What's new

Gunmen target Shia community in Quetta, kill 12

I agree with u, the hate material coming in from iran or somewhere else must be stopped

the videos our brother posted talked how sunna r treated in iran and iraq after u.s invasion, if he said lies refute them but just calling him name coz he exposed iran or its agents in iraq not gonna make the case against him strong

TARIQ

No actually the dimey Sheikh has to provide evidence for his claims. Why should people come and refute what a hate mongering Sheikh is saying. And yeah, as for Iran goes, we do not hear Sunnis are being gunned downed every day there. So it means they are much more fair. I am sure this dimey Sheikh has not talked about what happened to Shias in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain or even in Baluchistan. These hate mongering sectarian Sheikhs are the root cause of problems in Baluchistan. They are really sick to ideologically make grounds for such a hate which kills ordinary civilians and then take pride in that. I am sure this does not happen in Iran, Turkey or Malaysia. It only happens where these Sheikhs take root. If these Sheikhs even get close to such places such as Turkey or Iran, they know they will have it coming. And that is why they have chosen Pakistan since our people are innocent and do not know what is happening to them. I suggest you worry more about what is happening to Pakistanis here than to other people in other countries.

the point is junduallah is sectarian...and balcoh national party is Nationalist there is a HUGE difference and even rigi before execution was said to have links with pak isi alleged iranian leaders whereas baloch nationalist movements have been alleged to have links with raw no one ever linked them with isi LOL

You are right Baluch are targeted because of being Baluch in reality they are innocent and brave people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with u pakistanies r innocents they don't still don't know the real takfiries and haters of islam but if they only read the history and they will know this tafiri sect and haters of islam were there long before pak was there as a country

TARIQ

I agree with u pakistanies r innocents they don't still don't know the real takfiries and haters of islam but if they only read the history and they will know this tafiri sect and haters of islam were there long before pak was there as a country

TARIQ

Which is more important. Pakistan or hate mongering?

Attack on Hazaras: Politicians demand state protect Shia community

266762-quetta_hazara_shia_murdered_target_killingPHOTOBanarasKhan-1317740980-395-640x480.jpg

Politicians including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan and Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain condemned the target killing of 14 ethnic Hazaras in Quetta today (Tuesday).
They labelled the murder of the Hazaras as sectarian terrorism that needs to be curbed.

Attack on Hazaras: Politicians demand state protect Shia community – The Express Tribune

We cannot deny the involement of insurgents from across the border, in Afghanistan. Given the recent rise in their ranting against Pakistan.....

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

You are right Baluch are targeted because of being Baluch in reality they are innocent and brave people.

Those Baloch people who take up arms to get their point across are targeted and those who blow up Sui pipelines, railway tracks and electricity transmission lines.......

It is soo sad, $h1t govt is doing nothing, just few weeks back also some terrorists killed 24 or 28 Shia brothers. I'm a Sunni Muslim & my heart cries when any one kill my fellow Pakistani brother no matter what religion/sect or ethnicity he belong to.

RIP to the fallen & Death to terrorists.

Sectarian attack: Gunmen kill 14 people in Quetta

QUETTA: Fourteen people belonging to the Shia community were killed while seven injured in a firing incident near the Western Bypass in Quetta on Tuesday morning.

About 20 people were on board a bus when unidentified gunmen appeared on a motorcycle and opened fire at the vehicle enroute to Hazara Ganji.

Conflicting media reports stated that the passengers were lined up and subsequently shot by the assailants.

Express 24/7 correspondent Mohammad Kazim reported that the passengers were on their way to the fruit and vegetable market when the assailants opened fire.

“The bus was carrying people mostly from the Hazara community who were returning from Quetta,” senior police Hamid Shakeel told Reuters.

“Four gunmen riding two motorcycles opened fire on a bus in the outskirts of Quetta,” local police official Hamid Shakeel told AFP.

“The death toll has risen to 14. Two of the injured who were in critical condition died in hospital. Now 13 Shiite Muslims and one Pashtun have been killed in the attack,” he said after initially putting the death toll at 10.

Meanwhile, police have cordoned off the area and initial investigations of the incident is underway.

Sectarian violence is on the rise in Quetta as 26 Shia pilgrims were killed in a firing incident last month in Mastung, about 30 kilometres southeast of Quetta, when a group of armed men attacked a passenger bus carrying Shia pilgrims from Quetta to Iran.

The Mastung attack was claimed by banned militant outfit Laskar-e-Jhangvi.

These basterds wahabis leader was set free cause of no evidence against him i guess after claiming responsibility in the open pakistani courts cant find evidence against them.

Protesting violence

Up to 400 furious Hazaras demonstrated outside the Bolan Medical Complex where the wounded were taken for treatment, condemning the government for inaction over sectarian groups, said police official Wahid Bakhsh.

Angry protesters also reportedly set ablaze the bus that was attacked by the assailants.

“These are not random killings but demonstrate the deliberate targeting of the Shia by armed groups,” said Amnesty’s Asia-Pacific director Sam Zarifi.

“These attacks prove that without an urgent and comprehensive government response, no place is safe for the Shia,” Zarifi added.

The rights group said it had recorded details of at least 15 attacks specifically targeting Shiites across Pakistan.

“Continued failure to address sectarian violence will only exacerbate the general breakdown in law and order in Pakistan,” it said.

Pakistan’s own independent rights watchdog said the killers had been emboldened by a persistent lack of action against sectarian militant groups, which have been implicated in thousands of deaths in past years.

Tuesday’s attack “exposes once again the diminishing writ of the state”, warned the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP).

Balochistan is also rife with militancy and a regional insurgency waged by separatists who rose up in 2004 demanding political autonomy and a greater share of profits from the region’s wealth of natural resources.

This is why i am 100% convince that ISI is harboring and protecting these bast.ards cant wait for drone attacks

My heart cries tears of blood... f..ing sectarian scum should be wiped out.... a childhood frnd of my father (a senior police officer) was also martyred by the same scum.

just leave the topic that what this is called i say blabbering what is what does not make difference .......making it right is the right way and the only thing that create harmony is education.......mostly uneducated people does something like that.............so literacy and social reforms can change the situation

Jundullah is fighting both Iran & Pakistan for a separate Baloch state. It is only fighting harder in Iran because Iran is Shia majority, whereas Pakistan isn't. So there is that element of sectarianism as well, although it delves with their version of Baloch nationalism.

It was Pakistan that arrested Abdolmalek Rigi, the leader of Jundullah:

Pakistan arrested him because Iran accused Pakistan of sheltering him. Not because he was waging war agaisnt Pakistan.

And their 'version' of Baloch nationalism is not directed against Pakistan. So why go there ? Why are trying to deliberately mislead people by bringing in Jundallah which is not a factor in Pakistani part of Balochistan ?

Yes, but it is a Baloch nationalist movement as well.

In Iran, not in Pakistan. So it does not matter here. We are talking about the Nationalist groups waging war against Pakistan and not in Iran.

As I have shown you with the statistics, most attacks in Balochistan are by Baloch nationalists. But I agree that the BLA, BNP, BRA are more secular than Jundullah. Read the Dawn link below.

You have shown nothing except how many attacks were by Nationalists, how many sectarian etc.

It does not say the Nationalists indulged in Sectarian killing which was your previous claim.

The attacks by the nationalists may have been against Punjabis, the FC, the Army etc which are considered Punjabi institutions by the Baloch nationalists.

Read this article, you will understand that certain elements of Baloch nationalism are getting intermingled with sectarian ones, like the LeJ & the SSP; & not just against Punjabis.

Forced out of Quetta by ethnic violence | Provinces | DAWN.COM

It does not say that.It clearly says only the Punjabis are targeted by the Baloch.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Pakistan protest over Iran hanging:

Abdolmalek Rigi was head of the Jundullah militant group.

It says that it is fighting for the rights of minority Sunni Muslims in Iran's Sistan-Baluchistan province.

Iranian authorities say the group is involved in dozens of deadly attacks, including one which killed 40 members of the Revolutionary Guard in 2009.

Iran says the group, which operates out of Pakistan's Balochistan province, has the support of Pakistani, US and British intelligence agencies.

"Abdolmalek Rigi's only fault was that he spoke for the rights of the Baloch," Abdul Wahab Baloch, who led the demonstration, told the BBC.

Mr Baloch is a leader of the Baloch National Front, an alliance fighting for the rights of the impoverished province.

He was speaking as demonstrators holding posters of Mr Rigi stood by, chanting anti-Iranian slogans.

Mr Baloch said that Mr Rigi was a Baloch hero.

"Jundullah is a Baloch nationalist organisation - it has wrongly been labelled a sectarian group," he said.

"It is fighting for the rights of the Baloch in Iran, which is a largely Shia country.

"That is why we have been called a Sunni group."

Mr Baloch said that Iran had used large-scale repression to crush the Baloch.

"At least 700 Baloch have been hanged in Iran during the last two years," he said.

"They include religious leaders, politicians and intellectuals."

He said his party was in touch with Jundullah and they planned to launch a united front in both Pakistan and Iran.

"We are fighting both Iran and Pakistan for our rights and control of our land," he added.

Nationalist groups in Pakistan have been a thorn in the side of the government for several years.

However, this is the first time they had expressed solidarity with secessionist groups in Iran.

BBC News - Pakistan protest over Iran hanging

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Please read this to get a better understanding of the Baloch conflict:

Editorial: How Much Support For Jundullah Is Too Much? | The Baloch Hal

Case opened and closed -

"Jundullah is a Baloch nationalist organisation - it has wrongly been labelled a sectarian group," he said.

"It is fighting for the rights of the Baloch in Iran, which is a largely Shia country.

At least our sovereignty was not threatened and the killers were not fighting someone else’s war so all is well isn’t it?
Ist it my fellow Pakistanis? If we stop fighting America’s war then the Sipah Sahabah will only kill Shias’ . aah those peaceful days when these rascals were not that careless as theya re today and made sure to only kill the shias.

Back
Top Bottom