What's new

Gunmen target Shia community in Quetta, kill 12

I don't want to enter in any circular arguement with u, offcourse pak is improtant without hate mongers from both sides do u agree?

TARIQ

I dont understand how can you condone killing of innocent people. If it makes you feel better, more Shias are killed than Sunnis are killed in this country in sectarian war. Also if it makes you feel better Shias do not go around in Iran stopping buses and shooting Sunnis point blank. Do you feel better and victorious now? Dude you are consumed by your hate.

RIP to the Shia people .
correction,
rest in peace innocent people
don’t qualify your sympathy with a caste, sect, religion or nationality when it comes to expressing your sympathies.
I am as much upset with this incident as I was when the Sipah Sahabah killed the people in DI and then repeatedly killed the mourners in the funerals, also I shiver with pain and anguish when Christians were burnt alive in Lahore and in the same Lahore our Sufi Saints shrine was bombed, my same sympathies for the innocent victims of India and Afghanistan due to terrorism and the rest of the world.

Pakistan arrested him because Iran accused Pakistan of sheltering him. Not because he was waging war agaisnt Pakistan.

And their 'version' of Baloch nationalism is not directed against Pakistan. So why go there ? Why are trying to deliberately mislead people by bringing in Jundallah which is not a factor in Pakistani part of Balochistan ?

The links I gave you showed the attacks Jundullah made inside Pakistan.

You have shown nothing except how many attacks were by Nationalists, how many sectarian etc.

Most of the attacks made inside Balochistan have been by Baloch nationalists. Period. Not talking about the BNP/BLA or Jundullah here.

It does not say the Nationalists indulged in Sectarian killing which was your previous claim.

I have given you credible sources where the BNP has called Jundullah a Baloch Nationalist group, & is working with them. I never said the nationalists were indulged in sectarian killing. I said there were certain groups that were purely nationalistic, like the BLA, BRA, BNP; & then there were others that were not pure Nationalist groups, & were also involved in sectarianism, like the Jundullah. I have made a distinction between the BLA/BRA/BNP with Jundullah, even though they have links with each other, & are Baloch Nationalists (the BLA/BRA/BNP being more secular, Jundullah being more sectarian). I am basically talking about Jundullah, & not the BLA/BRA/BNP. The Jundullah, being funded & facilitated by the LeJ & the SSP has murdered plenty of Shias inside Pakistan in the past, & might well be responsible for these attacks as well.

The attacks by the nationalists may have been against Punjabis, the FC, the Army etc which are considered Punjabi institutions by the Baloch nationalists.

While this was the case before, now it isn't. The Baloch Nationalists have targeted poor people in the region regardless of ethnicity, as well as other non-Punjabi people from other professions. Mostly poor people in 2010, many non-Punjabis.

Case opened and closed -

So we agree Jundullah is a Baloch Nationalist party then? It is only currently fighting the rights for the Baloch in Iran, when it gets done with them, it will fight Pakistan as well. Right now, Iran is the priority as Iran is Shia dominated, whereas Pakistan is Sunni dominated.

Pakistan arrested him because Iran accused Pakistan of sheltering him. Not because he was waging war agaisnt Pakistan.

And their 'version' of Baloch nationalism is not directed against Pakistan. So why go there ? Why are trying to deliberately mislead people by bringing in Jundallah which is not a factor in Pakistani part of Balochistan ?

In Iran, not in Pakistan. So it does not matter here. We are talking about the Nationalist groups waging war against Pakistan and not in Iran.

You have shown nothing except how many attacks were by Nationalists, how many sectarian etc.

It does not say the Nationalists indulged in Sectarian killing which was your previous claim.

The attacks by the nationalists may have been against Punjabis, the FC, the Army etc which are considered Punjabi institutions by the Baloch nationalists.

It does not say that.It clearly says only the Punjabis are targeted by the Baloch.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Case opened and closed -

just to let you know in my home town , the Baloch Nationalists held a rally against Musharaf after the death of Akbar Bugti and in addtion to cursing him they were also sending curses to shias too
they did something similar in Badin , Quetta and Loralai when Musharraf joined America's WoT
they were cursing America, Pakistan Army &.. Shias

some of it is my eye witness account and some from people who saw all this
I am not sure about bases of your sources and how you form a n opinion
without getting in an anal argument just because of our differing background, all I can say is
its really hard to pin down the black and white explanation of what drives a group of people to become violent , bigoted and hateful to others that are not THEM

terrorists use whatever clout suits them so it can be sectarian/ religious or it can be nationalist.
TTP/ Taliban played both Pashton card and the religious card very well and just to add a bit of spice they resume the shia killing when too many Sunnis are killed in their previous attacks then moving to army and then back to indiscriminate killing of everyone and the cycle of violence continues

In Iran Jundullah has specifically attacked the holy Shrines and the Shia processions and describe them as great achievements., something hardly justifiable as nationalistic. Same goes for killing the fellow marries, Mengal and Marri tribesmen and elders that didn’t follow the violent warpath of the BLA.
Some of the Baloch have had to seek refuge in Punjab, the same Punjab that is used as an an object of hate and Indians pick that one up and overdo that so much forgetting that their own India also has a part of the Punjab.

Some of the Baloch have had to seek refuge in Punjab, the same Punjab that is used as an an object of hate and Indians pick that one up and overdo that so much forgetting that their own India also has a part of the Punjab.

Of course you know why Indians hold a mirror to Pakistan.

It is really amusing to us when we see some Pakistanis (especially Punjabis and Pathans) trying to lecture us on human rights and peoples' will.

Even on secularism!

Of course you know why Indians hold a mirror to Pakistan.

It is really amusing to us when we see some Pakistanis (especially Punjabis and Pathans) trying to lecture us on human rights and peoples' will.

Even on secularism!

holding mirrors always helps,
specially people on either side who are not blinded by hate actually realise the irony and initiate movements and opinions that help in solutions
thats what has happened throughout history thats how the Western Goths, Vikings and Normans became civilised people when they compared and shared the notes , hope I am making sense.

I welcome holding mirrors and even lectures, because the lecturer be it you or I have some hope that it will have some effect.

But none of us will waste our breath on people who celebrate killing and maiming the unarmed civilians.

But none of us will waste our breath on people who celebrate killing and maiming the unarmed civilians.

Absolutely. If for no other reason then because it won't achieve anything in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom