything about the evidences on hand, I am just quoting the remarks of apex court in the verdict. But one thing that I am sure of is that indirect evidences are not ample for any conviction. Moreover, verdicts are not given on the basis of conscience.
On basis of Conscience. If it was based on conscience, why would we release other 3 suspects ?

There was direct evidence. See, I can't argue anymore about Afzal Guru and Kasab and hundreds of terrorists sent and trained by Pakistan.

We hanged him. He was a terrorist. We will hang more. A simple as that.

On basis of Conscience. If it was based on conscience, why would we release other 3 suspects ?

There was direct evidence. See, I can't argue anymore about Afzal Guru and Kasab and hundreds of terrorists sent and trained by Pakistan.

We hanged him. He was a terrorist. We will hang more. A simple as that.

At least I am not stopping you from hanging anybody, your land and obviously your will must prevail. I am just stating a simple fact, and the fact is supreme court's judgement mentions that he was convicted on the basis of indirect evidences along with collective conscience of Indian society. Other day, on a similar thread I wished that conscience had a role to play in Pakistan too, culprits like Ajmal Pahari would have ended up in prison..

Back
Top Bottom