What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha theek by the way i am punjabi cheeky yara only know pushto coz its in our advance course to learn pushtoo coz yawa zhaba heskla bus nada :smokin:
Well pay attention in class then,it's jaba not zhaba :enjoy:

I believe the figure had touched 65000+ last I checked, and that too in less than a decade, quite a relationship indeed.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

"Based on what they are doing to the Pakistanis, in most Places that would qualify as a RELATIONSHIP.:p: "

- edited quote of Pakistaniusage - :D

Hahaha. I guess this was a wakeup call for the Indians for supplying their baloch friends.

:-)
I know on dawn someone said why do the Indians think that in a remote place near Pakistani border there is a need for an Indian consulate? if anyone really wants to visit Taj mahal then he can go to Kabul to get the Indian visa? are these consulates placed along the Pakistani border to save the travel journey of Baloch sorry I mean "Afghan tourists" to Kabul?

I know i come too hard on the Indians for wrong reasons, maybe the Indians want to give "cultural education" to these border area people ... no Silly Not Afghans..... I men the Pakistani Baloch...

now here is the contradiction to my earlier conclusion and actually mystery is solved. these consulates are to facilitate my fellow Baloch if they need to get a visa to check out "taj mahal."

Oh sorry .. yea the attack

so ISI tried to foil the love relationship between NaMo and Ganja.. hmm.. should check Geo now to see how Hamid Mir is jumping on his seat claiming that ISI chief personally dropped the attackers near the Indian embassy.

have the ISI cards of the attackers known to the media yet?

i think RAW doesn't trust Modi ji .:lol:..its a test for him ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom