What's new

Guru’s execution affects Sarabjit’s mercy appeal

579750_493088327415670_1708071919_n.jpg

A brave Tamil, showing solidarity with the Kashmiri people in their fight for freedom, against indian hegemony.

Cuz we are not barbarians like Indians...

And our politician cant hang terrorists whenever they feel like it, because election is near..

??? Get??

OK fine.... Now tell me In last 10 years how many terrorist are hanged???????? or you mean to say that every year there was election in Pakistan?????????? Ok fine...... Give me 1 solid reason why there was not even a single capital punishment..... Even after having faced highest terrorist attacks (probably in entire world)

A brave Tamil, showing solidarity with the Kashmiri people in their fight for freedom, against indian hegemony.

Now that is what democracy means..... every men have the right to express their views... if some one disagree with govt they can... so what is wrong with it?????????? You want me to post another tamil who was happy to see Guru executed????? Will you agree with that guy too?????.... There are people who disagree with govt...... nothing wrong in it.... But then for understanding that you should have a functioning democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going by the previous experiences , it must have been PSed by some pathetic pakistanis

Even if the picture is true.....i.e a single tamil from 72 million .....:rofl:

Going by the previous experiences , it must have been PSed by some pathetic pakistanis

Even if the picture is true.....i.e a single tamil from 72 million .....:rofl:

I'd be surprised if its real considering that Pakistan helped Sri Lankan brothers send a lot of trouble makers from his community to the bottom of Indian Ocean :lol:

You "pathetic Indians" are the ones flocking and littering our forums like flies and locusts so remember who it is you are trash talking and WHERE

:lol: At one thread you say decades have passed, people should forget. And here you are stting an example of 42 years old issue.

1971 was your fault. You treated them as third class citizen. Why people got angry in East Bengal at first place

Admit your faults in East Pakistan.

As for Kashmir, keep on trying. We will shoot more terrorists.

World has already seen who hides the terrorist and where are the safe havens for terrorists.

and Kashmiris know who the real terrorist is.....that's why they burn your flags, and will continue to resist your occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies)

events leading up to '71 politically speaking was our fault, and only our fault....in hindisght, should have granted national status to Bdesh, which from the very onset was thousands of kilometers away (with a fair chunk of enemy territory in beteeen) and ethnically nothing in common with any Pakistani peoples.

that was our mistake....but so be it. We dont owe an apology to anyone.

as for Kashmir, keep shooting more un-armed civilians and dumping them in mass graves.....President Assad of Syria probably has the same mindset that you do. Sooner or later, I'm sure there will be a Part III intifada in Kashmir. And when it happens, I'll be sure to lend a materiel hand as well

@Abu Zolfiqar Sissies ? At least no one invade our territories with Drones, kill innocent civilians while Army watches with a cup of tea.

93,000 sissies made our roads.

We don't use Gunships and Air raids which causes more collateral damage.

As for civilians, well we all know that who is killing people in Tribal belt. I can quote the incident of people who were killed by Security forces which included 1 women and 2 children. Just in January.

Read Amnesty International report on Pakistan.

As for Apology, no one expects apology from a nation which kills its own brothers and do worst war crimes.

As for Kashmiris, if anyone works with terrorists sent from a coward country, we will shoot them.

As for supporting terrorism in India, keep fighting for Kashmir instead of securing the land you already have. Kashmiri obsession has brought your country to this level. You wanted to Jehad, well now TTP are doing Jehad against you.

A Safe Haven for Terrorists around the World.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamils-stand-with-kashmiri-people-against-guru-hanging-300x225.jpg

Another person, another angle....Do you want to be insulted further or is it enough for now?

Photoshop. :lol:

Look at desperation of Pakistanis.

Apna ghar to sambhalta nahin, humein lecture de rahe hain.

and Kashmiris know who the real terrorist is.....that's why they burn your flags, and will continue to resist your occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies)

events leading up to '71 politically speaking was our fault, and only our fault....in hindisght, should have granted national status to Bdesh, which from the very onset was thousands of kilometers away (with a fair chunk of enemy territory in beteeen) and ethnically nothing in common with any Pakistani peoples.

that was our mistake....but so be it. We dont owe an apology to anyone.

as for Kashmir, keep shooting more un-armed civilians and dumping them in mass graves.....President Assad of Syria probably has the same mindset that you do. Sooner or later, I'm sure there will be a Part III intifada in Kashmir. And when it happens, I'll be sure to lend a materiel hand as well

Terrorists looks like normal civilians but with cruel intentions... don't try to mask them as innocents.... If they attacked Pakistani's or in pakistani land... they will become B@$tard terrorists.... but if they attacked India you will call them warriors lol..... first save people in your own country... then come to think about Kashmir... It's pretty bad that India took long time to hang these B@$tards... should hang them publicly...

A brave Tamil, showing solidarity with the Kashmiri people in their fight for freedom, against Indian hegemony.

can i get the source .... i know it is p.o.t.o chopped.... but prove your claim.... else become an troll..

Yes, the struggle will continue and we will continue to provide moral and material support to Kashmiris

our artificial grip over E.Pak would inevitably be lost due to callousness and due to the population being against us. Insha'Allah same will happen in Kashmir against india's tyrannical rule.

you d0theads keep bringing up Amnesty International....do you have ANY idea what they say about your cowardly occupation soldiers in Kashmir? Need I post some links, some excerpts?

idiots

Yes, the struggle will continue and we will continue to provide moral and material support to Kashmiris

our artificial grip over E.Pak would inevitably be lost due to callousness and due to the population being against us. Insha'Allah same will happen in Kashmir against india's tyrannical rule.

you d0theads keep bringing up Amnesty International....do you have ANY idea what they say about your cowardly occupation soldiers in Kashmir? Need I post some links, some excerpts?

idiots

Am glad to see most of those materials are testing in pakistani streets.... you guys will never change..

can i get the source .... i know it is p.o.t.o chopped.... but prove your claim.... else become an troll..

This picture must be photo shopped too no? Its 2-0, burden of discrediting the pictures is on you... prove these are photo shopped ...else go in further denial than before.

Edit : 3-0 now

66083398.png

Ripping apart one idiot at a time.

This picture must be photo shopped too no? Its 2-0, burden of discrediting the pictures is on you... prove these are photo shopped ...else go in further denial than before.

Edit : 3-0 now

66083398.png

Ripping apart one idiot at a time.

not a problem....

2l116b.jpg

2m43wbo.jpg

just moved those fingers to left...

some guys will never feel shame my bad...... look at the 3rd pic... i don't know the length of the guy neck.... well i can see his shoulders , but the head :rofl:....

within 10min, i got 963 network intrusion attacks from lots of ip's... this gonna be fun..

not a problem....

2l116b.jpg

2m43wbo.jpg

just moved those fingers to left...

2m43wbo.jpg

You should go work for an intelligence agency so they can fire you immediately for your stupidity. How else you hold a poster?

Also you weren't able to find the same dumb 'proof' on 3rd pic. Its like watching an idiot swing an axe on his own feet.

You should go work for an intelligence agency so they can fire you immediately for your stupidity. How else you hold a poster?

Also you weren't able to find the same dumb 'proof' on 3rd pic. Its like watching an idiot swing an axe on his own feet.

:tdown: not interested in your kid games.... well i am busy to trace out who is doing network attack....

Back
Top Bottom