What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sir. You see the thing is setting up consuls, embassies and missions are at the discretion of the engaging nation and the acceptance of the host nation. Partaking, condoning or assisting in the attack of any legally recognized diplomatic station is pariah according to internationally accepted norms and standards. Not that I am accusing or even insinuating that Pakistan or any of its arms of state services are responsible in any manner for the current attack. T
in principle I agree with your comments
and I dont support any attacks on diplomats and their buildings and I congratulate that the attack was repulsed

its already happening...you already supporting TTP and Baluchistan insurgency..wake up kid

You better wake up its not us its an combination of the 3 you have always feared. Do i need to spell it for you?

Its in the interest of all to keep Pakistan boiling on the gas stove.

It was not completely unexpected and there will be more. The other day an IA general who was praising Modi's decision to invite Nawaz Sharif also added a word of caution that the new govt would be tested sooner rather than later. But I don't think he expected it to be this soon. The rozi roti of many in the neighborhood depends on bad relationship with India; so they would try to sabotage any peace process just like they did in Kargil or 26/11. It should also be noted that the peace process that started in 2004-05 through Agra summit and all that lasted till Musharraf's time and 26/11 happened right after he left the office. You don't have to be a genius to figure out the real power centers.

Last edited:
it's also all over the internet that the moon is really made of cheese. I guess because it's on the internet, than that automatically makes it true.
u didnt get me right ..thats what i was telling him that if u found some news on internet it is not 100 % confirmed news..

Now,New Delhi has valid reasons to increase its presence in Afghanistan.8-)

u didnt get me right ..thats what i was telling him that if u found some news on internet it is not 100 % confirmed news..

if that's the case, than I apologize to you my friend. :)

if that's the case, than I apologize to you my friend. :)

It's better to stay out of this one.

A lot of the Indo-Pak discourse is shrouded in Paranoia, Male ego clashes, irrationality and conspiracy theories.

Makes for interesting reading, hardly conducive to policy making.

bwahahahah kia pidi ar kia pidi ka shorba .
lolzzz if you were important you would NOT Have needed a firecracker sound to get world attention.
firing serve no purpose its a child's play in Afghanistan but its understandable that you Indians are panicked enough to see even an unfired bullet.

Huh? India has made deep inroads into Afghanistan. This fact has not sunken with your Generals. We don't need bullets to make our presence felt. Soft power anyone? So this attacked backed by ISI is an reflection of insecurity and a message of the things to come. Infact such attacks only make our resolve stronger to further our interest in Afghanistan. But we dont do soft power alone. When need arises, Pakistan would be kept boiling with internal insurgencies.

You better wake up its not us its an combination of the 3 you have always feared. Do i need to spell it for you?

Its in the interest of all to keep Pakistan boiling on the gas stove.
so you shouldn't have any issues when something happens to your embassies in Afghanistan ....

Nice, a clear message must be send.

Well you can expect a clear return message after sometime.Wake up kid.
peaceful Dr. ManMohan Singh leave the PM office.new PM is Narendra Modi and he is a master in games like this.

i have read here in this forum - countless htreads bashing India's move to have so many consulates in Afg and specially close to the Pak Border. There is a clear accusation of spying by Pakistan vis-a-vis India's consulates there. Lets see -
1) Afghanistan does not have a problem -looks at india as a friend
2) Iran does not have a problem
3) Pakistan has a big problem and accuses India of being in close ties with USA and calls then "intruder"

so I guess its pretty easy to understand who is causing this trouble to India's consulates?

Also - if India - being a supporter to USA needs to be "attacked" - what should Pakistan be treated as?- being a ally and hosting US drones that attack inside afg and pak

i have read here in this forum - countless htreads bashing India's move to have so many consulates in Afg and specially close to the Pak Border. There is a clear accusation of spying by Pakistan vis-a-vis India's consulates there. Lets see -
1) Afghanistan does not have a problem -looks at india as a friend
2) Iran does not have a problem
3) Pakistan has a big problem and accuses India of being in close ties with USA and calls then "intruder"

so I guess its pretty easy to understand who is causing this trouble to India's consulates?

Also - if India - being a supporter to USA needs to be "attacked" - what should Pakistan be treated as?- being a ally and hosting US drones that attack inside afg and pak

There are a few countries which are aiding Afghanistan in its rebuild - NATO have their bases and camps, while India has consulates and diplomatic outposts, these consulates are in places where India is engaged into developmental work - building roads, rails, schools, running dispensaries, power and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom