What's new

Gunmen target Shia community in Quetta, kill 12

this guy is associated with the jundullah which literally means "army of allah" jund coming from lashkar or force.doesnt look baloch nationalist from any angle go through his complete interveiw.

Last edited by a moderator:
this guy is associated with the jundullah which literally means "army of allah" jund coming from lashkar or force.doesnt look baloch nationalist from any angle go through his complete interveiw.

These are all foreign agents bankrolled by forces against Pakistan. They are being prepared to take over and create chaos just like they did in East Pakistan. They know that if Pakistan ever uses Baluchistan's mineral reserves and becomes an economic force, then it is over for them. They want to keep Pakistan weak and always dependent on them for hand outs. No wonder that these problems are increasing day by day, since Pakistan is going ahead with gas pipe line project to solve its energy problems. They just can not see a prospering Pakistan.

this video is circulating at the junduallah offical site and is used by them to recurit young boys from iran to fight in iraq,its a purely sectarian movement yes it does have links to lashkar e jhangvi however there is yet no evidence of it being behind BALOCH NATIONAL PARTY or the supporters of akbar bugti or the marri tribes leading attacks on the pak army cantonement vehicles and pipelines.

Lon Wolf, i have gone to his complete interview there was no mention of jund Allah neither by him nor by the presenter, i guess u have the quality of reading the minds right?

Shiekh abu almantasir is a blaoch but he didnot talk about only blaochies

TARIQ

well keep in wuzu and recite durood ibrahmi start from one to two hours a day move on to 10 to 15 hrs a day you will also acquire the ability to read minds...ok now about junduallah well you need to access there websites most of them are hidden you know plus you need to be invited in there forums by a junduallah member or you wont get access usually they post there pictures before going on suicide missions..junduallah is a household name in sunni iran...but your right he dint mention the word junduallah i mean thatwould be political suicide wont it be brother exposing your true self on national media?these people hide there true identies from public remember amir liaquat?ghalib?

well keep in wuzu and recite durood ibrahmi start from one to two hours a day move on to 10 to 15 hrs a day you will also acquire the ability to read minds...ok now about junduallah well you need to access there websites most of them are hidden you know plus you need to be invited in there forums by a junduallah member or you wont get access usually they post there pictures before going on suicide missions..junduallah is a household name in sunni iran...but your right he dint mention the word junduallah i mean thatwould be political suicide wont it be brother exposing your true self on national media?these people hide there true identies from public remember amir liaquat?ghalib?

no i m not interested in going to these grps websites but i still don't get it i know this sheik and listening to him since many years ( btw i know arabic well ), he openly criticize iran and doesnot hide.

Regarding drood shareef alhumdulillah during day and night i read them since more then 2 digit years till i m tired

TARIQ

the point is junduallah is sectarian...and balcoh national party is Nationalist there is a HUGE difference and even rigi before execution was said to have links with pak isi alleged iranian leaders whereas baloch nationalist movements have been alleged to have links with raw no one ever linked them with isi LOL

U didnot get my point i dont care about jundAllah if it is a sectarian, nationlist or may be it is both coz bloch in iran r sunnies mostly
my objection was u linked abu almantasir with jundAllah in the video where there was no mention of JundAllah whatsoever

TARIQ

well i got this from a jundullah's offical site no where they write about baloch ...they do however mention abu muntasir at the end of the video i dont know what language they are speaking in might as well mute it !!!if they were baloch liberation army supporters they would have mentioned it clearly,baloch liberation army and junduallah are very different from each other.nationalist and the other sectrarian.

well no one will openly say they are linked to a terrorist orginization on tv..people from sipah sahaba have come on pak national tv from time to time even lashkar e jhangvi supporters have come on pak tv no said the obvious but people knew the obvious,this cleric has been a huge supporter of junduallah hidden or open terrorist to terrorist hota hai

i m not gonna waiste my ten min again, i know sheikh always talk about the plight of sunnies in iran not a new news to me if u don't understand what it said, u just linked him with jundAllah lol. i also speak about how the sunna r treated in iran so am i a jundAlah supporter? lol

TARIQ

i m not gonna waiste my ten min again, i know sheikh always talk about the plight of sunnies in iran not a new news to me if u don't understand what it said, u just linked him with jundAllah lol. i also speak about how the sunna r treated in iran so am i a jundAlah supporter? lol

TARIQ

Such Sheikhs are dime a dozen. Their preach for hatred has cost alot of lives. Look at what happened today in Pakistan. Such hate preaching should stop and those who finance such Sheikh Meikh should be warned by state to back off. We can not afford to open up another front while already a war is going on just because a Sheikh wants to assert his beliefs.

Such Sheikhs are dime a dozen. Their preach for hatred has cost alot of lives. Look at what happened today in Pakistan. Such hate preaching should stop and those who finance such Sheikh Meikh should be warned by state to back off. We can not afford to open up another front while already a war is going on just because a Sheikh wants to assert his beliefs.

I agree with u, the hate material coming in from iran or somewhere else must be stopped

the videos our brother posted talked how sunna r treated in iran and iraq after u.s invasion, if he said lies refute them but just calling him name coz he exposed iran or its agents in iraq not gonna make the case against him strong

TARIQ

These takfiri dogs need to be put down, we know the assistance to these killers comes from A-stan.

Back
Top Bottom