What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a sad day on earth when being more religious minded gives one bragging rights. We don't grow up with religious indoctrination. Indians are by and large spiritual and not strictly religious. You may find it a little difficult to understand.
never said that ... i said that muslim are more in touch with religion then other religions ...

exactly, the second point is right that u r not that religious atleast the majority.. that is what i was saying ..

never said that ... i said that muslim are more in touch with religion then other religions ...

exactly, the second point is right that u r not that religious atleast the majority.. that is what i was saying ..
Nope. We are not strict. It's a dualism, somewhat difficult for outsiders to grasp.

well religion is most important part of Muslims lives ... be it indian muslims, Pakistani muslims and anywhere around the world ... we dnt see many religion practicing christians or hindus ... Muslims are more into their religion as compare to any other religion followers

Please don't speak out your backwside about other religions you know nothing about Dharmic religions or what we believe so stick to you own religion!

Nope. We are not strict. It's a dualism, somewhat difficult for outsiders to grasp.
lol ... buddy what i was trying to say is that our religion has alot of obligations ... praying 5 times, ramzan, reading quran, alot of instructions for daily routine ...it is a very major part of our everyday life... other religions are not that much demanding or didnt ask their followers much to do..so people dnt keep in touch with religion as much as they should ... so they know less about religion as well .i wasnt saying that our religion is good or ur bad ..i was just trying to say for muslims, religion is most important ... i am saying about practicing muslims ..not muslim by name

Please don't speak out your backwside about other religions you know nothing about Dharmic religions or what we believe so stick to you own religion!
buddy im not saying anythng bad about ur religion or ther religion . read the above i did recently ..i explained what i was trying to say

sharti bili ... 86 % of muslims voted for Pakistan on the basis of religion ... anyways i lived in UK so i can tell , there are a few practicing Christians ... i cant say about hindus in india

Are you dumb or something? I live in UK and know many people who are practising Christian and the African and Polish Christian community are growing day by day and getting more numbers. The Church of England is the one which is not attracting people but that is long story.

lol ... buddy what i was trying to say is that our religion has alot of obligations ... praying 5 times, ramzan, reading quran, alot of instructions for daily routine ...it is a very major part of our everyday life... other religions are not that much demanding or didnt ask their followers much to do..so people dnt keep in touch with religion as much as they should ... so they know less about religion as well .i wasnt saying that our religion is good or ur bad ..i was just trying to say for muslims, religion is most important ... i am saying about practicing muslims ..not muslim by name

buddy im not saying anythng bad about ur religion or ther religion . read the above i did recently ..i explained what i was trying to say

How can you say Hindus are not religious? lol why not go to the Hara Krishna temple in Watford donated by George Harrison where over 50,000 people gather over 3 days to celebrate Lord Krishna's birthday and you will see black, white and even Chinese there!

No, it was inside your mothers ***, that's where he found it.

There is a Nigerian priest in Watford Mandir who recites scriptures perfectly.

I was in the Soho Iskcon temple few weeks ago and met another black fella but UK born he was young but he spoke a lot of sense about materialism etc. I helped out in the kitchen after too lol was fun

Are you dumb or something? I live in UK and know many people who are practising Christian and the African and Polish Christian community are growing day by day and getting more numbers. The Church of England is the one which is not attracting people but that is long story.

How can you say Hindus are not religious? lol why not go to the Hara Krishna temple in Watford donated by George Harrison where over 50,000 people gather over 3 days to celebrate Lord Krishna's birthday and you will see black, white and even Chinese there!
bro i never been to that temple ..but u r mentioning just 3 days ..please count the people go in masjid every day ..im pretty sure its just in london ..im pretty sure its 10 more then what u gather for 3 day in a year, on fridays its even more... just see how many people travel to mecca in very hot weather every year ..more then 3.5 million .. for 1 month ... thats how committed we are u r taking my discussion in a wrong way

now for post one ... bro which part of england u live in?? u r mention polish communities and african ... im talking about native people ... now there is more mosque then churches in UK ... do u kn ow that???

In Britain, Islam has overtaken Anglicanism as the dominant religion as more people attend mosques than the Church of England. According to one survey, 930,000 Muslims attend a place of worship at least once a week, whereas only 916,000 Anglicans do the same.

Muslims Converting Empty European Churches into Mosques

bro i never been to that temple ..but u r mentioning just 3 days ..please count the people go in masjid every day ..im pretty sure its just in london ..im pretty sure its 10 more then what u gather for 3 day in a year, on fridays its even more... just see how many people travel to mecca in very hot weather every year ..more then 3.5 million .. for 1 month ... thats how committed we are u r taking my discussion in a wrong way

now for post one ... bro which part of england u live in?? u r mention polish communities and african ... im talking about native people ... now there is more mosque then churches in UK ... do u kn ow that???

In Britain, Islam has overtaken Anglicanism as the dominant religion as more people attend mosques than the Church of England. According to one survey, 930,000 Muslims attend a place of worship at least once a week, whereas only 916,000 Anglicans do the same.

Muslims Converting Empty European Churches into Mosques

Buddy even we Hindus have Churches that are now Temples lol but there is not more Mosque than Churches as a whole in the UK I can assure you of that.

I agree with your point about the native Anglo-Saxons being more atheist in nature and not attending Church etc but that is a issue with the Church of England being stuck in it's ways and not opening up to reform.

However other Christian organisations are flourishing and numbers are increasing partlly the West-Indian/African Christians and other Catholic communities from East Europe etc

Anyway it is not a competition about numbers etc in my view but I agree Islam in UK is fast growing. Soon cities like Leicester, B'ham will have more ethnic people than white!

I am in London btw where did you live?

Buddy even we Hindus have Churches that are now Temples lol but there is not more Mosque than Churches as a whole in the UK I can assure you of that.

I agree with your point about the native Anglo-Saxons being more atheist in nature and not attending Church etc but that is a issue with the Church of England being stuck in it's ways and not opening up to reform.

However other Christian organisations are flourishing and numbers are increasing partlly the West-Indian/African Christians and other Catholic communities from East Europe etc

Anyway it is not a competition about numbers etc in my view but I agree Islam in UK is fast growing. Soon cities like Leicester, B'ham will have more ethnic people than white!

I am in London btw where did you live?

Agree ... bcoz immigrants and converts are mainly in urban areas ..not small towns ... but u will see the same trend in Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham

Bro i was not competing as well ... i was just making a point that due the nature of religion we stay more intouch with religion.. dont u agree?? who else have to pray five times a day, or dress everyday in a according to religion..that is what i was saying

completed my degree back home now ..stayed in UK for 5 years .. lived in couple of places ... mile end, illford, startford green street, lived in central london in white city for a 2 years ..have to come back due to new visa policies

Agree ... bcoz immigrants and converts are mainly in urban areas ..not small towns ... but u will see the same trend in Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham

Bro i was not competing as well ... i was just making a point that due the nature of religion we stay more intouch with religion.. dont u agree?? who else have to pray five times a day, or dress everyday in a according to religion..that is what i was saying

completed my degree back home now ..stayed in UK for 5 years .. lived in couple of places ... mile end, illford, startford green street, lived in central london in white city for a 2 years ..have to come back due to new visa policies

In a way yes I agree I have many Muslim dost most are Guju Muslims and now they are much more religious like going Friday prayers, stopped drinking compared to before when we were growing up but that is not true with everyone.

Like for example my cousins are very religious Hindus who attend temple and do pooja but me on the other hand I am a sinner lol drinking, gambling and eating meat all of which are not allowed in Hindusim.

I guess everyone is different but with Islam you have basic tenants like to prayer 5 x a day, fast on Ramadan etc but in Hinduism which is not really a religion as such there is many sects and view points which each individual has their own interpretation about.

if true they cant be muslims ..as per Islam, religion is more important then nationality or for anything else for that matter... u can check with islamic scholar if u wish too....

Did they actually need your certificate for their faith ?I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom